• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• King prawn

• neilnunb

1 hour ago, R08813 said:

Thatโ€™s almost worthy of an e-mail to our license fee recipientsย 

Absolutely boggling that a so called sports journalist actually wrote that believing it is accurate, clueless.ย ย 

2 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

BBC match report with truly one of the most baffling claims I've ever read ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20231228-092314~2.png

tbf, their recent record is classed as strong for them

1 hour ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Loved Neil Lennon's comments on Sky about how we have become more a football team than a team of giant muscle men.

Lockie looked well impressed.

another thing lennon said that was fair was ZC played well and helped calm things down at the back

4 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Good to know that 1 win in their last 13 against us counts as a strong record. They truly are the wee team.

Shooter McGavin
4 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

1 derby win this decade.

ย 

Hearts should demand an explanation just for the shits and gigs.

5 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

In fairness, they'd won one and drawn two of the previous three derbies, which is about as good an unbeaten run as they've ever been able to manage in derbies!ย 

alicante jambo

What a fecking brilliant night out here in gran canaria. Met a few jambos, congregated in the red cow shennanagins in playe del ingles got pished and watched us hump hibs again. Back o 3 in bed but no before a wee lawrence shankland song.ย 

Mon the jts

While there is a gulf between the clubs we have actually only won 39 out of 92 (42%) derbies this Century, they have managed 25 wins and 28 draws, which is really good by their standards.

5 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Saw this on FB. Best thing since those Stormtroopers.

ย 

415463443_10233958536493817_374832320324

Apologies for the shan quality. Iโ€™m just pissing about on my phone while waiting for a delivery. ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_8117.thumb.jpeg.d1c7264d2e5dc1753d2e4844a25f9c36.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stanley_ said:

Good to know that 1 win in their last 13 against us counts as a strong record. They truly are the wee team.

ย 

ย 

Bear in mind their "Greatest Ever Victory" was not being bought by us 33 years ago

ย 

:rofl:

ย 

Replay Football | | Matt Leslie: 1990, the Hands off Hibs campaign

ย 

The ****ing state of this

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

ย 

ย 

Bear in mind their "Greatest Ever Victory" was not being bought by us 33 years ago

ย 

:rofl:

ย 

Replay Football | | Matt Leslie: 1990, the Hands off Hibs campaign

ย 

The ****ing state of this

ย 

The January transfer window for them right there.

jambo-in-furness
24 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

The steward ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_1061.jpeg

Just out of shot on the right is that angry security guy that came steaming in at the 3-0 game, ย heโ€™s steaming in again by the way ๐Ÿ˜ก as ****

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, benny said:

Another good video from this guy.I lol at the 10 min mark thanking them for their great support.

ย 

"Oh my god, the scenes in that away end !!".ย 

ย 

:HeartsMandance:

56 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Apologies for the shan quality. Iโ€™m just pissing about on my phone while waiting for a delivery. ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_8117.thumb.jpeg.d1c7264d2e5dc1753d2e4844a25f9c36.jpeg

ย 

Superb

2 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Just out of shot on the right is that angry security guy that came steaming in at the 3-0 game, ย heโ€™s steaming in again by the way ๐Ÿ˜ก as ****

ย 

Noticed him too.

ย 

Mutant meeler must hate it when the Hearts are in town.

2 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

"Oh my god, the scenes in that away end !!".ย 

ย 

:HeartsMandance:

The Radio Clyde reporter though.... 'Hearts might try to push the price up to as much as ยฃ3 million.....' Aye right you are.ย 

4 hours ago, benny said:

Another good video from this guy.I lol at the 10 min mark thanking them for their great support.

ย 

Who's the dude at the end? ยฃ3m for Shankland in Jan ๐Ÿคชย 

Cameronstheman

Been watching Podcasts, highlights, the lot

ย 

See when hibs missedย  the Penalty, that pregnant pause and then theย  sheer elation that quickly followed isย  Jambo Gold. I also won ยฃ140 on Shanks FGS and anytime, awesome

ย 

Away to watch the whole game again from the off, poor or not, the money shot at the end will be worth the viewing ..FTH

periodictabledancer
13 hours ago, Daktari said:

The Radio Clyde reporter though.... 'Hearts might try to push the price up to as much as ยฃ3 million.....' Aye right you are.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚

21 hours ago, benny said:

ย 

ย 

ยฃ3m???????ย 

ย 

This is My Story Podcast

Sam from footy adventures used to be a really good channel. Now he's just an Old Firm mouth piece. Used to go to loads of varied games. Most of his videos now are old firm away days, old firm European games or sucking up open goal and Si Ferry.ย 

Clyde radio โ€œShanks ยฃ3mโ€-boyโ€ฆ the latest media drone to churn out the snobbish โ€œreal lack of qualityโ€ trope about any Scottish game that doesnโ€™t involve the sectarian arse cheeks.ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m getting really hacked off by these entitled snobs. Chris Sutton chief among them with his snidy remarks, but the tropes are heard on all channels including Sportsound who want to ridicule Derek Adams yet do precisely the same as him in mocking the game.

ย 

They can shove the โ€œlack of qualityโ€ lines where the sun doesnโ€™t shine. What are they expecting???

ย 

Edited by Hearts_fan

Pasquale for King
52 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Clyde radio โ€œShanks ยฃ3mโ€-boyโ€ฆ the latest media drone to churn out the snobbish โ€œreal lack of qualityโ€ trope about any Scottish game that doesnโ€™t involve the sectarian arse cheeks.ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m getting really hacked off by these entitled snobs. Chris Sutton chief among them with his snidy remarks, but the tropes are heard on all channels including Sportsound who want to ridicule Derek Adams yet do precisely the same as him in mocking the game.

ย 

They can shove the โ€œlack of qualityโ€ lines where the sun doesnโ€™t shine. What are they expecting???

ย 

The less people who pay any attention to these ***** the better, let them pander to the weegie ***** and ignore them.ย 
As for quality Adams was correct as was Naismith after the derby, unlike Montgomery who was trying to cover another poor performance by saying theres was loads of quality on show.ย 

1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The lack of quality really annoys me. Our league is cash starved, so clubs are easily outbid by even League 1 sides! If we want to see an improvement on the quality we need 2 things - a bigger league to encourage less risk averse play, and more money to support teams bringing in better talent.ย 

ย 

The atmosphere was electric, and despite the lack of quality, it was end to end and had a lot of drama. I think the derby atmosphere stands up to every English game with very, very few exceptions. We've got a league full of great clubs and passionate fans. We just need a bit more cash.ย 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

ย 

The lack of quality really annoys me. Our league is cash starved, so clubs are easily outbid by even League 1 sides! If we want to see an improvement on the quality we need 2 things - a bigger league to encourage less risk averse play, and more money to support teams bringing in better talent.ย 

ย 

The atmosphere was electric, and despite the lack of quality, it was end to end and had a lot of drama. I think the derby atmosphere stands up to every English game with very, very few exceptions. We've got a league full of great clubs and passionate fans. We just need a bit more cash.ย 

ย 

It's always a problem with the MSM, particularly TV and radio, being infested with Uglies ex-players/fans, to get this drivel.ย  Remember,ย  however, that they all would struggle at "O" Level grade.ย  They are generally as thick as two short planks.ย 

Ex member of the SaS
On 28/12/2023 at 11:42, PortyBeach said:

Youโ€™re right - it looked net-bound!

The rules around penalties confuse me these days and Iโ€™m not sure if โ€œintentโ€ is taken into account by refs? I say that because Iโ€™m not convinced Rowles deliberately handled, and in my view a dismissal would have been harsh.

That said, no doubt there are Hobos everywhere taking the opposite viewโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฃ

TBF I was expecting a red at the time. So happy the ref showed a yellow and waited expectantly for VaR to say it should be up graded. Just another needle for them to suffer.

Ex member of the SaS
11 minutes ago, OTT said:

ย 

ย 

The problem is too many teams rely on the bigot cash. They had the chance to make significant changes but bottled it. 11-1 vote, share of league and TV money and league expansion could all have solved much of what is wrong with our league.

Playing the bigot was more important than playing different teams making the league more competitive.ย 

14 minutes ago, OTT said:

ย 

ย 

Good comment ๐Ÿ‘

4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The problem is too many teams rely on the bigot cash. They had the chance to make significant changes but bottled it. 11-1 vote, share of league and TV money and league expansion could all have solved much of what is wrong with our league.

Playing the bigot was more important than playing different teams making the league more competitive.ย 

ย 

Weirdly it was Davie Martindale that was talking about a bigger league! :Dย - Livi are probably the most cash strapped club, so was strange to hear him of all people coming out with it.ย 

ย 

I think it needs to happen though. Current format is so stale. We all want to see our clubs win games, and go on wee winning streaks, but it so rarely happens because of how often we have to play the OF and then also play each other and clubs like Livi that are so desperate for points they'll park 11 men behind the ball for 89 minutes.ย 

ย 

It would be good if some sort of benefactor could be found to fund the extra prize money for a period to at least try it.ย 

43 minutes ago, OTT said:

ย 

ย 

100%

You've all seen it but here again is the best limbs video, cued up to start at the goal

ย 

ย 

Edited by ววษฅส‡แด‰ษฏS

2 hours ago, OTT said:

ย 

ย 

I ws speaking to my reasonable and balanced Rangers supporting mate about the game, and he said for a neutral it was really entertaining. ย  It doesn't always have to be silky, expansive football to be worth watching. It also helps when we win.... :)ย 

Cameronstheman
39 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

"I would walk one hundred miles to see a goal that Shankland scores"!ย  Let's sabotage their song!

Never from meย 

Does anyone know how McKay got injured at the end of the game and whether he is likely to be fit tomorrow (he was down quite a time even after the final whistle)

Shocked at how pacey Beni looked.

ย 

He managed to keep up, and even nip in front of their "speed demon" Youan.

ย 

Beni looking more like his old self with every passing game.

19 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Shocked at how pacey Beni looked.

ย 

He managed to keep up, and even nip in front of their "speed demon" Youan.

ย 

Beni looking more like his old self with every passing game.

Yes, there was that episode where he twisted & turned, brilliantly fending off various challenges before accelerating away and making an incisive forward pass.

The icing on the cake of that passage of play was the collision between the two Hibs players which resulted in Campbellโ€™s injury ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by PortyBeach

gorgie rd eh11
On 28/12/2023 at 09:28, AGoodLaugh said:

ย 

Brilliant. Strong derby record.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The bbc are f****d.ย 

On 28/12/2023 at 15:24, jambo-in-furness said:

His name in Andy and I knew him many moons ago through a burd I was seeing. He was an absolute melt back then and he still is by all accounts.ย 

On 28/12/2023 at 09:21, 151 said:

ย 

Fawanews is literally flawless. It's basically a mobile firestick :lol:

I use it, with Express VPN, but regularly have to reload.