• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• King prawn

• neilnunb

Big_Hearts_Runner
48 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Get it right fecken roond ye ya tramps.

DCB9FE53-CB46-444E-BF5D-288A17F4D840.thumb.jpeg.ebb6d5c18e638c7d6c6ff52980e9e062.jpeg

"One win this decade...".... IS THAT RIGHT? Oooooft :sweeet:
(The 1-0 last season at ER when Naisy just in the door? We've had a couple of 3-0s, couple of Hampden wins... etc)

1 minute ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

"One win this decade...".... IS THAT RIGHT? Oooooft :sweeet:
(The 1-0 last season at ER when Naisy just in the door? We've had a couple of 3-0s, couple of Hampden wins... etc)

Screenshot_20231228-0049442.thumb.png.d355b34b9b80fda9497e257b270c0cad.png

🥳

1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Get it right fecken roond ye ya tramps.

DCB9FE53-CB46-444E-BF5D-288A17F4D840.thumb.jpeg.ebb6d5c18e638c7d6c6ff52980e9e062.jpeg

I might dive into that I hate hibs topic.   Once I've popped a bottle open... 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.b887b4bf9d7f0cca04bba8e335bac8b1.jpg

Big_Hearts_Runner
Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

🥳

20 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

🥳

This decade (thanks mostly to London Hearts):

Hibs 1 Hearts 3
Hearts 2 Hibs 1 (Hampden semi)
Hearts 0 Hibs 0
Hibs 0 Hearts 0
Hearts 3 Hibs 1
Hearts 2 Hibs 1 (Hampden semi)
Hibs 1 Hearts 1
Hearts 3 Hibs 0
Hibs 0 Hearts 3 (Scottish Cup 4th Round)
Hibs 1 Hearts 0
Hearts 1 Hibs 1
Hearts 2 Hibs 2
Hibs 0 Hearts 1

4 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

It’s now over until the fat striker SCORES ****ing yaasaaas

image.thumb.png.08a6e0016698aa165e057ca333bd110b.pngLarry on the fence

4 hours ago, LogicalEric said:

Can't believe we are near hanging on against these jokers. Another derby where they should have been easily put away.

Lol

4 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Bushiri has an own goal in him if we just push it enough.

Wasn't quite spot on with this post around the 87' or so but I still feel good about it. :smuggy:

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As Clarks harshest critic i have to congratulate him on the penalty save and assist 👍🏽👏🏾

He made a few great saves. 
still glowing. Got into all my hobo fans on social media and not one to be seen. A few hours and they will be up. I’ll be the first to remind them. Yes that did happen. 😂😂 FTH. 

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

He made a few great saves. 
still glowing. Got into all my hobo fans on social media and not one to be seen. A few hours and they will be up. I’ll be the first to remind them. Yes that did happen. 😂😂 FTH. 

I got one a pint after, he looked broken tbh 😆

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I got one a pint after, he looked broken tbh 😆

Awww shame. 😂😂

Pasquale for King
Just now, Aussie Jambo said:

Awww shame. 😂😂

Brave of him to pitch up, resplendent in his Green jacket and moaning about my Hearts t-shirt 😜

First daft Hibby I seen at work this morning was a great laugh. 

He said... '**** off! just wait until we get our investment, you won't be gloating then' :lol:

Selkirkhmfc1874

Oh my head is splitting this morning but couple paracetamol and I'll be sound ! What a goal and time to win it , still on a massive high

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Oh my head is splitting this morning but couple paracetamol and I'll be sound ! What a goal and time to win it , still on a massive high

Do not use paracetamol to help with hangovers. I'm on my phone so I can't a quote properly but, here's a link - https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/doc-warns-not-take-paracetamol-21175689

8 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Just watched Sportscene

Theyre desperate for Shanks to leave 

Well, he’s a decent player and in the view of most of the Weegie-leaning pundits, fodder-clubs like Hearts don’t deserve or need such players. 
No. Good players like Shanks should be playing for either of the uglies.

As far as they are concerned, Hearts fans need to know their place and realise their club just isn’t that important…

Edited by PortyBeach

14 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Well, he’s a decent player and in the view of most of the Weegie-leaning pundits, fodder-clubs like Hearts don’t deserve or need such players. 
No. Good players like Shanks should be playing for either of the uglies.

As far as they are concerned, Hearts fans need to know their place and realise their club just isn’t that important…

Wait for the "evil Hearts holding a player to ransom" comments come flying, round about 20th January

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Brave of him to pitch up, resplendent in his Green jacket and moaning about my Hearts t-shirt 😜

😂😂 80s band  tears in beers? 

2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

First daft Hibby I seen at work this morning was a great laugh. 

He said... '**** off! just wait until we get our investment, you won't be gloating then' :lol:

They are completely broken....always in our shadow 

12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I mentioned I thought beni was strolling it last night and a good few people thought the opposite, I thought he played well, in comparison to how he has been last wee while when people believed he looked a shadow of his old self. Definitely re finding his form, if a little tentatively 

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Muppetboy said:

I mentioned I thought beni was strolling it last night and a good few people thought the opposite, I thought he played well, in comparison to how he has been last wee while when people believed he looked a shadow of his old self. Definitely re finding his form, if a little tentatively 

He was much better 2nd half, poor first half. It’s strange how his backwards and sideways passes are so snappy and accurate, but when he’s asked to pass it forward, half the time it’s straight to an opponent, too slow getting the pass away so it gets read easily. He seems to hate passing it forward, just gets nervous or something. I can see why it turns some fans off him 

cabbageandribs said

"att: 20,150

heartz can only dream of getting attendances like this in the Tinydome, even if they include guests in their world famous ninth wonder of the world 7 star windowless hotel"

bitter much ? 😂😂😂 They will only ever get that number when we are at their shitehole.

then he gets shot down by one of his own

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
att: 20,150

heartz can only dream of getting attendances like this in the Tinydome, even if they include guests in their world famous ninth wonder of the world 7 star windowless hotel

:)

Who cares? I can assure you that the hearts fans don’t. I’d happily swap a few hundred extra seats for their derby record. Desperate stuff.

:)

Edited by jock _turd

What a ****ing day (and night!). RAF at the airport now but another memorable Easter Road victory so oh so worthwhile. Will forever be the best league fixture to win any season. ****ing glorious watching them empty out after that magnificent winner! 

:rudiyas:

14 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

BBC match report with truly one of the most baffling claims I've ever read 😂

Screenshot_20231228-092314~2.png

See, this is the kind of thing that encourages the hobbos to make up myths in their otherwise empty heads.😁

avhudtheteeshirt

Loved Neil Lennon's comments on Sky about how we have become more a football team than a team of giant muscle men.

Lockie looked well impressed.

just to rub salt into their wee bitter faces, should rowles have been sent off at the penalty? It looked as if it would've been a goal if he hadnt hand balled it. 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He was much better 2nd half, poor first half. It’s strange how his backwards and sideways passes are so snappy and accurate, but when he’s asked to pass it forward, half the time it’s straight to an opponent, too slow getting the pass away so it gets read easily. He seems to hate passing it forward, just gets nervous or something. I can see why it turns some fans off him 

I think Naismith got into one or two of them at half time.  Fantastic end to the game for us and I was delirious but putting that aside (and as Naismith said himself) there was a distinct lack of quality in our final ball, decisions and control. He wants better performances and it’s good to hear he wants that and not just settling for lower standards even if we win. 

53 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

That’s almost worthy of an e-mail to our license fee recipients 

pettigrewsstylist
13 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

just to rub salt into their wee bitter faces, should rowles have been sent off at the penalty? It looked as if it would've been a goal if he hadnt hand balled it. 

Aye , i was sweating as i think Kye knew exactly what he was doing. 

Ex member of the SaS

What a terrible game of football and a poor advert for our game up here. Too many sloppy passes and no one moving at throw in's. Too many not interested enough to step up and show their skills ( both teams ) BUT! what a way to end it! Last minutes of added time and what a strike. The three points the most important thing and hopefully they will get a roasting and be ready for the next game. Surely can't be as bad!.

1 hour ago, AGoodLaugh said:

They hadn't lost to us in a couple of games. 

That's almost DVD territory for the tramps. 

Worth noting to that the san giro junkie filth were throwing stuff at the Hearts players again in the same part of the ground that they always do.

Mentioned by the Sky commentator.

Seems constant when we are there.

37 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

They hadn't lost to us in a couple of games. 

That's almost DVD territory for the tramps. 

Clearly

20231228_111240.jpg

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

You’re right - it looked net-bound!

The rules around penalties confuse me these days and I’m not sure if “intent” is taken into account by refs? I say that because I’m not convinced Rowles deliberately handled, and in my view a dismissal would have been harsh.

That said, no doubt there are Hobos everywhere taking the opposite view…🤣