belfast boo boys SHOCKING

mirsad_beslija

highlander1956
Think the team stayed overnight in Belfast JM, they flew in by scheduled airline (well, FlyBE, bosses went Easyjet) so assume they came home the same way the following day.

I was at the game in Belfast and have to be honest and say I didn't hear any booing when he came on, although I may have been talking to someone at the time and failed to hear it in the background.

I think what people are referring to wasn't when Elliot came on but when he warmed up in the first 10 minutes. He got a bit of stick true, from fans behind the corner flag, but I can't say if he laughed or not. At the same time Screpis was getting the banter off fans and was laughing his head off.

Don't know when the team came home, but there was no HMFC presence on the 8:35 am FlyBE flight.

The Old Tolbooth
Think the team stayed overnight in Belfast JM, they flew in by scheduled airline (well, FlyBE, bosses went Easyjet) so assume they came home the same way the following day.

I was at the game in Belfast and have to be honest and say I didn't hear any booing when he came on, although I may have been talking to someone at the time and failed to hear it in the background.

It's difficult to hear booing from the bar PJ, that's my excuse too ;)

portobellojambo1
I think what people are referring to wasn't when Elliot came on but when he warmed up in the first 10 minutes. He got a bit of stick true, from fans behind the corner flag, but I can't say if he laughed or not. At the same time Screpis was getting the banter off fans and was laughing his head off.

Don't know when the team came home, but there was no HMFC presence on the 8:35 am FlyBE flight.

That will be how I missed it then H56. I was convinced the game KO'd at 19:45, we were still along the road in the H & W club when it did KO, and Hearts were 1-0 up before we got into the ground.

Doctor FinnBarr
Fair enough, just not able to get stuff right in my head. I cannot tolerate being called a hobo...makes me as mad as a hearts fan in belfast with a pint in his hand behind the away dugout:p

So that was you then, you felt the need to stop and tell me where you were going and then what you had done on the way back! Clum never did give you his shirt did he?

:)

highlander1956
That will be how I missed it then H56. I was convinced the game KO'd at 19:45, we were still along the road in the H & W club when it did KO, and Hearts were 1-0 up before we got into the ground.

Strange how many of us were convinced it was 7:45, we certainly were as well. We left you in the Welders as I remember, and just got on the terracing with KO taking place at 7:35.

The4 thing that I laugh at with all this "booing nonsense" on this and other threads is that a large number of people seem to forget that while players have not been performing, the management of the club has been a shambles and that actually, that is possibly the biggest single reason for the state we've been in over the last 2 years.

Decent management would have got the best out of players and anyone who did still show nothing and lack effort would have been shipped out.

Archived