Alex Ferguson - Total Hypocrite (NHC)

Bert Le Clos

Bert Le Clos

Surely you make a bid, and then wait until it is accepted before stating your confidence over signing the player?

IMO, these comments are designed to unsettle Berbatov into asking to leave, much like Madrid's antics through the press.

south morocco
Surely you make a bid, and then wait until it is accepted before stating your confidence over signing the player?

IMO, these comments are designed to unsettle Berbatov into asking to leave, much like Madrid's antics through the press.

You are deffo right ,i apologise, it's maybe just the way it is!

SAF is one of the best there ever has been at working the press for his and his teams benefit.

He also has little interest in how much he bends the rules when it comes to his team "getting their man" or indeed keeping them.

Hypocrite? Possibly, but I bet he sits down with a glass of red and smiles at the thought that he has them all working for him again.

south morocco
SAF is one of the best there ever has been at working the press for his and his teams benefit.

He also has little interest in how much he bends the rules when it comes to his team "getting their man" or indeed keeping them.

Hypocrite? Possibly, but I bet he sits down with a glass of red and smiles at the thought that he has them all working for him again.

Thats the way i see it also,just for the record

Who gives a ****, just imagine Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov in the same team :dribble:

* And the crap players like Giggs, Scholes, Tevez and Nani ;)

Denny Crane

Old Demento has had plenty of practise. Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy and a clutch of other team's youth players (which Man Utd had their wrists slapped for by the FA in the early 90s) are a number of examples of his tapping-up tendancies.

Archived