** Scottish Cup fifth round - Airdrie v Hearts Sun 11/2 17:00 - tickets on sale ***

Bazzas right boot

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Or stick it in the post, loads of time to be delivered.

Haha you'd think that but given the dundee tickets shambles I'm not sure!!!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Sooks

• John Findlay

• Mikey1874

ColinSmith1255
8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Or stick it in the post, loads of time to be delivered.

I will now have a 120 mile round trip to collect my ticket. I normally use the postage option. I hope this is a one off with no postage option.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Haha you'd think that but given the dundee tickets shambles I'm not sure!!!

A one-off problem shouldn't affect this game.  We need to encourage fans to attend, not make it difficult.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

I will now have a 120 mile round trip to collect my ticket. I normally use the postage option. I hope this is a one off with no postage option.

My armchair and BBC is looking like a better option to be fair.

Fxxx the SPFL
35 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Just picked mine up at the TO.

There is no queue at present.

£15 for me John you could pass as an over 65 lol

John Findlay
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

£15 for me John you could pass as an over 65 lol

A ken 🤣

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, John Findlay said:

A ken 🤣

especially with the gammy leg purchase a walking stick

troonmaroon
11 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

Anyone got a seating layout of the stadium to work out where each section is?

Can't find one online. And the tickets are printed on our own tickets so that doesn't help. Haha. But looks like East stand goes sections Q to Y so can kinda work it out from there. 

maroonsgotop
4 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

looks like we've only been allocated the East Stand now which is opposite their main stand. I wasn't able to find a seating plan but presumably as the sections currently on sale are Q to Y, U will be about the middle. Assuming we sell out that Stand we'll probably get one of the Stands behind the goals. (North or South) 

PaddysBar
40 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Clear as day you can buy online.

Screenshot_20240131-113528~2.png

You can buy them online but then need to pick them up. There’s no e-tickets/PDFs. 

John Findlay
50 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

especially with the gammy leg purchase a walking stick

Steady on you🤣

1 hour ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

Hoping against hope that ticket office might open on the Sunday morning for collection - as otherwise I’m looking at a second flight back to Scotland just to collect tickets!! Bit of a pain - and Sod’s Law that this coincides with the fortnight my mate (who I could have relied on) is out the country. At times, the club forgets the fanbase goes way outside Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, IanV said:

Hoping against hope that ticket office might open on the Sunday morning for collection - as otherwise I’m looking at a second flight back to Scotland just to collect tickets!! Bit of a pain - and Sod’s Law that this coincides with the fortnight my mate (who I could have relied on) is out the country. At times, the club forgets the fanbase goes way outside Edinburgh.

I'm sure someone can pick them up on your behalf and meet you at the ground :thumbsup:

Wearsider

Not sure what to do about this. Up Edinburgh on Friday so can collect ticket then. 

However the 5pm kick off is a bit shit to get back to the north east of England, got 25 minutes before the last train leave waverley 

Forza Cuore
9 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Not sure what to do about this. Up Edinburgh on Friday so can collect ticket then. 

However the 5pm kick off is a bit shit to get back to the north east of England, got 25 minutes before the last train leave waverley 

https://tynecastleparkhotel.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=local&utm_campaign=tynecastle-park-hotel

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, IanV said:

See below.

35 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

It's worth e-mailing the TO to request them to post yours. They're slick with e-mails.

There are no arrangements for the club to take such tickets through en-masse.

Wee Mikey
48 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Cant take Monday off work or else a stopover would've been ideal. Basically if I miss that last trin (due to drumgelloch to Waverley being delayed or cancelled then I'm ****ed) 

If the worst comes to the worst then PM me and I'll pick-up on your behalf as I can easily stroll it to Tynie prior to cut-off.

Same offer to anyone else compromised by distance.

Wearsider
20 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

If the worst comes to the worst then PM me and I'll pick-up on your behalf as I can easily stroll it to Tynie prior to cut-off.

Same offer to anyone else compromised by distance.

Cheers mate, appreciate that but up in Edinburgh Friday before Dundee so I can collect it then. Main issue is getting from Airdrie to Sunderland with the 5pm Sunday kick off :lol:

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Cheers mate, appreciate that but up in Edinburgh Friday before Dundee so I can collect it then. Main issue is getting from Airdrie to Sunderland with the 5pm Sunday kick off :lol:

Drive?

Wee Mikey
5 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Transport in Bonnie Scotland is, almost always, a bit of a trial.

Hearts fans suffer it regularly ... nae trains tae Dingwall in time for K.O. or having to go to Motherwell via Glasgow etc.

ICT & Ross Co fans get regularly stuffed.

But ... you'll find a way ...

thegreatsd

Apologies if this has been covered before…. But has anyone else had problems accessing ticketmaster. I keep getting the message saying that it thinks I’m a bot. I’m fairly sure I am not one of course! 
I’ve tried deleting cookies and clearing history but still getting the same message? 

2 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Apologies if this has been covered before…. But has anyone else had problems accessing ticketmaster. I keep getting the message saying that it thinks I’m a bot. I’m fairly sure I am not one of course! 
I’ve tried deleting cookies and clearing history but still getting the same message? 

Get that on my laptop. Tried all the same fixes but nothing worked. Have to use my phone now.

PaddysBar
3 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Get that on my laptop. Tried all the same fixes but nothing worked. Have to use my phone now.

I’m the same. 

billybalfour
33 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Same for me.I use my phone now rather than Chrome.

thegreatsd
Just now, billybalfour said:

Same for me.I use my phone now rather than Chrome.

The problem I have is when using safari on my phone. It’s a bit of a pain! 

billybalfour
17 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

The problem I have is when using safari on my phone. It’s a bit of a pain! 

If my phone goes the same way I'll have to go in to the TO.At least I am quite near so can walk round.Too bad if you are a fair distance from the ground.

10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It was a very depressing time to be a Hearts supporter, but at least that low ended with Mercer taking over. 

It sure was and that’s why I did a lot of drinking at that time. 

3 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

Is the station handy to walk to the ground?

Drumgelloch is 20min walk to stadium

5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

See below.

It's worth e-mailing the TO to request them to post yours. They're slick with e-mails.

There are no arrangements for the club to take such tickets through en-masse.

Found a mate who will pick them up when he heads to Edinburgh. Almost guaranteed he’ll then lose them (I don’t seem to have organised pals)😂. Now just need to make sure we don’t screw up and go to extra time or the last flight to Dublin is going to be tight 🤞

10 hours ago, Hannibal said:

Screenshot2024-01-31175910-Copy.png.dd86

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just as well I wasnt heading down, collection only is a shocker

maltese jambo

Sorry if been asked before but I'm having a problem buying 4 x tickets. All the folk are members and have membership numbers, however when I try to input their details under 'assign seats' it just turns round and says'no such member exists'. any help ?

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Just as well I wasnt heading down, collection only is a shocker

Ticket office have said they will post tickets on request "but at your own risk"

1 hour ago, maltese jambo said:

Sorry if been asked before but I'm having a problem buying 4 x tickets. All the folk are members and have membership numbers, however when I try to input their details under 'assign seats' it just turns round and says'no such member exists'. any help ?

That's a common occurrence. Phoning the ticket office sorted it for me. 

been here before
9 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Thats cause you know folk eh? 

Not all that well but better than us :rofl:

Anyhow I imagine its Hearts tickets he's talking about, probably little point in contacting Ibrox.

29 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats cause you know folk eh? 

Not all that well but better than us :rofl:

Anyhow I imagine its Hearts tickets he's talking about, probably little point in contacting Ibrox.

Another belter and sooooo original. Back to trying to be a smart arse, if only you had the intelligence.

been here before
8 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Another belter and sooooo original. Back to trying to be a smart arse, if only you had the intelligence.

Just so easy sweet cheeks, just so easy.

Catch you again later.

maltese jambo
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Thank you, will call tomorrow.

You'd think they'd make it easier for fans to throw money at them.