Car Finance Scandal

Kirky Jambo

henrysmithsgloves
5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Honestly impressive how you can be so confidently wrong about nearly everything you post on here.

Years of practicing?🤔

Dean Winchester
2 hours ago, 151 said:

Anyone got any update with this? I didn't ever do the diesel claim one and haven't really gave this one a thought until now.

The only update you're likely to get is them confirming whether you where affected or not which may take some time given the amount of people that will have bombarded them.

If you are affected then you can put in your complaint and then it will be September before you hear anything after the FCA decides what to do.

JimmyCant

I’ve gone to same guy at a well known dealership for years. Between me and my closer family we must have had 20 car deals through him.

We go in. We tell him the budget. We tell him what car we want and not once has he failed to deliver. If he’s made a few extra bob now and again for choosing one finance company over another I dont give a shiny shite because hes probably had to manipulate the car price or bump the trade in up to hit my budget anyway.

I got what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. Could I claim ? Probably. Am I going to ? No

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Honestly impressive how you can be so confidently wrong about nearly everything you post on here.

7 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Years of practicing?🤔

Shotty, lads, or Malinga will buy you both and shut you down.

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Shotty, lads, or Malinga will buy you both and shut you down.

th-3470190082.jpg

Tommy Brown
12 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I’ve gone to same guy at a well known dealership for years. Between me and my closer family we must have had 20 car deals through him.

We go in. We tell him the budget. We tell him what car we want and not once has he failed to deliver. If he’s made a few extra bob now and again for choosing one finance company over another I dont give a shiny shite because hes probably had to manipulate the car price or bump the trade in up to hit my budget anyway.

I got what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. Could I claim ? Probably. Am I going to ? No

You do realise that the claim is against the banks?

There is no recall on the Dealers

stevie1874
15 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I’ve also had a good few cars on pcp with same dealer. While viewing online account it lists all previous cars with contract numbers. The said dealer also on home page has a link to a form to submit to them which advises only cars bought before end of 2021. 

Spellczech

Who are they kidding? - this is just another form of foregiveness of debt to keep the pleb onside. Will also please the lawyers and form fillers. Emperor Hadrian did the same thing when he had to follow Trajan and put an end to his expansionist wars...