Secret Jewish Tunnels, New York

New Town Loafer

New Town Loafer

Has anyone had a look at this? It has taken social media (namely twitter/X) by storm over the last couple of days and you can find more on it on there.

Very surreal stuff. Ultra-orthodox Jews spotted fleeing from sewers on camera, mass arrests and beds and children's high chairs found below the ground etc. I think there is concern for structural integrity of areas because of it.

New York synagogue tunnels incident - Wikipedia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• New Town Loafer

• Gundermann

• Spellczech

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mysterion

I saw a clip where people were kicking off and fighting.  The bit that was an eye opener was when a neighbour complained that they could hear voices of people. They must have tunnelled below basement areas neighbours properties and like you mention it sounds like the area will need significant remedial work. Guaranteed the lawyers will be lining up to sue this sect for millions.

Edited by Mysterion

3 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Tell you what though, the world's going ****ing mental.

The world would be a lot less mental if people would stop believing in nutso mumbo jumbo cuckoo bananapants shite.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

The world would be a lot less mental if people would stop believing in nutso mumbo jumbo cuckoo bananapants shite.

Also, if people with plenty enough were satisfied with leaving it there.

Greed's the ****er, religion's the tool.

9 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Are you suggesting The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not  real?

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

I saw a clip where people were kicking off and fighting.  The bit that was an eye opener was when a neighbour complained that they could hear voices of people. They must have tunnelled below basement areas neighbours properties and like you mention it sounds like the area will need significant remedial work. Guaranteed the lawyers will be lining up to sue this sect for millions.

The lawyers will be keeping well away from anything involving New York Hasidic Jews. It’s a bizarre thing and they are left to their own devices most of the time.  

Mackem Midlothian
53 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Are you referring to Hibs fans?

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

That reminds me I haven't heard much from Lee Johnson in a while.

New Town Loafer

That it is underground and there are beds and instruments related to children is concerning enough before you even take into account the sexual abuse cases in the Jewish community in New York.

twitter1.jpeg

twitter2.jpeg

twitter3.jpeg

twitter4.jpeg

millerjames398
2 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

Has anyone had a look at this? It has taken social media (namely twitter/X) by storm over the last couple of days and you can find more on it on there.

Very surreal stuff. Ultra-orthodox Jews spotted fleeing from sewers on camera, mass arrests and beds and children's high chairs found below the ground etc. I think there is concern for structural integrity of areas because of it.

New York synagogue tunnels incident - Wikipedia

All very bizarre stuff,,heard someone call them molejews😂

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Perhaps I haven't fully thought this through. :oopsoops:

Or maybe I have.

44 minutes ago, Mackem Midlothian said:

Are you referring to Hibs fans?

Indeed. :laugh:

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

That reminds me I haven't heard much from Lee Johnson in a while.

The latest upgrade to his app is taking longer than expected 

New Town Loafer

There is absolutely nothing about this on the mainstream news. Somehow think that if Muslims - or indeed Christians -  were tunnelling under a major city it would be headline news. Strange.

3 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

There is absolutely nothing about this on the mainstream news. Somehow think that if Muslims - or indeed Christians -  were tunnelling under a major city it would be headline news. Strange.

It's not really strange though is it?

Can't say im shocked it hasn't made the headlines

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It's not really strange though is it?

Can't say im shocked it hasn't made the headlines

But not even a piece on the BBC News site? I agree that if it were say Muslims doing that under a Mosque there'd be a piece at least, even if not a top story.

Spellczech
14 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Maybe you are not using Google correctly?: I found Sky News, Daily Mail, Telegraph, Guardian, Jewish Chronicle, Independent, Daily Mirror & NBC links to the story just from typing "new york jews tunnelling under buildings"

Edited by Spellczech

AlphonseCapone

Yeah definitely being hidden by the media because of the world Jewish conspiracy and that.

Screenshot_20240110-161351.png

Spellczech
6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Yeah definitely being hidden by the media because of the world Jewish conspiracy and that.

Aye, impressive that he found it on Wikipedia first...That will get the donations flying in!

35 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

I've found links to the story on ITV, the Guardian, NBC News, Rolling Stone, Daily Telegraph, the Independent, Daily Mail, Newsweek and LBC so far.

:ninja: :runaway:

New Town Loafer
52 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Maybe you are not using Google correctly?: I found Sky News, Daily Mail, Telegraph, Guardian, Jewish Chronicle, Independent, Daily Mirror & NBC links to the story just from typing "new york jews tunnelling under buildings"

45 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

26 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I've found links to the story on ITV, the Guardian, NBC News, Rolling Stone, Daily Telegraph, the Independent, Daily Mail, Newsweek and LBC so far.

:ninja: :runaway:

That’s me telt!

I was going by the BBC only, as that’s where I usually check first for my news and I know most others do the same.

Regardless, we should riot. 

3 hours ago, FWJ said:

How dare you take his noodly appendage in vain!!!!

Bull's-eye

Im changing my name by deed poll to Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

27 minutes ago, redjambo said:

How dare you take his noodly appendage in vain!!!!

All hail His noodly appendage!

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They'll need to bomb the Gaza strip even harder now. 

Hope so.

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They'll need to bomb the Gaza strip even harder now. 

Actually, with those secret tunnels and that, do we now have solid grounds for bombing NYC's Jews?

:sweeet:

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

New Town Loafer
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Actually, with those secret tunnels and that, do we now have solid grounds for bombing NYC's Jews?

:sweeet:

:robbo:

There's a project in Edinburgh that was originally earmarked for housing for Jews.

It's not now.

Financed by a Jew.

I'm empathetic to Jews.

So not particularly wanting to stir shit.

Be honest though I'd rather have Jews tunnels and housing than Islamist tunnels and housing .

Just think agnostics,atheists and white Christians stand a better chance .

Is that racist?

Dawnrazor
7 minutes ago, Ked said:

There's a project in Edinburgh that was originally earmarked for housing for Jews.

It's not now.

Financed by a Jew.

I'm empathetic to Jews.

Be honest though I'd rather have Jews tunnels and housing than Islamist tunnels and housing .

Is that racist?

Nope.

Spellczech
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's not now.

Financed by a Jew.

I'm empathetic to Jews.

Is that racist?

Housing for Jews? Scotland has like 4-5000 Jewish people and most of them live in Whitecraigs and Giffnock on the south side of Glasgow. They are some of the biggest houses in Scotland, so definately no ghetto. Was the prospective project in the Grange?

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Housing for Jews? Scotland has like 4-5000 Jewish people and most of them live in Whitecraigs and Giffnock on the south side of Glasgow. They are some of the biggest houses in Scotland, so definately no ghetto. Was the prospective project in the Grange?

No.

The proposed site is now going to be a hotel.

hughesie27
44 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's not now.

Financed by a Jew.

I'm empathetic to Jews.

Is that racist?

Stand a better chance with what?

5 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

That it is underground and there are beds and instruments related to children is concerning enough before you even take into account the sexual abuse cases in the Jewish community in New York.

twitter1.jpeg

twitter2.jpeg

twitter3.jpeg

twitter4.jpeg

Scum.

Religion and peados work well together. 

49 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's not now.

Financed by a Jew.

I'm empathetic to Jews.

Is that racist?

Hasidic Jews are the very extreme end of the religion. Like comparing a hardcore Wee Free to your local minister. 

Gundermann

Freaks, but this lot have as much in common with most other Jews or those of Jewish heritage somewhere in their family as the KKK or Orange Order has to most 'Christians'.

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Stand a better chance with what?

Everything.

As in general.

Given the growth and ideology.

And given that Christians are persecuted more than any other religious group.

And predominantly by Islamic states and Islamic backed groups.

Gundermann
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Hasidic Jews are the very extreme end of the religion. Like comparing a hardcore Wee Free to your local minister. 

Yeah, beat me to it. Might as well say "all football is shite because I once saw Pa Kujabi play".

Gundermann
Just now, Ked said:

Everything.

As in general.

Given the growth and ideology.

And given that Christians are persecuted more than any other religious group.

And predominantly by Islamic states and Islamic backed groups.

Er, what? Are there stats for this?

AFAIK, most of the most successful (i.e. murderous) empires since yon Roman one have been Christian.

Gundermann
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels' - BBC News https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48146305.amp

Says other Christians.

All I see are different clans of Billy Big Baws with their own holy books taking over each others' territories and then coming over all snowflake when the tables are turned at a later date.

It's why it's good to have a functioning, tolerant and secular social democracy. I'm glad Scotland has thrown off most of the BS from different forms of Christianity who oppressed its own people as well as other nations.

7 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Er, what? Are there stats for this?

AFAIK, most of the most successful (i.e. murderous) empires since yon Roman one have been Christian.

Also fair comment from you.

But history is littered with oppression. 

Right now Christian people are taking it tight