Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• jamboozy

• Thunder and Lightning

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 14/11/2023 at 11:14, Nelly Terraces said:

The veritable 'curates egg'. Had some great moments but also had some real stinkers (he always seemed to go AWOL at Fester Road). Obviously the best of his moments was THAT goal v the spoon burners in the epic 3-2 game but I have a memory of him away at Motherhell (the cup replay after we'd blown a 2 goal lead at home which ended 2-2) being totally in the clear out wide, receiving the ball but unfathomably running outa play, it was just a total WTAF moment.

Anyway, good luck the geezer, he was treated disgracefully by the xenophobic small town/small minds inbreeds of the Scottish football media & wish him all the best for the future. He'd be welcome back at Tynie any time. And lets enjoy that goal again shall we?

HHGH - FTH.

The Weegie commentator seemed upset at Hearts’ second goal 🤣

On 13/11/2023 at 15:04, JTJ said:

Sadly, it was the excuse for the media to take the heat away from Davis' blatant cheating and make it all about big bad Hearts.

Absolutely. A gift for the Weegie media unfortunately.

Still, mission accomplished for Davis/Dallas. As you say, those two additional points meant their team won the title.

On 13/11/2023 at 21:05, Gizmo said:

We should never forget the disgusting scum that poses as "sports journalists" in this country. Miko's treatment was racism with a lovely dose of insularity chucked in. 

Young guy away from home, playing some very entertaining football for a top club - yet zero respect given.

Dick Gordon's outrageous attempt to log on here and double-down on his xenophobia was a joke. We still see you, Dick. 

Is there a link to this ? Would love to read that

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is there a link to this ? Would love to read that

I think he used to post as Stirling Jambo? 🤔 I’m sure someone will correct or affirm.

On 14/11/2023 at 11:14, Nelly Terraces said:

The veritable 'curates egg'. Had some great moments but also had some real stinkers (he always seemed to go AWOL at Fester Road). Obviously the best of his moments was THAT goal v the spoon burners in the epic 3-2 game but I have a memory of him away at Motherhell (the cup replay after we'd blown a 2 goal lead at home which ended 2-2) being totally in the clear out wide, receiving the ball but unfathomably running outa play, it was just a total WTAF moment.

Anyway, good luck the geezer, he was treated disgracefully by the xenophobic small town/small minds inbreeds of the Scottish football media & wish him all the best for the future. He'd be welcome back at Tynie any time. And lets enjoy that goal again shall we?

HHGH - FTH.

Forgot what an odious creature that Shiels was.😡

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’m not quite understanding your link to Greedy, Sooks.

Was looking for the thread where Gordon was humiliated as being a bit xenophobic . That is the closest I could find to a match but the only comments that were a little bit edging that way were from the poster I linked . Should point out it appears to be a different account to the one who posts on here these days 

9 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

:wow:Gosh! Some posters from the past there. 😆

Before my time . Very different sort of vibe though

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Was looking for the thread where Gordon was humiliated as being a bit xenophobic . That is the closest I could find to a match but the only comments that were a little bit edging that way were from the poster I linked . Should point out it appears to be a different account to the one who

posts on here these days 

Ah, right - got you now.  :thumb:

Yes, there was/still is a poster who had that name many years ago.  That was of course long before our very good friend, @Greedy Jambo made his/her appearance.

Of course, our current chum has had more names than Zsa Zsa Gabor!!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Closest I could find was this

Forgot who seriously tragic some of the replies on that thread were. And by alleged Hearts fans. 

Edited by Marvin

22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Forgot who seriously tragic some of the replies on that thread were. And by alleged Hearts fans. 

There is a lot of Hearts fans who love to slaughter our own players . Always been that way for some reason . No idea if we are worse than others for it though . Miko was a strange one to be on the end of that sort of stuff though because he was a good player who made an immediate impact when he arrived . I think people were just treating him as an extension of Romanov 

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

Was looking for the thread where Gordon was humiliated as being a bit xenophobic . That is the closest I could find to a match but the only comments that were a little bit edging that way were from the poster I linked . Should point out it appears to be a different account to the one who posts on here these days 

Before my time . Very different sort of vibe though

Certainly was Sooks, there were some very good posters then and a scattering of trumpets , 🤔? Very much like now really.😁

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

There is a lot of Hearts fans who love to slaughter our own players . Always been that way for some reason . No idea if we are worse than others for it though . Miko was a strange one to be on the end of that sort of stuff though because he was a good player who made an immediate impact when he arrived . I think people were just treating him as an extension of Romanov 

So right on this one, people forget the players are still young ( compared to me, everyone is young) and as young people, they feel criticism just the same as everyone else, and, like everyone else it can affect their confidence.

Many moons ago , I used to coach kids football, my biggest problem was keeping the kids heads up, especially when you had arsehole parents criticising from the sidelines, honestly! You could see the kids heads go down, it was tragic to see.

36 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

So right on this one, people forget the players are still young ( compared to me, everyone is young) and as young people, they feel criticism just the same as everyone else, and, like everyone else it can affect their confidence.

Many moons ago , I used to coach kids football, my biggest problem was keeping the kids heads up, especially when you had arsehole parents criticising from the sidelines, honestly! You could see the kids heads go down, it was tragic to see.

That flamer at Currie Star recently ……….. and he was a coach ffs 

There should be very careful vetting of kids coaches . Keep out the racists ect . No idea how you deal with the spectators though . No way Police Scotland have the resources to attend that many games every week and cameras ect are probably expensive and fraught with legal restrictions concerning kids , and rightly so after everything that has gone on in the past 

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

That flamer at Currie Star recently ……….. and he was a coach ffs 

There should be very careful vetting of kids coaches . Keep out the racists ect . No idea how you deal with the spectators though . No way Police Acotland have the resources to attend that many games every week and cameras ect are probably expensive and fraught with legal restrictions concerning kids , and rightly so after everything that has gone on in the past 

Agree, there should be a stricter vetting process, or, at least, the kid’s coaches should be audited on a regular basis with surprise audits. It can be policed by the SYFA themselves.

Too many coaches and proud parents are trying to live their lives through through the kids and their frustration boils over leading them to openly criticising the players.

The coaches need to protect the kids from this, not openly join in.

Apologies to everyone, I don’t want to derail the thread.👍

On 13/11/2023 at 09:00, jamboozy said:

This, all day long, the BBC Scotland sports staff were tripping over their hatred of all things Hearts due to Vlad calling them out. When they had their chance to rip into someone, then Miko got all the bile they could muster thrown at him.

I have never been able to listen to ‘ Dick’ since then without cringing.

Listening to Kenny MacIntyre calling Boycie an embarrassment after the assault on him it made me think of the French expression plus ça change, plus c'est la même which means that the more things change the more they stay the same...

Edited by jimbojambo
Wrong font

9 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Listening to Kenny MacIntyre calling Boycie an embarrassment after the assault on him it made me think of the French expression plus ça change, plus c'est la même which means that the more things change the more they stay the same...

True , Hearts have always been the go to target for sports press in Scotland, we have been made the pantomime villain by them, big enough to show the  Scottish public ,’ Hey look , we can report on big issues at a big club’ just don’t ask them to do about the Old Firm.
        They remind me of the rodent like kid in the play ground who humiliates some innocent kid to impress the big bullies so they can ingratiate themselves with them.

Edited by jamboozy