• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• King prawn

• neilnunb

27 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Sorry but Hoff has been hopeless and offers nothing.

Vargas and tagawa failed experiments as well that have shown nothing to convince wouldn't give them past summer if no improvement.

Haring not the same after long injuries and too slow.

Halliday is just a Hun prick.

Just my opinion mind.

A Derby win at ER and the first and only thing folk can think about I'd slagging off Heart of Midlothian players.

Take a day off.

Jambo in Bathgate
24 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Did Campbell not try to end Kingsley's career in the cup semi? Only a yellow should have been a strait red?

Yep! Thug!

ScandinavianJambo
1 minute ago, Homme said:

A Derby win at ER and the first and only thing folk can think about I'd slagging off Heart of Midlothian players.

Take a day off.

Perhaps they aren't Hearts supports?

Jambo in Bathgate
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Take a day off.

Said it before a win is a win. Celebrate. All players contributed!

That was brilliant, love this club. 

Remember aswell they had a rest with the County game being postponed, we dug in and finished stronger. Another bit of context. Wasn't the greatest performance but all things considered another huge tick for Naismith

Just back. Almost lost my voice but worth it for the celebrations for that goal. Not the greatest of games but other than pumping them, there aren’t many better feelings than a late winner. Get it right ****ing up them!

Jambo in Bathgate
1 hour ago, BangkokHearts said:

If we had scored that pen it would have been 3 or 4 nil I reckon. 

What a goal to win it though. 

Had to give them a chance 🤠

1 hour ago, Homme said:

:rofl:

Hibs

Rocky

:lol:

:rofl:

Don’t ya just love Rocky! He is right up there with Zibby! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, gator said:

That was a very stupid thing to do in my opinion, the cameras kept showing it, will his moment of fame result in a fine or ban? I suppose you can argue there is no proof he caused the damage but it is not a good look for us overall and you know that club will make a real meal out of this unfortunately!

Don't even think that way. That seat was broke when he got there he was trying to make that point at end as stewards ignored him before. 

7 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

Don't even think that way. That seat was broke when he got there he was trying to make that point at end as stewards ignored him before. 

😀👍

8 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

There’s always two sides to every story.

The young lad held the broken seat aloft and was screaming to the stewards ‘Look, your stadium is falling apart just like your team!’

Was definitely broken from their last fixture and the young lad was only pointing this out. We’re too quick to judge the young team these days. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

How anyone can back our Slaphead prick of a coach I’ve no idea. Our tactics are laughable 

It's quite easy really, simply don't be an utter moron!  Not an utter moron: back Naismith. An utter moron: don't back Naismith. 

This is My Story Podcast
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Basically what team is doing. 

I moaned about Robbie trying to be too smart. I moaned at Naismith/MacAvoy trying to be too smart. Naismith is doing exactly what I want all Hearts managers to do. He’s playing to the strengthens of the team and not to the idea of how he wants them to be. It’s not pretty at times but it’s working and I’ll take that all day long. Superb from the management team. 

5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Get it right fecken roond ye ya tramps.

DCB9FE53-CB46-444E-BF5D-288A17F4D840.thumb.jpeg.ebb6d5c18e638c7d6c6ff52980e9e062.jpeg

I said before the game, Montgomery needed to change the way Hibs play versus Hearts.

And to be fair he did. Apart from getting beat, Bushiri being rubbish, Levitt a waste of space and the forward players not gelling and wasting possession, it was okay overall. Should be threads discussing Montgomery being flexible and showing the way forward. 

And a thread about losing the African Nations Cup players. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Travelling back from Aberdeen was a long 'un oan the bus.

Travelling back from Parkhead was a joy.

Strolling it back from an away derby win?

.... after a late soooperb winner?

Anyone seeking negatives must be in need of therapy.

Lol.

❤️❤️G❤️

6 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

There’s always two sides to every story.

The young lad held the broken seat aloft and was screaming to the stewards ‘Look, your stadium is falling apart just like your team!’

Was definitely broken from their last fixture and the young lad was only pointing this out. We’re too quick to judge the young team these days. 

👍young lad has his defence. 

2 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

Unbelievable from Shanks again!!

the club have to pull out all the stops to keep him at least until the season end, without him god knows where these moments come from!

All we have to do to keep him till the end of next season is keep paying his wages!

bobby bombscare
1 hour ago, OTT said:

I reckon English clubs will want him. 20+ goals a season for a non-OF striker scoring goals against both arsecheeks and winners every week is an absolute gold mine. 

Hopefully no silly offers come in over January, and come the summer we can make a decision with him. 

I would absolutely love him to sign an extension. Throw money at him for a 4 year extension - pace isn't his game, everything else is. Its worth it, but that lack of pace will give pause at a higher level I think. 

I think it works for both parties to wait until summer. He signs a new deal in Jan for big money with us, goes to the euros and bangs in a few goals, gets an even better contract offer and we get a better transfer fee.. and he goes down as a hearts legend for winning us a cup hopefully too!

Edited by bobby bombscare

36 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Don’t ya just love Rocky! He is right up there with Zibby! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He was like the wee bird who dips his heid in a glass of water , if you are old enough you’ll remember 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Just crazy how bad Hibernian can be as a club. They should fold now surely  

It'd be an act of mercy!

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I reckon English clubs will want him. 20+ goals a season for a non-OF striker scoring goals against both arsecheeks and winners every week is an absolute gold mine. 

Hopefully no silly offers come in over January, and come the summer we can make a decision with him. 

I would absolutely love him to sign an extension. Throw money at him for a 4 year extension - pace isn't his game, everything else is. Its worth it, but that lack of pace will give pause at a higher level I think. 

Quick feet though

9 minutes ago, trotter said:

But but but, what about the attendunseys likesay?

Screenshot_20231228_001110_Chrome.jpg

An attendance boosted by 3,700 odd Jambos. 

Not like they get anywhere near our attendance against anyone else.

In summary. They're only there to see the Jambos.

Opinionated Jambo

Thought we were poor tonight, but, goals win games and when we have someone like Shankland on the pitch it can happen at any moment. Absolutely magical, another 3 points on the road and 3 wins in a row again with 3 clean sheets. Lovely stuff. Happy for Naismith aswell to get that rotten stat off his back now. 

Sorry I'm not having that!!! The game wasn't blessed with much magic moments.

But the only team that tried to play football was Hearts,so much so Hearts got lucky a few times playing out from the back,but that's how I want us to play.

Hibs playing out from the back haha, next joke they hoofed it long all night.

That was there gameplan use boyles and ventes pace in behind.

Apart from that,they had centre of a doughnut feck all.

If we had more creative midfielders we take easy 3 off them tonight easy.