St Johnstone Away 7th Feb

bigdav

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I like midweek matches under the floodlights. 

So do I, but they can be inconvenient for travellers

Heartsmad1874

Costing me £120+ for tickets and travel for Dundee A, St Johnstone and Airdrie A. Can see why others maybe are missing this one. 

Edited by Heartsmad1874

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

So do I, but they can be inconvenient for travellers

I agree.  Especially for those dependant on public transport. 

colinmorewasgash

Will be tough game thats for sure levein will be wanting to stick it up us, plus they can go above hibs and sheep if they win and they both lose to old firm.

PapaShango

Will be giving this a miss, got a young one who would love to go but just too late a night getting him back down the road to the Borders with school next day! Got tickets for Sunday instead. Always a tough game through there but won the last couple so got to be optimistic with the form we are in. A win here is another huge 3 points with the other fixtures falling like they are. To be 22 points ahead of the wee team  and 23 ahead of the sheep would be some going. 

feedthefox

So is purchasing tickets via St Johnstone akin to an honesty box in a guesthouse bar? I applaud them for making it so easy and the reasonable pricing.

Has anyone parked at the ground recently. I dont mind paying but can you get out reasonably easily. Last time I was down I parked in surrounding area and it took forever to get away. Also any idea cost and if it's cash only?

been here before
1 hour ago, connlach said:

Has anyone parked at the ground recently. I dont mind paying but can you get out reasonably easily. Last time I was down I parked in surrounding area and it took forever to get away. Also any idea cost and if it's cash only?

Big car park behind the home end. Usually easy enough to get out of although if you leave on the whistle you can have a wait for 10/15 mins or so as the crowd clears.

£5er cash although if you offer them a twenty 'sorry, its all I've got' they often let it slide. 😄

Samuel Camazzola

I think you can still park behind B&Q which is only a few minutes away. 

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Big car park behind the home end. Usually easy enough to get out of although if you leave on the whistle you can have a wait for 10/15 mins or so as the crowd clears.

£5er cash although if you offer them a twenty 'sorry, its all I've got' they often let it slide. 😄

Thank you