Secret Jewish Tunnels, New York

New Town Loafer

Just now, Gundermann said:

Says other Christians.

All I see are different clans of Billy Big Baws with their own holy books taking over each others' territories and then coming over all snowflake when the tables are turned at a later date.

It's why it's good to have a functioning, tolerant and secular social democracy. I'm glad Scotland has thrown off most of the BS from different forms of Christianity who oppressed its own people as well as other nations.

Aye fair comment again.

Black people slaved up black people.

Jews shit on other Jews

Whites bambed up other whites.

Don't excuse it ffs.

Oh BTW Islamist nutters fek up Muslims more than any.

Ffs don't tie yourself in knots defending genocide .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• New Town Loafer

• Gundermann

• Spellczech

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gundermann
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Also fair comment from you.

But history is littered with oppression. 

Right now Christian people are taking it tight

👍

Went to church for a few years as a kid - hated it. Just a local CoS one but the folk who ran it were monsters, just not sexual ones, to my knowledge. The sooner religion dies, the better.

Sadly, I don't think the human race has evolved enough yet to replace it with anything more constructive or peaceful.

3 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Says other Christians.

All I see are different clans of Billy Big Baws with their own holy books taking over each others' territories and then coming over all snowflake when the tables are turned at a later date.

It's why it's good to have a functioning, tolerant and secular social democracy. I'm glad Scotland has thrown off most of the BS from different forms of Christianity who oppressed its own people as well as other nations.

And it's not just other Christians. 

It's fact.

Holy fekin fek.

Do you just defend or attack on dogma .

2 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

👍

Went to church for a few years as a kid - hated it. Just a local CoS one but the folk who ran it were monsters, just not sexual ones, to my knowledge. The sooner religion dies, the better.

Sadly, I don't think the human race has evolved enough yet to replace it with anything more constructive or peaceful.

Yea I went to sunday school as a kid and it was a similar experience, I quickly realised it’s a scam and stopped going, thankfully my parents were supportive of my wishes and never tried to force their fairytale on me too hard. 

il Duce McTarkin
15 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

AFAIK, most of the most successful (i.e. murderous) empires since yon Roman one have been Christian.

And quite rightly so. Have you seen the nick of every other lot.

1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

👍

Sorry bud.

My last response .

If Christianity is measured by our representation aye we have been woeful.

But the Christians getting mass raped kidnapped and treated like shite are mostly victims of our previous shite.

I suppose I'm at an age where my views are conditioned. 

Like you I did have a Christian background.

It imo saved me from doing time .

Troubled but loved stopped me from being a total banger bud.

Half a radge as my total radge mucker referenced me.

Does that make sense?

Unknown user
2 hours ago, kila said:

Well that's my conspiracy blown

Can you imagine the screeching if it had been Muslim tunnels under a mosque in NY?

New Town Loafer
22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Er, what? Are there stats for this?

AFAIK, most of the most successful (i.e. murderous) empires since yon Roman one have been Christian.

Really? Ottomans, Mughals, and ‘atheist’ empires have all been just as murderous.

1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

And quite rightly so. Have you seen the nick of every other lot.

Just as I was going soft 😅

Tbf it's swings and all that tarks .

We are just more evolved .

But that could be argued.

We are where we are and no one holds moral ground other than numbers.

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Can you imagine the screeching if it had been Muslim tunnels under a mosque in NY?

off Smithee.

3 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Really? Ottomans, Mughals, and ‘atheist’ empires have all been just as murderous.

Its amazing the posters who insist against conspiracy that quote factual conspiracy. 

I can take from history and apply that to modernity and yet I'm called a fekin radge.

I accept the bad pish I posted on the scam c9vid shite.

But the opposite view cannae appropriate the shit thar was propaganda throughout human fejic history.

It's like @Ulysses and @Gizmo.

Who I both really respect as posters can't fathom the truth of history.

And what's really baffling the truth of history I'm recent times.

Yeeeeeesss that will annoy yeez.

Come ahead 

7 hours ago, Ulysses said:

The world would be a lot less mental if people would stop believing in nutso mumbo jumbo cuckoo bananapants shite.

Try telling that to the world's fastest growing religion.

Which btw is a fascist mysoginist cult.

Let's hear ye Uly?

The world would be a lot less mental if people would stop believing in nutso mumbo jumbo cuckoo bananapants shite.

Let's hear ye Uly?

14 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Do Jews and Muslims make different noises as they travel through tunnels? 

Let's hear ye Uly?

Unknown user
Just now, kila said:

They use different tyres, you really hear it in the corners

New Town Loafer

Me sitting watching the thread disintegrate into chaos:

IMG_4060.jpeg

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, kila said:

They all go UUURGH! as the airstrike hits home.

1 minute ago, kila said:

Well in his case yes. A man was posting on twitter that he kept hearing Yiddish when he was at home and couldn’t work out from where. He was ridiculed and now it turns out there was a tunnel under his house. 

il Duce McTarkin
16 minutes ago, Ked said:

We are where we are and no one holds moral ground other than numbers.

It's not about moral highround, Ked, it's about survival, and the triumph of the righteous.

Space_jesus.jpg

AlphonseCapone
24 minutes ago, Ked said:

Sorry bud.

My last response .

If Christianity is measured by our representation aye we have been woeful.

But the Christians getting mass raped kidnapped and treated like shite are mostly victims of our previous shite.

I suppose I'm at an age where my views are conditioned. 

Like you I did have a Christian background.

It imo saved me from doing time .

Troubled but loved stopped me from being a total banger bud.

Half a radge as my total radge mucker referenced me.

Does that make sense?

Least evidenced statement on a thread about religion is impressive mate.... 😉

New Town Loafer
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is this some paedo shit then?

Screams paedophilia imo. Not sure if these are the same type of Jews that suck the penis of just circumcised boys or not.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Screams paedophilia imo. Not sure if these are the same type of Jews that suck the penis of just circumcised boys or not.

the religion of peace right enough 

18 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm trying to work that comment out .

😄

23 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It's not about moral highround, Ked, it's about survival, and the triumph of the righteous.

Space_jesus.jpg

Onward Christian soldiers 

😁

21 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Right ya @#£%

🤣

Buddy if I hadnt had the balance of love and the background of my maternal grandparents I'd have spent most of my life locked up.

And they had the extended family attend church and Sunday dinner at their house.

I often used to think it held me back ,back in my cardboard gangster youth.

My Christian grandfather soon slapped the Christianity intae me.

😅

Jeffros Furios
33 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Me sitting watching the thread disintegrate into chaos:

IMG_4060.jpeg

A young Nicola Sturgeon ? 

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm trying to work that comment out .

😄

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Right ya @#£%

🤣

Buddy if I hadnt had the balance of love and the background of my maternal grandparents I'd have spent most of my life locked up.

And they had the extended family attend church and Sunday dinner at their house.

😅

😂😂 Amazing man. I'm only joking with you Ked.

Gundermann
55 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Yes, really. Much of the Roman Empire can probably be discounted but then the Brit Empire, the Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch and Belgian waged war on most of the planet. Add to that the Third Reich. Then the current domination of the US. The fact that Islamic zealots and supremicists have taken power in some quarters is just as reprehensible but can barely scratch that.

You maybe missed the bit though where I said that I don't hold much hope at the moment for anything replacing religion to be peaceful either. Sadly, ending religion won't end all the hatred and killing.

12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

😂😂 Amazing man. I'm only joking with you Ked.

A Ken mate I'm just being myself wi ye gaj

Gundermann
1 hour ago, New Town Loafer said:

The Ottoman Empire was atheist?

Officially the Ottoman Empire was an Islamic Caliphate ruled by a Sultan, Mehmed V, although it also contained Christians, Jews and other religious minorities. For nearly all of the empire's 600-year existence these non-Muslim subjects endured systematic discrimination and, at times, outright persecution.

https://nzhistory.govt.nz/war/ottoman-empire/background

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is this some paedo shit then?

Do the tunnels go all the way to under the 'Comet Ping Pong'  pizzeria?

Asking for QAnon.

Spellczech
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Yes, really. Much of the Roman Empire can probably be discounted but then the Brit Empire, the Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch and Belgian waged war on most of the planet. Add to that the Third Reich. Then the current domination of the US. The fact that Islamic zealots and supremicists have taken power in some quarters is just as reprehensible but can barely scratch that.

You maybe missed the bit though where I said that I don't hold much hope at the moment for anything replacing religion to be peaceful either. Sadly, ending religion won't end all the hatred and killing.

I don't think it is realistic to hope for a secular World. I'll write a few disparate thoughts and some may resonate:

- Simple truth is that most people like to be led, rather than to lead.

- Science is not particularly exciting, magic is!

- If history has taught us anything, it is that people cannot forget...

- It is hard to teach morality without reverting to religious texts

- If you can read religious texts then why do you need other people to interpret them for you? Is there a need for Mullahs, ministers, priests

- ditto, relgious buildings? is there a need for them?

I think the ultimate plan for humans should not be to get rid of religion but to internalise it. Cut out the leaders who want to collect followers, make a career out of it, wage holy wars and kill disbelievers whilst telling you the book says that is ok (Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bible doesn't condone killing in any form, and the Quran only talks about killing idolators not infidels as most people mistakenly think)... just read the effing books for yourself if that is your succour! Why seek the safety of the "flock", the congregation?...or else read a book on Science...

4 hours ago, Ked said:

Right ya @#£%

🤣

😅

The early years of the BNP was it, Jake?

Edited by ri Alban

7 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I don't think it is realistic to hope for a secular World. I'll write a few disparate thoughts and some may resonate:

- If you can read religious texts then why do you need other people to interpret them for you? Is there a need for Mullahs, ministers, priests

I think the ultimate plan for humans should not be to get rid of religion but to internalise it. Cut out the leaders who want to collect followers, make a career out of it, wage holy wars and kill disbelievers whilst telling you the book says that is ok (Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bible doesn't condone killing in any form, and the Quran only talks about killing idolators not infidels as most people mistakenly think)... just read the effing books for yourself if that is your succour! Why seek the safety of the "flock", the congregation?...or else read a book on Science...

Not sure I agree. I think for many people of religion the congregation and extended community are a major part of it. I'm not religious but it's probably the one element that has a pull on me. Religion does it well, and until something else can fill that void it will always exist imo.

Science is definitely exciting too and I also don't feel it's hard to teach morality without referring to religious texts. 

Religion is cool, it's just too many people of all walks of life have no chill. Hardliners of any cult are total heed the baw's 

10 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Shit man, I'll never be able to look at him again and not see that cow 🤣🤣

Spellczech
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Not sure I agree. I think for many people of religion the congregation and extended community are a major part of it. I'm not religious but it's probably the one element that has a pull on me. Religion does it well, and until something else can fill that void it will always exist imo.

Science is definitely exciting too and I also don't feel it's hard to teach morality without referring to religious texts. 

Religion is cool, it's just too many people of all walks of life have no chill. Hardliners of any cult are total heed the baw's 

Would be interested in how morality is taught without the parables or 10 Commandments. Those are the only bits of religion my parents ever wanted my sisters and me to comprehend...

I was being a bit facetious saying Science is dull - should've made it clearer that it was in comparison to magic...

I think you make a good point about the congregation/societal element. I suspect my view on that was clouded by the "welcome" my sisters and me got at Sunday School, which we only attended every 2-3 weeks. We were made to feel very bad about not being there every week. Gave me the strong impression that religious people are prejudiced/judgemental and "holier than thou"/like to feel superior.

Also my older sister got more involved in the church groups than me and my younger sister - until she ended up with a stalker and was sexually assaulted by him....

Edited by Spellczech

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Would be interested in how morality is taught without the parables or 10 Commandments. Those are the only bits of religion my parents ever wanted my sisters and me to comprehend...

Morality precedes religion imo. I'd say it's harder to preach religion without teaching morality rather than the other way around.

Religion is just morality packaged up nicely with dogma and propaganda.

I was being a bit facetious saying Science is dull - should've made it clearer that it was in comparison to magic...

Magic is fable, trickery...it's entertaining but not much more than that imo. Science is exciting, it's our future and our understanding of the past. I appreciate that's a bit subjective though. Science has made much of what once would have been deemed magic a reality, that's the pinnacle of exciting, for me at least.

I think you make a good point about the congregation/societal element. I suspect my view on that was clouded by the "welcome" my sisters and me got at Sunday School, which we only attended every 2-3 weeks. We were made to feel very bad about not being there every week. Gave me the strong impression that religious people are prejudiced/judgemental and "holier than thou"/like to feel superior.

I've never really gone, so it's the idea of it that appeals and from listening to some who do go. There's an Islamic centre near where I live and seeing people go and chat and have a shared experience appeals to me...despite knowing nothing of the Quran, or any desire to do so.

It's probably bias on my part, but I definitely recognize the holier than thou thing...albeit I've only really experienced from people of certain religions at an individual level. Admittedly Jihad etc is the epitome of that but I've never felt lectured by a Muslim.

Also my older sister got more involved in the church groups than me and my younger sister - until she ended up with a stalker and was sexually assaulted by him....

That's horrific and must really shape people's viewpoint. If you don't mind me asking, did she turn her back on the Church (in a general sense) or see it as an individuals actions?

il Duce McTarkin

A few posters on this thread going to be taking a very long dip in the lake of firey brimstone.

:jjyay:

13 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

That's insulting

To the wee bairn

Spellczech
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

That's horrific and must really shape people's viewpoint. If you don't mind me asking, did she turn her back on the Church (in a general sense) or see it as an individuals actions?

TBH I've never spoken to my sister about it. It happened when we were teenagers and my mother told me about it many years later. The guy lived a few streets away and she said she feared what my reaction would have been...She was right. 

I barely knew the guy, maybe played football with him a couple of times. I thought he was a weirdo. She was never interested in him but he became obsessed and when she rejected him he became violent both physically and sexually. I was pretty shocked when I was told.

Certainly my sister has never mentioned religion, and has never taken her own kids anywhere near a church as far as I know. I suspect in those circumstances it was impossible to dissassociate the individual from the church...(but that is pure assumption)

8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

TBH I've never spoken to my sister about it. It happened when we were teenagers and my mother told me about it many years later. The guy lived a few streets away and she said she feared what my reaction would have been...She was right. 

I barely knew the guy, maybe played football with him a couple of times. I thought he was a weirdo. She was never interested in him but he became obsessed and when she rejected him he became violent both physically and sexually. I was pretty shocked when I was told.

Certainly my sister has never mentioned religion, and has never taken her own kids anywhere near a church as far as I know. I suspect in those circumstances it was impossible to dissassociate the individual from the church...(but that is pure assumption)

What an awful thing for you all to deal with. Some people are just despicable, regardless of their religion.

As for the bold, I think a pretty reasonable assumption. I don't think I'd be able to disassociate the two.

Sorry to have asked on such a topic and appreciate you answering. I was just curious as I sense some may strengthen their bond to the Church after such a situation, possibly in a quite extremist way as a coping mechanism (total guesswork). 

Gundermann
17 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Really? Most holy books, AFAIK, contain large helpings of stuff we find immoral.

May I refer you to the infamous Dear Laura letter - could apply to Christianity or Judaism though Islam probably has similar BS. Worth remembering that Old Testament Presbyterianism had a certain hold on Scotland until fairly recently w/ some of various Presbyterian sects still demanding the death penalty for the likes of adultery.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors.  They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than
homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses.  Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Edited by Gundermann

Spellczech
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Really? Most holy books, AFAIK, contain large helpings of stuff we find immoral.

May I refer you to the infamous Dear Laura letter - could apply to Christianity or Judaism though Islam probably has similar BS. Worth remembering that Old Testament Presbyterianism had a certain hold on Scotland until fairly recently w/ some of various Presbyterian sects still demanding the death penalty for the likes of adultery.

I only went to church until age 12 and even then only once every 2-3 weeks. From what I remember the minister didn't use the Old Testament for sermons other than the 10 Commandments...You are right though Christianity should front up and officially bin it.

Edited by Spellczech

il Duce McTarkin

Church wankers.

Everyon knows that real Christians don't bother with ecclesiastical matters, but find confirmation of their faith through hatred of Muslims and Jews and that.

New Town Loafer
4 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Church wankers.

Everyon knows that real Christians don't bother with ecclesiastical matters, but find confirmation of their faith through hatred of Muslims and Jews and that.

Spot on. Hating Muslims is the easy part, too. I see it as lazy and the cheap option. Hating Jews really puts you out there as a traditionalist. 

I might start having a go at the Buddhists. They’re coasting by.

Gundermann
15 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

Spot on. Hating Muslims is the easy part, too. I see it as lazy and the cheap option. Hating Jews really puts you out there as a traditionalist. 

I might start having a go at the Buddhists. They’re coasting by.

Buddhism is probably the easiest 'religion' to sympathise with. Even Buddhists though have been guilty of genocidal behaviour. :facepalm: