Murders in Edinburgh and Musselburgh

hughesie27

Few rumours doing the rounds just now. A body seemingly dumped out of a car on Calder Road a couple of hours ago as well as potentially multiple bodies been found in a van in Museelburgh.

Edited by hughesie27

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• luckyBatistuta

• been here before

• hughesie27

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It’d take a Braverman than me to suggest someone recently having lost  their job may be responsible. 

Are you suggesting a recent Hibs manager? 

Psychedelicropcircle
37 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It’d take a Braverman than me to suggest someone recently having lost  their job may be responsible. 

Suella 🎯

luckyBatistuta
19 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

We passed there earlier today and there was no truck, just a bus and a car

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
27 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

We passed there earlier today and there was no truck, just a bus and a car

That was the only thing I saw that mentioned Musselburgh, so it probably is just gossip.

luckyBatistuta
40 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That was the only thing I saw that mentioned Musselburgh, so it probably is just gossip.

There was a bus in the outside lane and a car on the inside 🤷🏼‍♂️

Horrible situation, some suggesting now that someone was ran over nearer Gorgie/Chesser and the driver hadn't noticed. There's not going to be any positive outcome from this but hopefully it's nothing as nasty as that.

Latest theory is that someone was run over around the end of Gorgie Road at Chesser by a large tanker and the body then dragged along before coming loose on Calder Road near The Silver Wing.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Latest theory is that someone was run over around the end of Gorgie Road at Chesser by a large tanker and the body then dragged along before coming loose on Calder Road near The Silver Wing.

That's a fair distance up past the prison,  around a roundabout and on another 500 yards or so.  

been here before
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

For "theory" read slaver/story/guess...

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Aye the tent is up about 100 yards short of the silver wing.

2 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Aye the tent is up about 100 yards short of the silver wing.

Yeah, there is no doubt that the body ended up on the main road just before Scotmid. 

New Town Loafer
Just now, William H. Bonney said:

I take it the Musselburgh story is just nonsense then? 

Most things concerning Musselburgh are. 

Can't imagine the state of the body if it was indeed dragged along for a fair bit. The underpasses are there for a reason yet people still jump the fence and all it takes is a slight tumble. The underpasses are well lit now and some have CCTV.

Edited by Day@theraces

4 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I take it the Musselburgh story is just nonsense then? 

There was seemingly a person found dead in a Van on the road going alongside the Tesco. No confirmation on of it was just someone at the wheel or someone in the back of the van though.

Certainly police/ambulance in the area of the van.

Edited by hughesie27

2 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Can't imagine the state of the body if it was indeed dragged along for a fair bit. The underpasses are there for a reason yet people still jump the fence and all it takes is a slight tumble. The underpasses are well lit now and some have CCTV.

I think this theory has the incident starting at Chesser,  well short of the first underpass.  It seems more likely what you suggest.  A dual carriageway shortcutter.

5 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

I had to slam the brakes on once around there when a kid ducked through a hole in a fence and ran across the carriageway, which made me cover my brake, then sure enough a smaller kid appeared through the same hole and ran straight in front of me without looking. Scared the wife big time as she's not been driving so long so didn't consider the risk of another kid appearing...

Just now, Spellczech said:

I had to slam the brakes on once around there when a kid ducked through a hole in a fence and ran across the carriageway, which made me cover my brake, then sure enough a smaller kid appeared through the same hole and ran straight in front of me without looking. Scared the wife big time as she's not been driving so long so didn't consider the risk of another kid appearing...

If you're in a rush, better 5 minutes late than 60 years early.

People really should be wary when posting stories which may be nonsense . In particular the Musselburgh part . Some of us might have relations there . So it can create anxiety . 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

People really should be wary when posting stories which may be nonsense . In particular the Musselburgh part . Some of us might have relations there . So it can create anxiety . 

Do they live in a van?

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I don't use social media, but it's crazy how quickly the rumour mill grows legs on Twitter and Facebook.

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Why?

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No don’t be silly 

Well, don't be a drama queen. If he'd posted that the town had been nuked you might have had a point...

3 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

I don't use social media, but it's crazy how quickly the rumour mill grows legs on Twitter and Facebook.

Oh it’s grown arms legs feet baws the lot 

apparently a terrorist attack . 3 people run over !! 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh it’s grown arms legs feet baws the lot 

apparently a terrorist attack . 3 people run over !! 

Why are you anxious then?

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Why are you anxious then?

I have relatives in Musselburgh   : so you never know 

been here before
23 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aye if you're hysterical.

See if it might upset you  dont look at the thread. Its not like the title doesnt give a clue.

Away and try being the thread polis elsewhere.

New Town Loafer
Just now, Gordon Zola said:

girl i know who stays across from pure gym at chesser said the police were guarding a shoe there 😲

First my milk went bad earlier today and now the shoes ffs.

48 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

girl i know who stays across from pure gym at chesser said the police were guarding a shoe there 😲

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have relatives in Musselburgh   : so you never know 

Surely you have relatives in Edinburgh

been here before

Can people please stop going on the internet and posting stuff about things. I know folk who live in places and do things and I want to be the centre of attention.

10 minutes ago, theshed said:

Multiple bodies found in a van in Musselburgh🙈🙈

Who actually makes this rubbish up?

Exactly that was my point regarding this thread ! Hearsy etc 

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Can people please stop going on the internet and posting stuff about things. I know folk who live in places and do things and I want to be the centre of attention.

That reminds me why I had you on ignore . As you were JJJ