The Apology Thread

Jim_Duncan

That thing you do
16 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

:biglaugh: This suggests that, perhaps, your apology is not quite as sincere as indicated in your OP. 

I would also like to apologise to any hard of thinking snowflake, tofu-munching wokerati who don't find me as funny as I actually am. I am truly sorry for the offence you perceived whenever it was and, here, bank a couple of other apologies for when I do it next time. Sorry, sorry. 

I'm really not sure that's how it works. If I'm about to write something offensive about "Your Mum", how can I save your sensitivities by popping you on ignore?

That's the spirit!

And I'd like to apologize to all unionists for being factually correct that Scotland is better outside the UK. 

18 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

:biglaugh: This suggests that, perhaps, your apology is not quite as sincere as indicated in your OP. 

I would also like to apologise to any hard of thinking snowflake, tofu-munching wokerati who don't find me as funny as I actually am. I am truly sorry for the offence you perceived whenever it was and, here, bank a couple of other apologies for when I do it next time. Sorry, sorry. 

I'm really not sure that's how it works. If I'm about to write something offensive about "Your Mum", how can I save your sensitivities by popping you on ignore?

I’m nothing if not sincere. Hence the thread. I apologise if my own SoH is not in line with the rules or, indeed, with other posters.

I sincerely hope this thread continues as a positive place for people to genuinely apologise. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Sorry it wasn’t funny. I post lots of unfunny stuff, so if you could perhaps be more specific…

My, you *are* being unusually honest today. ;)

6 hours ago, superjack said:

I would like to apologise for a meme that I posted that resulted in my first, and last, ban from kickback. 

Now I've apologised, I wonder if I'll ever be allowed back on the meme thread now.

Me too for the meme I posted on the same thread that got me banned 🤭

Edited by Marvin

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

02B868B7-5291-4B0F-AFB6-1BABD16D75CC.jpeg

I don’t think so

I actually loved that show ! Timothy !!!

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I actually loved that show ! Timothy !!!

Same, great little show. Some proper lol moments.

6 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Surprisingly not. It was one from the ‘everyone loves that you hate’ thread. Was a belter, IMO. :( 

Anyway, the aim of this thread was for posters to apologise for anything they shouldn’t have done or said. Unfortunately it seems like folk are more into wind ups and arguments. 

As every thread is 

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952h45009b2di4rph781dj

What are you intimating LB? I'm just recognising the amazing job our moderator overlords carry out.

7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

All hail the mods

Screenshot_20231123_230423_Chrome.jpg

luckyBatistuta
26 minutes ago, superjack said:

What are you intimating LB? I'm just recognising the amazing job our moderator overlords carry out.

Screenshot_20231123_230423_Chrome.jpg

Nice try bud😁

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Here's a guy who struggles to apologise 😂

He's having a bit of a Gerald Ratner moment by telling his customers to do one.

10 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Here's a guy who struggles to apologise 😂

If Twitter (along with Facebook and Instnatgram) collapsed the world would quite probably be a better place. 

• 1 month later...