Lidl Launch Leith Inspired Deodorant

been here before

been here before

"A top supermarket chain has launched a deodorant gift box ahead of Christmas featuring a scent "inspired by the eclectic community of Edinburgh’s Leith district".

The collection takes inspiration from best-selling store locations for the range, which also include Hull and Peckham.

Described on the box as an eclectic aroma that reflects the area’s sense of community spirit and perseverance, with an undercurrent of its industrious roots. Not to forget its artistic flair, fresh sea air, locally baked sourdough, booze-soaked beer mats and friendly dugs aplenty - this one really is not to be ‘mist’.".

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/best-in-edinburgh/lidl-launches-deodorant-scent-inspired-28202564

highlandjambo3

I have an Amazon platinum VIP account which guarantees delivery of any item within an hour so, I decided to order one of these boxes as I’m curious……

This came through the door 5 minutes ago:

IMG_5917.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

‘With effluvious undernotes of Buckfast, Sister pee and singed cutlery

Buy now - 25p per Litre.

💩

😄

henrysmithsgloves
52 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I have an Amazon platinum VIP account which guarantees delivery of any item within an hour so, I decided to order one of these boxes as I’m curious……

IMG_5917.jpeg

:bravo:£6.99

Long boiled cabbage and decomposing ribs, with essences of P15hy Pat and skunk (both kinds).

22 minutes ago, Seaside jambo said:

The smell of underachieving,dissatisfied, broken willed , losers, with the hint of jealousy 

:clap: 

:fth:

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

IMG_5917.jpeg

Is that the roll on?

16 hours ago, Ked said:

Seafield sewage works. 

Seafield sewage works apparently tried to prevent Hibernian building a stadium nearby as it would lower the tone of the area. 

5 hours ago, stuart500 said:

Seafield sewage works apparently tried to prevent Hibernian building a stadium nearby as it would lower the tone of the area. 

😄

5 hours ago, stuart500 said:

:pleasing:

Ronald Villiers

I see LIDL are set to release a deodorant which is designed to smell like the Port of Leith.  What the hell's that supposed to smell like?  I wonder if Hibees will ditch their Scent of Seafield this Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I see LIDL are set to release a deodorant which is designed to smell like the Port of Leith.  What the hell's that supposed to smell like?  I wonder if Hibees will ditch their Scent of Seafield this Christmas.

I'm lead to believe that it is currently being sold in Peebles too.

been here before
42 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Is there a Lidl in Peebles?

28 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Low tide next to the fish processors. 

AKA Scent du Jane Park

It's probably just a mix of Lynx deoderant mixed with junk from a skunk and whatever they could scrape out of a sticky pub carpet.

Ronald Villiers
19 hours ago, R9. said:

You will smell like Leigh Griffiths knob. 

🤣 The smell of numerous skanks, with a hint of cheese and onion.

On 30/11/2023 at 14:06, been here before said:

"A top supermarket chain has launched a deodorant gift box ahead of Christmas featuring a scent "inspired by the eclectic community of Edinburgh’s Leith district".

The collection takes inspiration from best-selling store locations for the range, which also include Hull and Peckham.

Described on the box as an eclectic aroma that reflects the area’s sense of community spirit and perseverance, with an undercurrent of its industrious roots. Not to forget its artistic flair, fresh sea air, locally baked sourdough, booze-soaked beer mats and friendly dugs aplenty - this one really is not to be ‘mist’.".

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/best-in-edinburgh/lidl-launches-deodorant-scent-inspired-28202564

Is that the stale piss and puke mixed in with a hint of Buckfast scent? 

My dad tells me that there was a character in an Irvine Welsh book called Dove.

I have bought a deodorant called Dove in Superdrug.  Superdrug is a terrible chemist.

Is this a Leith product?

Entered the Draw ..... and won a box. 😂🤣😂

"Congratulations, you have been randomly selected to receive a limited-edition pack of Lidl Cien Bodyspray Giftsets!

The 4 pack of Lidl’s limited edition Cien Bodysprays, inspired by bestselling locations throughout GB, has been posted today,

to the details previously shared by you via email, and will hopefully arrive shortly."

Superb. Will smell of Leith soon. 😜

2 minutes ago, heartsfan said:

Entered the Draw ..... and won a box. 😂🤣😂

"Congratulations, you have been randomly selected to receive a limited-edition pack of Lidl Cien Bodyspray Giftsets!

The 4 pack of Lidl’s limited edition Cien Bodysprays, inspired by bestselling locations throughout GB, has been posted today,

to the details previously shared by you via email, and will hopefully arrive shortly."

Superb. Will smell of Leith soon. 😜

Congrats 🎉👏

If I smell, shite, fags, bevvy, b.o., pish and sick, I'll know you've just walked by.