Shankland goal celebration

His penalty celebration had me rolling. Shoving it up Dundee. I couldn’t complain when a couple Dundee players gave him shoved.

I admit I’d have been seething if that happened to Hearts. But if you can’t win, you’re going to get it broken off up your arse.

Dundee fans deserved the shame. Great day for footy. Your squad overachieving. Exciting new partnership with an EPL club. Hosting third biggest club in country. And your stadium is half full! If you can’t fill it up in those circumstances, not good. 

Pans Jambo
3 minutes ago, Smithian said:

His penalty celebration had me rolling. Shoving it up Dundee. I couldn’t complain when a couple Dundee players gave him shoved.

I admit I’d have been seething if that happened to Hearts. But if you can’t win, you’re going to get it broken off up your arse.

Dundee fans deserved the shame. Great day for footy. Your squad overachieving. Exciting new partnership with an EPL club. Hosting third biggest club in country. And your stadium is half full! If you can’t fill it up in those circumstances, not good. 

Read this 4 times. 

Confused, hippo, trousers, mince pie, yellow things. 

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Read this 4 times. 

Confused, hippo, trousers, mince pie, yellow things. 

Mincey, cheesy hot pot sugary?

been here before
4 hours ago, Smithian said:

But if you can’t win, you’re going to get it broken off up your arse.

20180819_125541.png.3906d3ed573d65cb373068d4e22598f5.png

tartofmidlothian

After he'd shown their fans his shirt and hugged his teammates, see the look on his face when he turned to the crowd? Thousands going wild and singing his name, he looked almost shocked then broke into a big smile. It definitely made an impression, you could tell. Rudi levels of adulation. 

Wee Mikey
2 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

His celebration at full time was class. He’s unhappy though 

If that's him being 'unhappy'? 😀

I chuckled at his 'Kris Boyd-esque Big Belly' mime.

But, his yells were passionate.

All that speculative nonsense surrounding him during the transfer window has been shown up for what it was ...

... utter garbage.

There seems to be a right good team spirit and that's manifesting itself in our determination to play to the death.

That winning goal was a thing of beauty. I might just have another look at the highlights as the way he controlled the ball was every bit as wonderful as yon Mo Sallah fella.

What we paid for Shanks must surely go down as one of our best bits of business for ages.

Just look at what The Rangers have shelled out for their strikers.

Benny Klack
3 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

His celebration at full time was class. He’s unhappy though 

If that’s unhappy then long may he be pissed off.

Shankland, because of his form and media attention of late, will attract plenty of boo’s and wind ups from opponents fans. If that makes him more determined to score and get it right up them - then brilliant.

To keep playing like he’s playing just now with all the media focus around him is nothing short of exceptional.

King Lawrence 👑🇱🇻

10 hours ago, 1874 said:

Was that a little nod to rudi , matching his goal tally 

Thought this - also his goal against Hibs when he hit the Robbo mark for goals in a season was Robbos IIRC?

He just ****ing gets us. Please can the powers of the universe just combine to make sure he ****ing signs that contract and we have the pleasure of watching him for another 6 years?

I do not care if we need to redirect funds from multiple other places. Just get the ****ing deal done. FOH funds, benefactor cash, ****ing poppy tins.... ::troll::

Seriously though, he gets it. This club works for him everybit as much as he works for the club. One of those right club right player moments. Hopefully everyone appreciates that and gets the deal done. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thought this - also his goal against Hibs when he hit the Robbo mark for goals in a season was Robbos IIRC?

He just ****ing gets us. Please can the powers of the universe just combine to make sure he ****ing signs that contract and we have the pleasure of watching him for another 6 years?

I do not care if we need to redirect funds from multiple other places. Just get the ****ing deal done. FOH funds, benefactor cash, ****ing poppy tins.... ::troll::

Seriously though, he gets it. This club works for him everybit as much as he works for the club. One of those right club right player moments. Hopefully everyone appreciates that and gets the deal done. 

This.  I was a little bit undecided before, but now I think we should give him a 10 year deal on 50k a week.  Bargain.