• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• rudi must stay

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I give a credit to Luiz Saurez in the Europa League game at Anfield. He just took the ball and decided he was going to do it after Hearts had equalised the tie. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

I give a credit to Luiz Saurez in the Europa League game at Anfield. He just took the ball and decided he was going to do it after Hearts had equalised the tie. 

Ye great finish 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I was wondering what happened there. Was at the game and everyone just stopped celebrating...

13 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Riera, who ended up at Liverpool, for Bordeaux in the UEFA cup.

That's the one I was thinking of. 

rudi must stay
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Gordon testified that was disappointed to concede at the the time. If you look at the saved he has made since he has a point

At Brockville in the early 70s I saw a game we won 4-2 . George Miller (an ex-Hearts Captain) scored an OG to put us ahead but at 1-1 early in the second half a certain (now Sir) Alex Ferguson got the ball 40 yards. Being too "old" and knackered to run with it, just hit it right in the top corner. Just a fantastic goal.

Sadly for Fergie (but great for the young me) George Fleming then scored a hat-trick to win the game. "Last gasp George" was one of my heroes (Texaco Cup equaliser @ Fir Park, Montrose Away/Home in the Scottish Cup etc)

2 hours ago, white-goodman said:

Connor Ronan for St Mirren must be in with a shout

This. Best goal I have ever seen live. Craig Gordon in goal as well.

Not a goal but Phil O'Donnel's performance at Tynecastle just before Christmas 2007 is a standout for me.

He rarely ventured far from the centre circle but his reading of the game and his passing was superb.

Despite the awful weather.

1-2 Motherwell, FT, and thoroughly deserved.

Dreadfully sad what happened to him a few weeks later.

Kevin MccAllister in the semi final win at Ibrox v Falkirk. 

And, dare I say it, one of the two goals Albert Kidd scored at Dens was a very good move, well executed. 

4 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Petrov's goal v Hearts in 2006/07 for me 

I've always thought that was a great goal, it was a brilliant counterattack...if its the one I'm thinking of. 

20 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Not sure I should mention it but Latapys goal in the 6-2 game was excellent. 

16 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

dare I say it, one of the two goals Albert Kidd scored at Dens was a very good move, well executed. 

FFS.

Words fail me.

🤢 🤮 

The Black Prince

That's what I love about this site - proper football fans able to appreciate the beauty of the game despite their own partisanship.

Imagine this thread on the Rangers site... the place would ****ing explode.

Edited by The Black Prince

2 hours ago, martoon said:

There's no such thing.

Someone had to post that.

😊

this

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Is the correct answer. Close thread please. 

this

23 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Thread is no good without video links.

seriously

40 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Kevin MccAllister in the semi final win at Ibrox v Falkirk. 

And, dare I say it, one of the two goals Albert Kidd scored at Dens was a very good move, well executed. 

sniff sniff 

44 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Not sure I should mention it but Latapys goal in the 6-2 game was excellent. 

away and drink pish 

4 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Gordon testified that was disappointed to concede at the the time. If you look at the saved he has made since he has a point

At the time I felt he should have got it when sat in the stadium, early goal changed the momentum of the tie. But having seen the tv angles and how much the ball moved, have to say it’s some strike. Only Craig knows what he could have done differently.

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Klaus Augenthaler scored a screamer against us in Munich. 

Yip he did and I was there but ffs don’t want to be reminded of it

The Hibby is not even being subtle on this thread.

Away and check your derby record and all the other things that make your feeble little club a laughing stock in Gorgie, Edinburgh, Lothian and all over Scotland.

23 minutes ago, martoon said:

The Hibby is not even being subtle on this thread.

Away and check your derby record and all the other things that make your feeble little club a laughing stock in Gorgie, Edinburgh, Lothian and all over Scotland.

😆 

Whenever we scored 5 I know we always wanted the opposition to score 1 just so we could chant "we only won 5-1" sometimes that would happen and then we,d score a 6th and B00 😆

11 hours ago, Homme said:

Dougie Imrie at Tynecastle was a cracker too. I can't remember if he was Hamilton or ICT at the time or not though.

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was for ICT and it was a brilliant strike from the right hand side at the Roseburn end. I've a feeling we won the game 3-2 but memories of the game are hazy.

4 minutes ago, stirlo said:

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was for ICT and it was a brilliant strike from the right hand side at the Roseburn end. I've a feeling we won the game 3-2 but memories of the game are hazy.

That's how I remember it too. Think he was out pretty wide but it was a deliberate strike into the top bins from maybe 30-35 yards.

I did have a look for the goal but haven't been able to find a video.

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

That's how I remember it too. Think he was out pretty wide but it was a deliberate strike into the top bins from maybe 30-35 yards.

I did have a look for the goal but haven't been able to find a video.

Think I've found the game on London Hearts. 24th Jan 2009. 3-2 to us. Imrie scored the equaliser on 88 minutes and Laryea Kingston scored the winner a minute later. I think that's probably the one.

10 hours ago, martoon said:

Not a goal but Phil O'Donnel's performance at Tynecastle just before Christmas 2007 is a standout for me.

He rarely ventured far from the centre circle but his reading of the game and his passing was superb.

Despite the awful weather.

1-2 Motherwell, FT, and thoroughly deserved.

Dreadfully sad what happened to him a few weeks later.

Yip died on Dec 29th that year 😢