Councillor Scott Arthur

doddsyJR9

ArcticJambo
34 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

The roads/transport carry on is certainly devisive, but where do folk stand on these new 'bin hubs' that are to take away parki g spaces and are springing up or are planned to spring up all over the city?

From what I've seen of those already in place they become a bit of a dumping ground for all sorts. The one along from me regularly has abandoned furnature, mattresses, smashed tellys, etc, propped up against the dumpsters. 

**** having a house or flat with one of those directly outside. 

I mind when they first put the big dumpster wheelie bin directly outside my old ground floor flat in Gorgie and I could watch folk dumping all kinds of stuff in the vacinity, and others letting their dugs pish and shite on the pavement by the bin while absently staring in my window. I used to go mental, but the abuse I often got back and threats to tan my windows made it not worth while. Council weren't interested. 

I assume it will be similar with these bin hubs.

Just another feature introduced by the council that makes the city look worse, imo. There's a near 10m section on Porty High Street that blocks the view (albeit of traffic etc) out of a high end coffee shop, that as owners I wouldn't be too happy about. Neither would I be enthused as a customer.

tldr: they're idiots!

Edited by ArcticJambo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frankblack

• il Duce McTarkin

• FWJ

• Jamboross

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffros Furios
56 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

The roads/transport carry on is certainly devisive, but where do folk stand on these new 'bin hubs' that are to take away parki g spaces and are springing up or are planned to spring up all over the city?

From what I've seen of those already in place they become a bit of a dumping ground for all sorts. The one along from me regularly has abandoned furnature, mattresses, smashed tellys, etc, propped up against the dumpsters. 

**** having a house or flat with one of those directly outside. 

I mind when they first put the big dumpster wheelie bin directly outside my old ground floor flat in Gorgie and I could watch folk dumping all kinds of stuff in the vacinity, and others letting their dugs pish and shite on the pavement by the bin while absently staring in my window. I used to go mental, but the abuse I often got back and threats to tan my windows made it not worth while. Council weren't interested. 

I assume it will be similar with these bin hubs.

I'm sure there was a mattress outside your window one early morning :jjyay:

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm sure there was a mattress outside your window one early morning :jjyay:

Now remind me what happend to the arseholes that dumped it.

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Now remind me what happend to the arseholes that dumped it.

:o was a sword involved ?  bad man..