Xmas Spirit - no negative pish

Berrassobad

It's that time of year, again. Working ridiculous hours to earn enough money to buy presents just so that fat twat with the beard can get all the credit. Still, my choice to have kids with her! 

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅 

Edited by Chong

42 minutes ago, Chong said:

It's that time of year, again. Working ridiculous hours to earn enough money to buy presents just so that fat twat with the beard can get all the credit. Still, my choice to have kids with her! 

I feel your pain - "Bike - I'll give you bike"

1 hour ago, Chong said:

Steady on I'm fat with a beard.

Maybe all the JKB posters that have beefs with each other can come off ignore for those people and offer the hand of peace of the festive period. 

let bygones be bygones you JKB arseholes eh? 😂

4 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

Maybe all the JKB posters that have beefs with each other can come off ignore for those people and offer the hand of peace of the festive period. 

let bygones be bygones you JKB arseholes eh? 😂

I'd like to use this post as a vehicle to propose an end to the ongoing battle I have with @Greedy Jambo.

I think it started off as a wee bit of a laugh, but then got quite ridiculous at times, from both parties. 

Merry Christmas, Greedy.    :love:

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I'd like to use this post as a vehicle to propose an end to the ongoing battle I have with @Greedy Jambo.

I think it started off as a wee bit of a laugh, but then got quite ridiculous at times, from both parties. 

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:wow:

Has Marley and his three pals been doing the rounds this Christmas?

Fair play to you, Morgs :clap:

@Morgan has set the tone, credit to you sir. Bygones be bygones. 

There are far bigger problems in the world with humanity other than a football forum, of a club we all love passionately. 

28 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

@Morgan has set the tone, credit to you sir. Bygones be bygones. 

There are far bigger problems in the world with humanity other than a football forum, of a club we all love passionately. 

Just woke up after 3 bottles og pinot from Tesco @ 6.75 - thouht i was pished - merry xmas - ps back on it