Anybody listening to sport sound

jock _turd

jock _turd

Have you ever heard so must shite spraffed by pundits? For any sake they have not spent enough 😂 This team does not have enough quality to beat teams made up of journey men you could not make that shite up!

Just now, jock _turd said:

Have you ever heard so must shite spraffed by pundits? For any sake they have not spent enough 😂 This team does not have enough quality to beat teams made up of journey men you could not make that shite up!

Not for about 20 years.

Warnock talking about free-kicks given away, 

" We knew they were going to dive" so just let them have the ball in these areas.

Talked about Celtic the entire 25min car journey home, not surprised but still ****ing winds me up. Not even mentioning Killie, just Celtic and their title chances 🤬🤬🤬

HartleyLegend3
1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Talked about Celtic the entire 25min car journey home, not surprised but still ****ing winds me up. Not even mentioning Killie, just Celtic and their title chances 🤬🤬🤬

The rangers supporters in the media will be wetting their pants in excitement at the thought of newco challenging..

jock _turd

We have just been told Hibs be fine next season once some of the blacknights money gets spent on quality players 😂 And accoring to their manager (his) they will be playing infront of a full house next weekend 😂

wattie exploited

yeah they talk some shit tonight celtic celtic celtic give it a rest :walk_man:

Clear few

It is utter pish but it still wound me up that the bbc radio sounds app wouldn’t work as i walked back to the car.

Sure i will have only missed mainly their fawning old firm keechy love in.  

10 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Hate listening to sportsound,but needs must when i have to work a weekend.

Apologies to any drivers in and around  the lothians over the years.

It may look like im loosing my shit at your driving,but truth is it's probably willie miller ,****** bonner or that Hearts hating bint on the radio that's boiling my piss.

Well unless yer in a BMW ..then it is you 😀

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Naisy on speaking sense now.

Night & day, so it is.

Quality guy - we’re lucky to have him.

I thought it was great. Pat Bonner nearly in tears at how bad Celtic are. Tom English arguing with an idiot sheep fan about a 10 year old tweet. The sheep are in turmoil as well, it’s great to see. Hibs irrelevant. Only disappointed there was no reaction from Tynecastle 

Cameronstheman

Did Monty say he was hoping for a full crowd at the next home game , hard to make him out with that daft accent, if he did, hes dreaming 

LondonJambo1985
18 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

We have just been told Hibs be fine next season once some of the blacknights money gets spent on quality players 😂 And accoring to their manager (his) they will be playing infront of a full house next weekend 😂

I mean, that is technically true, Tynie will be a sell out! 😂

I didn’t read the word weekend 🤦‍♂️

Edited by LondonJambo1985

Weebroon98
3 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Did Monty say he was hoping for a full crowd at the next home game , hard to make him out with that daft accent, if he did, hes dreaming 

He did,  he's just as deluded as the hobo support

Cameronstheman

I put it on pause and then come back to the show, means i dont have to listen to the Celtic shite

Usually they introduce the fan with '' I know you were at the game today '' did they do  it with the Hobo ??😄

fabienleclerq

It's so bad.

Aberdeen fan on talking about Tom English tweets😂

Willie Miller with insights like "if Barry Robson was more consistent he wouldn't have lost hus job".

Michael Stewart still not convinced by Hearts performances. He doubles down on the shite he spouts. Struggled to say CL is doing well at St Johnstone. 

Had a Rangers fan on... they've nit even played today. 

Thought Police

Doubt there’s much to talk about regarding Hearts right now.  
Winning is boring.

Edited by Thought Police

13 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

It’s always a full house at ER. Don’t let the empty seats fool you, it’s the official attendance you need to pay attention too 😂

Watt-Zeefuik
32 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

TBF It's a simple mistake to make, the derby at Tynecastle is in two weeks, he's just been caught looking ahead.

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

It’s always a full house at ER. Don’t let the empty seats fool you, it’s the official attendance you need to pay attention too 😂

Silly me, I was forgetting about hibs  incomparable Ticket Exchange:rolleyes4:

Mr Rabbit
5 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Doubt there’s much to talk about regarding Hearts right now.  
Winning is boring.

They manage to regurgitate the same shit about the old firm though.

Tbf I don’t mind the show however I was in the car an hour and a half and didn’t touch the hearts game.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
37 minutes ago, stirlo said:

There was a Dons fan on a few minutes ago and I'm sure I heard him refer to Philippe Cement! 😄

He did. :rofl:

40 minutes ago, stirlo said:

There was a Dons fan on a few minutes ago and I'm sure I heard him refer to Philippe Cement! 😄

Philip Cement, he definitely, definitely said that :rofl:

Can't really surprised coming from Darren the Don though. 

Watt-Zeefuik
42 minutes ago, stirlo said:

He's a hard man!

Gorgi1874

Celtic, Celtic, Celtic. That's all they give a f&£ about. Sod em, it's all about the Gorgi 

Edited by Gorgi1874

alicante jambo
2 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Let them ignore us, we keep on doing what we are doing...winning that is 😏

Im with you brother . Nice and quiete.

1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

Exactly - nauseating.

jock _turd
23 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

He's a hard man!

Soild hard as ...well concrete😂

ScandinavianJambo
10 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Im with you brother . Nice and quiete.

They will notice us alright either they want to or not 😁

Des Lynam
53 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Michael Stewart still not convinced by Hearts performances. He doubles down on the shite he spouts. Struggled to say CL is doing well at St Johnstone. 

28 points out of our last 10 games. He's an absolute slavering knob. I'd love to watch Levein slap him about. 

Mr Sifter

Hopefully this is better. The start of the phone in. First boy up, gid Sellick man. “I am disgusted” 🤣🤣🤣

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

28 points out of our last 10 games. He's an absolute slavering knob. I'd love to watch Levein slap him about. 

absolute tosser of a guy. The absolute worst, thinks he’s some sort of intellectual, acts like an arrogant intellectual but really he’s an absolute window licker.  

actually said last week McGowan should let have been booked as Vargas offside. ****ing moon howling idiot doesn’t even know the rules of the sport. 

1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

I hope that ***** Packie Bonner enjoyed the conclusion to the game today.

:smugger:

argyjambo
56 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Philip Cement, he definitely, definitely said that :rofl:

Can't really surprised coming from Darren the Don though. 

TBF Phillipe Cement, is the ideal guy to Build a team 😉

No Idle Talk

TalkCeltic is a great read today. That lot are going tonto. 🤣

EVERYBODY OOOOOOOOOT.................DISGRACE!!!!

Edited by No Idle Talk

5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Did they finally get round to us? 

Yes and Michael Stewart took up all the air time

Edited by WDJ87

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

absolute tosser of a guy. The absolute worst, thinks he’s some sort of intellectual, acts like an arrogant intellectual but really he’s an absolute window licker.  

actually said last week McGowan should let have been booked as Vargas offside. ****ing moon howling idiot doesn’t even know the rules of the sport. 

He's an prick of gargantuan proportions. He does consider himself as some kind of expansive thinking intellectual. He really is a complete knob. 

A big fan of Robbie Neilson. That tells you all you need to know and why it might be causing him some agitation. 

Jambo in Bathgate
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He’s a Poundland Sutton. Thinks he’s billy big boots. Talks over everyone and disagrees with every point of view. Tom English is great at putting him in his place. 

Mikey1874
35 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

TalkCeltic is a great read today. That lot are going tonto. 🤣

EVERYBODY OOOOOOOOOT.................DISGRACE!!!!

Quite a nice memory from 16 December

jock _turd
48 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

He’s a Poundland Sutton. Thinks he’s billy big boots. Talks over everyone and disagrees with every point of view. Tom English is great at putting him in his place. 

While I remember he used the term "should ove" what the actual does that mean?

gordiegords

I usually tune in if we win as im

ralking the dog for a walk after the game, I manage a 25 minute odd walk and all I heard was bonner slavering about Celtic and Willie miller saying that both sets of fans will be happy at the draw. Standards are low af 🤣

took about 50 minutes to get to talking about us.

oh and listening to the phone in thing was just as odd with random music from Hayley McQueen 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Edited by gordiegords