Tenerife v Hearts?

Samuel Camazzola

Samuel Camazzola

A couple of outlets are detailing the possibility of a pre-season fixture to coincide with a testimonial for Suso. 

If it materialises, this would be a cracking trip. 🤞 

upgotheheads
5 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

A couple of outlets are detailing the possibility of a pre-season fixture to coincide with a testimonial for Suso. 

If it materialises, this would be a cracking trip. 🤞 

Indeed it would. One of my favourite Hearts players while I have been a supporter.

Samuel Camazzola
7 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Indeed it would. One of my favourite Hearts players while I have been a supporter.

👍 

A very accessible trip with many resorts to chose from. 

Weonly151

I've booked holidays off work for the 1st 2 weeks in July. What are the chances of it being then. Would love to go. 

Samuel Camazzola
37 minutes ago, Weonly151 said:

I've booked holidays off work for the 1st 2 weeks in July. What are the chances of it being then. Would love to go. 

I'd anticipate that all pre-season planning will be projected on the stage we enter into Euro qualifying.

Chuck Berry
10 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'd anticipate that all pre-season planning will be projected on the stage we enter into Euro qualifying.

I'd like to think we'll have a plan on both eventualities in place (Group stage guaranteed or early round entry).  This season's pre-season was a bit of a shambles.

Samuel Camazzola
7 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

I'd like to think we'll have a plan on both eventualities in place (Group stage guaranteed or early round entry).  This season's pre-season was a bit of a shambles.

We'd still have a play-off element. Europa League play-off with Conference League group stage safety net. If another side was to take the Europa spot via a cup win, we'd have Conference League play-off(s) to negotiate. 

the posh bit

Cracking trip. 

Raith Rovers are apparently organising a friendly in Gran Canaria this season too. 

Samuel Camazzola
9 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Cracking trip. 

Raith Rovers are apparently organising a friendly in Gran Canaria this season too. 

Yeah, their current away kit has adopted the colours of Las Palmas. It was 100 years since their boat became shipwrecked on their way to the Canaries. 

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Good choice. Suso was good 

Doctor FinnBarr

I'd love this to happen as I go to CDT games whilst on holiday but I honestly can't see a date being agreed upon.

CDT sit 15th in La Liga 2 at the moment but are only 13 points off the top (its tight) and only 7 points off a playoff spot. Should they reach the playoffs and get into the final the 2nd leg gets played on the 23rd June. Think we might be looking to play them early July (guessing).

• 1 month later...
Doctor FinnBarr

Looking like Suso could be appointed interim manager for the remainder of the season.

dannymack
On 08/02/2024 at 19:45, Weonly151 said:

Hearts are going the end of June 👍🌞

Jim_Duncan
On 08/02/2024 at 21:20, martoon said:

No comment on the electric shock thing? 😀

We're fitting it in the Roseburn. It was a condition of Hibs retaining their full allocation. You see a Hibs fan you don't like, punch in their section, row and seat number, then press the button. Toasted junkie.

Edited by Jim_Duncan

jambo-in-furness
4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

We're fitting it in the Roseburn. It was a condition of Hibs retaining their full allocation. You see a Hibs fan you don't like, punch in their section, row and seat number, then press the button. Toasted junkie.

There will be a small charge for this function.😇

Jim_Duncan
Just now, jambo-in-furness said:

There will be a small charge for this function.😇

Watt for?

Weonly151
5 hours ago, dannymack said:

Hearts are going the end of June 👍🌞

I've ended up booking Lanzarote the last week of June 1st week of July. Hopefully I can get a ferry over 🤞

Doctor FinnBarr

Chris Todd from Armada Sur CDT supporters club was talking to Suso today, says dates are a problem but both clubs are eager for it to happen.

jambo-in-furness
18 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Watt for?

Ohme fans

Madvlad65

When suso won the penalty the buzz around the stadium went up 5 1 amps ( I'll get my coat  )

leipzig76

What's not to like ? Great weather.terrific situ. see The Famous and..see the Cup Winning Legend that is Suso  -  I'll be there ! Hell, even the wife will enjoy the trip !