belfast boo boys SHOCKING

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

hi good and loyal hearts fans , fairwell negative and mindless perhaps drunk fuelled boo boys, especially the ones jumping on the hate calum eilliot,..... in belfast.... small brigade. even our fans have short memories, remember when graham rix was our manager ,calum was brilliant ,good pace, turning defenders scoring goals a plenty. so meaning graham rix must have instilled something in young elliot. anyhow it was sickening to hear a few certain so called fans in the belfast oval, giving vile abuse to his face as the young lad warmed up. un speakable hatered abuse.was sickened by it, have to say,it spoied the game, and when calum eventually came on in the second half, i was willing him to score for him personally and to put one over on the small vile boo boy contingent,he had chances but fluffed a few....so just to sum up he is a great laddie just get behind him and his confidence can return.... or will the wandering skunk mirsad ..... re light his hearts career....rumours say he luvs edinburghs george street..... atfer the match. he may still be a star in the making too............?

hi good and loyal hearts fans , fairwell negative and mindless perhaps drunk fuelled boo boys, especially the ones jumping on the hate calum eilliot,..... in belfast.... small brigade. even our fans have short memories, remember when graham rix was our manager ,calum was brilliant ,good pace, turning defenders scoring goals a plenty. so meaning graham rix must have instilled something in young elliot. anyhow it was sickening to hear a few certain so called fans in the belfast oval, giving vile abuse to his face as the young lad warmed up. un speakable hatered abuse.was sickened by it, have to say,it spoied the game, and when calum eventually came on in the second half, i was willing him to score for him personally and to put one over on the small vile boo boy contingent,he had chances but fluffed a few....so just to sum up he is a great laddie just get behind him and his confidence can return.... or will the wandering skunk mirsad ..... re light his hearts career....rumours say he luvs edinburghs george street..... atfer the match. he may still be a star in the making too............?

Careful now, Rix has already served time for this kind of thing.

And breathe

Have to agree. The abuse given to Calumn Elliot, a young Hearts player, on that evening was sickening. I spoke to him in Belfast the following day and offered my apologies for the abuse he took and wished him well for the season.

Wandering skunk Mirsad?? Genius!!

I get that some folk were slagging off Elliott. He looked decent when Rix was here & less so thereafter.

Where did Beslija fit in?

I think it'd be best for all if Elliott goes to Caley. He'll get the chance to play & not have (much) pressure on him & can learn how to be a forward from Brewster.

The only person who'll be disappointed will be Kestutis, who'll resume no 1 hate figure status.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I wasn't there.......................but I think him getting personal abuse is quite..............poor. However, it looks....................like he'll be moving to....................Inverness anyway.

Sure its not Miss Rix, is it?

Sorry, I actually agree, no point booing the boy in a practice game.

Glesga Jambo

I will be the first to boo him when/if he moves on to ICT, fickle I know. However, while he is a Jambo he deserves our support. Any player, never mind one trying to emerge, would struggle to settle in Tynecastle in recent years. Players like Glen who we are all cheering just now can be next years cannon fodder.

And guess what? he was mince as usual, a couple of good games 2 years ago is all he had, lets get rid now and move on. He should, you should and indeed we all should.

I would never boo as it's childish but having spent a fair wack to go to belfast i felt entitled to mouth of my opinion at how useless he is. Hopefully csaba will have noticed this and he won't be here for much longer.

Mr Elliot has never, ever, scored goals a plenty my friend. You must be mistaken him for someone else! :cool:

The Old Tolbooth

The booing is probably out of order, however the lad is simply nowhere near good enough to play for Hearts, his level is somewhere around Berwick Rangers!

Have you ever heard of a full stop?

Would not boo him, but the guy has said he wants out of Tynie. Not half as much as I want him out. How many chances has he had? Terrible player with a terrible attitude.

He should stick to making a james Hunt of himself on you tube, rather than when wearing the famous maroon.

I have to admit to have been drinking since lunchtime on Monday but can't say I recall any abuse being given to our very own River Dancer.

That's not to say it didn't happen, just that if it did it wasn't very noticable.

Wish the fans wouuld lay off the booing of any players,it would just make them more nervous .

I used to boo like a nutter at Henrik Larsson, don't recall him getting the jitters?????????????

I used to boo like a nutter at Henrik Larsson, don't recall him getting the jitters?????????????
I meant in our own team.

Broxburn_Jambo
Have you ever heard of a full stop?

Check your own user name.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm surprised I'm the 1st to go for this but.....

:hobofish::107years::flagwave::clubbed:

Night night Hobo.

Guest gorgie kev
Have to agree. The abuse given to Calumn Elliot, a young Hearts player, on that evening was sickening. I spoke to him in Belfast the following day and offered my apologies for the abuse he took and wished him well for the season.

Stephen is that you?

Nelly Terraces
I'm surprised I'm the 1st to go for this but.....

:hobofish::107years::flagwave::clubbed:

Night night Hobo.

Indeed. Just logged on, took once glance at this and could virtually smell the hobo coming off it. All the classic signs, ludicrous grammar, spelling of a 3year old with tourettes and totally unfunny. Wonder why it took until your post for anyone to bring it up Biker?

Mods - think you may be required here, and pump the OP. :hobofish: for sure.

Indeed. Just logged on, took once glance at this and could virtually smell the hobo coming off it. All the classic signs, ludicrous grammar, spelling of a 3year old with tourettes and totally unfunny. Wonder why it took until your post for anyone to bring it up Biker?

Mods - think you may be required here, and pump the OP. :hobofish: for sure.

So we are not allowed to play anymore? oh well get him ******:hobofish:

magalufhearts

If u had to pay 20-30 quid every week to watch my beloved football side and see the kind of crap Clum has come up with then u would boo too. I dont condone the booing at the oval (which i attended) but Clum`s performancees at the latter end of the season were nothing short of woeful, he had one good game at inverness but thats it for a "star striker in the making".

Sorry but he is not good enough and neither are about 10 or 11 others in the squad.

I just hope we land Marius Nicolae in the deal.

Hearts Heritage
Sorry bit peshed, but are you calling me a hobo????

you hobo

sjff_01_img0485.jpg

No mate, just the OP.

:)

Fair enough, just not able to get stuff right in my head. I cannot tolerate being called a hobo...makes me as mad as a hearts fan in belfast with a pint in his hand behind the away dugout:p

chester copperpot
You sir are a part time jambo, you know nothing about hearts:hobofish:

Biker was calling the Original poster a Hobo, not you mate. Neither was 12th August 1893 guy (cant remember his name).

He's a good jambo, so stop calling people hobo's when they're not. I think you're a wee bit Lillian Gished naw?

Biker was calling the Original poster a Hobo, not you mate. Neither was 12th August 1893 guy (cant remember his name).

He's a good jambo, so stop calling people hobo's when they're not. I think you're a wee bit Lillian Gished naw?

Sorry, i'm agood friend of london jambo and was trying to be funny, prob didn't come across that way. okay and also was just being like all the rest of you guys:p

good point though i am peshed but i have legs and will be on here for a while yet:)

Sorry, i'm agood friend of london jambo and was trying to be funny, prob didn't come across that way. okay and also was just being like all the rest of you guys:p

good point though i am peshed but i have legs and will be on here for a while yet:)

****ing alkie. Come on here abusing everyone. Why don't you support Hibs?!!!!!!!!

****ing alkie. Come on here abusing everyone. Why don't you support Hibs?!!!!!!!!

The only reason i have is that i hate the ****ers with all my life.

thats all of of you as a joint support...you should feel so proud.

Mr Ross tou are exempt from this post:):););):P:p:);)

i couldn't express myself more if smiley's were words:)

chester copperpot
The only reason i have is that i hate the ****ers with all my life.

thats all of of you as a joint support...you should feel so proud.

Mr Ross tou are exempt from this post

i couldn't express myself more if smiley's were words:)

:hobofish:;)

The People's Chimp
I boo this thread.

Boooooo!!!! :mad:

Booo to you.

hissssss........:107years:

chester copperpot
Booo to you.

hissssss........:107years:

Come over to the shed friend, still some folk up there. ;)

chester copperpot
Even with a smiley i'm not having a :hobofish:

oh whatever i dont care now.:)

It was a joke mate, sorry.

Has anyone ever seen a Hearts player get it as tight as Elliott does?

He is without doubt one of the worst Hearts players i've ever seen but does he deserve the abuse?

Has anyone ever seen a Hearts player get it as tight as Elliott does?

He is without doubt one of the worst Hearts players i've ever seen but does he deserve the abuse?

YES HE DOES

he really is that pesh...end off:mad:

The People's Chimp
YES HE DOES

he really is that pesh...end off:mad:

no. leigh jenkinson is one hundred million times worse than elliot ever will be...

Rudolf's Mate

Firstly I'd like to say that I wasn't there however it's taken till now for anyone to mention booing last Sunday :rolleyes: Granted people have said Elliott got it tight however I was well informed that it was nothing more than a bit banter that he (Elliott) actually laughed at.

Secondly (correct me if I am wrong) I thought I read somewhere that the team flew back the same evening? If this is the case then did it not seem strange that Elliott answered in an Nothern Irish voice :confused:

no. leigh jenkinson is one hundred million times worse than elliot ever will be...

Andy Watson!!!!!

portobellojambo1
Firstly I'd like to say that I wasn't there however it's taken till now for anyone to mention booing last Sunday :rolleyes: Granted people have said Elliott got it tight however I was well informed that it was nothing more than a bit banter that he (Elliott) actually laughed at.

Secondly (correct me if I am wrong) I thought I read somewhere that the team flew back the same evening? If this is the case then did it not seem strange that Elliott answered in an Nothern Irish voice :confused:

Think the team stayed overnight in Belfast JM, they flew in by scheduled airline (well, FlyBE, bosses went Easyjet) so assume they came home the same way the following day.

I was at the game in Belfast and have to be honest and say I didn't hear any booing when he came on, although I may have been talking to someone at the time and failed to hear it in the background.

Rudolf's Mate
Think the team stayed overnight in Belfast JM, they flew in by scheduled airline (well, FlyBE, bosses went Easyjet) so assume they came home the same way the following day.

I was at the game in Belfast and have to be honest and say I didn't hear any booing when he came on, although I may have been talking to someone at the time and failed to hear it in the background.

Cheers PJ. Ill informed about the day they left Belfast though you are yet another person saying they heard no booing at this game. Not calling the op a liar however, as I stated before. This is the first anyone (i've seen anyway) mention it. I'd also have expected it to be brought up after the Dumbfermline game with people saying it also happened in Belfast, but nobody did.

Archived