*** Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Livingston Match Thread ***

Ricardo Quaresma

21 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Good to get the win.

I don’t know if this is a compliment or not but it was unidentifiable from a Robbie Neilson performance.

We even started to time waste after we scored 😂

You cannot be serious?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Hearts007

• Deviskan

• indianajones

1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Good to get the win.

I don’t know if this is a compliment or not but it was unidentifiable from a Robbie Neilson performance.

We even started to time waste after we scored 😂

Yes you're right, I feel foolish for not realising this earlier without you pointing it out 🤙

5 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Watching the highlights on YouTube on my laptop as opposed to watching the game on my phone last night, just how good was that ball from Grant to Vargas! Didn't appreciate it last night but he could easily have slipped it back out to Cochrane. he didn't, he looked up, saw it was on and went for the more difficult option. Executed to perfection and it made all the difference to a game which had  0-0 written all over it.

Wasn't convinced by him at all last season but it looks like he could be a really good player for us.

He seems to divide opinion like so many of our players, in the short time he's had playing a bit more his contributions have been game changing (Killie goal in QF and pass last night). I think with Grant you're not going to get 90 mins of high press and energy but you will get one or possibly two moments which can change the game. That pass was never coming from any of our other midfielders.

Having watched and listened to Naismith's post match interview I must say when's he's afforded the time and space to talk about how he saw the game as oppose to being rail loaded into discussing one or two incidents he talks very well. Clearly he's much more of an astute thinker than we maybe gave him credit for, I thought he was absolutely spot on when he described how he was happy we didn't panic last night, kept our positional shape and didn't resort to trying crazy long range shots and running around daft to try and force things. I will admit I was getting a sweat on and howling for us to show some urgency but sometimes it's better to keep doing what you're doing and have trust in yourselves it will come good, he deffo went up a notch in my estimation.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Having watched and listened to Naismith's post match interview I must say when's he's afforded the time and space to talk about how he saw the game as oppose to being rail loaded into discussing one or two incidents he talks very well. Clearly he's much more of an astute thinker than we maybe gave him credit for, I thought he was absolutely spot on when he described how he was happy we didn't panic last night, kept our positional shape and didn't resort to trying crazy long range shots and running around daft to try and force things. I will admit I was getting a sweat on and howling for us to show some urgency but sometimes it's better to keep doing what you're doing and have trust in yourselves it will come good, he deffo went up a notch in my estimation.

Agreed, but then slightly contradicted himself on bbc?

A636CAED-C0E7-436F-8351-480D6988A07D.jpeg

Ricardo Quaresma
10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Agreed, but then slightly contradicted himself on bbc?

A636CAED-C0E7-436F-8351-480D6988A07D.jpeg

Well, it depends what he means by aggressive, plus it's the bbc, I don't know why you read anything from them

17 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If I'm not mistaken, the BBC Sportscene highlights didn't even show the incident. If that was against Rangers/Celtic, it would have been discussed at length, although if it was against them, you cannot convince me that VAR wouldn't have got involved.

saw this incident this morning. At the time it looked a clumsy tackle - but still a penalty. 

100% nailed on that is given for either of the ugly sisters.

Ex member of the SaS
15 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Did you stop watching at 78 mins? 

If you have not followed the conversation I suggest you don't reply