Our Captain ( merged )

alicante jambo

alicante jambo

Another 2 great goals today. Was being written off by a few but as we have all seen feed him the ball and he will score. Massive 3 points today jambos.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• Luckies1874

• Wee Mikey

alicante jambo
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Could have had 4 today without corrupt bent SFA wanks desperate not to give us anything.

Bang on bunny.

8 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Another 2 great goals today. Was being written off by a few but as we have all seen feed him the ball and he will score. Massive 3 points today jambos.

Fat and doesn't care according to some. Massive 3pts today but that's no good enough 

He was just on a goal drought earlier on in the season, all great strikers go through the same thing. His class has shown through, best finisher I’ve seen at the club since the wee man.

1 minute ago, Buster HMFC said:

Fat and doesn't care according to some. Massive 3pts today but that's no good enough 

Naismith needed a minimum of 4 points today to stop the frothers. 

1 minute ago, Buster HMFC said:

Our best and most valuable player,bigger clubs are watching.

Just now, Sid said:

Naismith needed a minimum of 4 points today to stop the frothers. 

Correct mate. Sad thing he's gonna be gone while the players sit on their high horses. Embarrassing 

Clearly unfit, he needed to rest in the corner with the ball near the end.

Glad to see him back on scoring form. Lets hope a few others can find some confidence in front of goal soon.

5 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Our best and most valuable player,bigger clubs are watching.

Yes and why wouldn't they.

We would be lost without him. 

I still don't think he is captain material though. Who would replace him in Gordon's absence though I'm not sure. 

17 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Clearly unfit, he needed to rest in the corner with the ball near the end.

Glad to see him back on scoring form. Lets hope a few others can find some confidence in front of goal soon.

Motherwell players couldn't get round him to get to the ball. 😄

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We should try playing without him.

Then, and only then, would we realise how valuable he is to Hearts.

We probably should have tried this earlier, but he's here noo :smuggy:

Arthur Morgan

Most of his goals this season have been from open play as well. I think 2 have been from pens? 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

51 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Could have had 4 today without corrupt bent SFA wanks desperate not to give us anything.

That's a terrible way to describe one of your relatives.😄

Bungalow Bill
57 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Bang on. Anyone that wanted Shankland dropped is clueless, dropped for who exactly 🤣

The lads unreal, we are very lucky to have him. 

100% this. The football experts on here and pant wetters were on Shanklands back the moment he got the arm band. 

Very impressive performance from him today. A good and skilful forward player, not simply a tap-in merchant. Able to score from relatively unpromising situations and so invaluable to this side.

I’ve been one of his biggest critics in recent weeks so delighted he’s back to business

In all fairness he’s been off the boil (like a few others)a lot this season, however that’s the kind of performance we want. Not just his goals but his overall play was a lot better today. Well in!

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

Any Hearts fans writing him off are morons. Scummy #!bs fans on here I could see trying to maybe wind us up but a true Hearts fan. Get a grip. 
 How’s his fat @$$ doing by the way?

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

New deal immediately. Has to be done. 

Should have been done in the summer. Extremely worried he’s going to run his deal down to bench warm at der orc 

alicante jambo
14 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Any Hearts fans writing him off are morons. Scummy #!bs fans on here I could see trying to maybe wind us up but a true Hearts fan. Get a grip. 
 How’s his fat @$$ doing by the way?

Well said. Few interlopers on here.

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Sadly I think he will be off in January. He is the best striker in the league.

I agree. He's getting himself up to high doh for the transfer window. All we can hope for is to get the best fee we can for him. Unfortunately there's a food chain in football and that's how it works.

I do, of course, hope I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

10th goal of the season in all competitions, more than decent from Shankland. 

Great player.

Oh I thought ut was nine but he's a goal machine 

2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I agree. He's getting himself up to high doh for the transfer window. All we can hope for is to get the best fee we can for him. Unfortunately there's a food chain in football and that's how it works.

I do, of course, hope I'm wrong.

We are Hearts and a good stepping stone but as ling as we get around 4mill then I'm fine 

3 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

Big difference when he plays up top. 

1 minute ago, chrisyboy7 said:

We are Hearts and a good stepping stone but as ling as we get around 4mill then I'm fine 

He's from Baillieston and a massive Hun by all accounts. If they want him, he'll go there but hope we stiff them for as much cash as possible.

Absolute Scenes

Our most prolific since Robbo and still fans can’t see his worth at times. He’s struggled because the rest of the team has. His skill still shines through. So glad he’s ours

That first goal was sublime. He’s a proper goal scorer enjoy him while he’s here. He will hit 20 again this season if he stays fit no doubt about it.

• davemclaren changed the title to Our Captain ( merged )