Arteta Delivers Season Ticket to Everton Fan (NHR)

Jambo Ell

Did anyone see Mikel Arteta deliver the fans season ticket to an Everton supporter on skysports news a wee while ago? Nice touch.

Imagine if some of our current crop did that though?! They'd get chased away!

Nice touch? Maybe if he done it from his own accord. The fact that it was filmed and shown on tv means it was just another PR stunt that he is paid to do.

Nice touch? Maybe if he done it from his own accord. The fact that it was filmed and shown on tv means it was just another PR stunt that he is paid to do.

I should've made it clearer in my original post but what I meant was that it was a nice touch by the club, not the player. He has obviously been told by his employers to do this, and like in any job if we are told to do something by our employers we would do it, well within reason :P

I should've made it clearer in my original post but what I meant was that it was a nice touch by the club, not the player. He has obviously been told by his employers to do this, and like in any job if we are told to do something by our employers we would do it, well within reason :P

Did he do just one or 25,000? A nothing story if ever there was one. The guy is ex-rangers too...Yuck!

Hand job?

rumbles1874

great for the fan but you know that thwe club told him to do it but how great would it be i kingston showed up with your ticket

Pants Shaton
great for the fan but you know that thwe club told him to do it but how great would it be i kingston showed up with your ticket

We should put Nade and Beslija to work at the ticket office.

We should put Nade and Beslija to work at the ticket office.

EEN - "Beslija Out For Two Weeks With Nasty Papercut"

Archived