*** Official Rangers (2012) v Heart of Midlothian -Match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, GrimUpNorth said:

We weren't cheated ffs. Both were penalties and completely avoidable. How stupid do you have to be to pull a shirt back like that in the box.

Happens every week in every game.   This should only be looked at if he's active in the attack.   Never a penalty, Beaton just itching to help his brothers once again.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• pettigrewsstylist

• Gizmo

As happy as I am at that performance I have no inkling why Haring was on the pitch. Still much better performance than I expected so that’s something I suppose. 

Maybe that will be Harings swan song. Feel bad for him but we are too slow as a side and he’s become a poor option. 

4 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

Regardless of all the other questionable stuff it’s down to Garing ultimately. He is a disgrace. Should never wear the maroon again.

You are correct, he gave them the opportunity they were craving. 

Spirited performance but unfortunately an it doest matter how long we held out for they would always get that chance. That's the problem we can't give teams 70% of the game and expect to get anything out of it. We have to impose our self's more and not just sit off and get 11 men behind the ball, but that it's what spending £3m and more on players give you and really gives us no chance of imposing on the game.

Hate to admit it but Haring’s finished at top level, our best chance in years to get a result at ibrox & he does that, can’t defend him at all any more. 2nd goal doesn’t happen if he doesn’t do that.

Hoff, Shankland, Cochrane, Rowles & Beni must be absolutely fuming with him, worked their arses off & deserved so much better.

People are talking shite we played decent this was a rangers team who are far superior and have new manager momentum    2 key things screwed us. Why not bring on Boyce when we can’t get out and can’t hold the ball.   Haring needs to GTF he is not good enough and cost us the win. 
 We had enough experience on that park to be smarter at the end and get a win that would have changed our season  but we dodnt  have enough Balls to do what needs to be done.

The manager has 2 games  he will know that 

1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Depends which one he considers correct?

I suppose it depends on which school the dressing room went to.  

Harring has cost us dear there. 

Injuries to players had a big toll on the shape of the team.

Felt The Rangers would get a goal with how deep we played 2nd half (not sure if that was tactics) but to lose 2 in that space of time is terrible. 

1st half we done well but 2nd half is suicide at old firm 

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

The tactics second half are what caused it…that’s down to Naismith.

We get three points today and everyone is praising the tactics.

Haring and nobody else is at fault.

Thought Hearts were absolutely excellent in the first half, unsurprisingly we looked to hold on in second half and really despite surrendering possesion we were fairly comfortable. Then just as we did in Hibs game a moment of utter stupidity lost us everything as you just knew they'd get a second. Was Nieuwenhof injured? Haring is slow and cumbersome and so not what we needed.

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

That's twice in 3 games we've imploded inside 2 minutes, got to look at the character of the players we have. 

IMG_20231029_171901.thumb.jpg.48e1e126d62f6eb49935b278c58e3286.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

We were always going to be under the cosh at Ibrox if we're 1-0 up and they are chasing the game. Defending is a massive part of football, and we had done it brilliantly up until Haring's **** up. 

6 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Baffling change of tactics in the second half. In all honesty not surprised at us bottling it against the OF yet again. 

But it worked until Haring inexplicably pulled the shirt? Rangers had a lot of the ball but don’t remember Clark having to make many saves 

Just now, Homme said:

football is all about small margins…

The fact is, we invited constant pressure in Glasgow…for 45 minutes…the inevitable was always going to happen.

Worst thing is Haring is one of the freshest players on the pitch. Connor ****ing Goldson gets a yard on him and he pulls the shirt. The type of thing you could just about forgive some of our other players after the effort they put in and how knackered they are.

2 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Hate to admit it but Haring’s finished at top level, our best chance in years to get a result at ibrox & he does that, can’t defend him at all any more. 2nd goal doesn’t happen if he doesn’t do that.

Hoff, Shankland, Cochrane, Rowles & Beni must be absolutely fuming with him, worked their arses off & deserved so much better.

Haring been finished for donks and has yes got slower 

Just now, Homme said:

Correct. Just like the Hibs game we were spot on but a moment of total stupidity from a supposed senior pro undid all our good work. Very harsh to pin anything on Naismith in fact he deserves a bit of credit.

10 games played. 
In 7th position. 
2 points above playoff position. 
Some of the officiating today may have been “frustrating “ but ultimately it has nothing to do with the facts above!
How have we possibly got into a position where the 11th game of the season really is getting into must win territory?

Shirt pulling goes on the whole game but when Rangers need some help up pops VAR ! I admit Haring was stupid and gave VAR the opportunity but Beaton couldn’t wait!!

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

We got absolutely nothing from Beaton.  Even two handed pushes into the back of our players totally ignored.  It’s a complete waste of time playing them with him in the middle. He’s a  cheat pure and simple.

Completely agree. 

I want to know at what point someone from the club points out that every senior ref is a ****ing weegie and its clear as day its impacting the decisions. 

I ****ing hate Scottish football. I wish I could just stop caring about the club and stop investing my time and energy in this as a hobby. Its ****ing shite. The authorities have rigged the game and our own club just sits back and allows it. 

Might sound ridiculous but if every referee was Catholic or Protestant, folk would have something to say. But because they're ALL ****ING WEEGIES nobody has anything to say. Diversity is something we're always talking about at work, on TV and yet the SPFL are given a total by at their complete refusal to promote any referee outside of the West Coast - Callum Murray was the last FIFA list referee from Edinburgh. He retired in 2015 but was removed from the list in 2010. 

EDINBURGH IS THE 2ND BIGGEST POPULATION CENTRE IN SCOTLAND.

SCOTLAND HAS 5  FIFA LIST REFEREES WE CAN APPOINT. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Behave yourself ffs. Haring doesn't have a brain fart we're walking away with three points. The rest of the team were absolutely outstanding. 

So Haring is a shitebag then?!  It’s so frustrating but so predictable.  When will we next get a chance like that to win at Ibrox?

I didn’t see it but some posters are saying we were outstanding, some saying we were shocking second half!  That’s JKB!

1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

We're still playing the likes of Haring, Sibbick and Halliday ffs...

Yes there are too many shit players at hearts Haring should have been binned last season Sibbick Shit , Halliday finished, too many just robbing a wage bringing nothing to the club

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

No it wasn’t, we defended well, then a shirt tug that would have been ignored the other way round and ignored against any non OF team cost us the momentum and ultimately the game. If that’s a foul then there’s 3 or 4 every single game but Haring should know better. He should be well aware it’s a rigged game in this country. 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

So Haring is a shitebag then?!  It’s so frustrating but so predictable.  When will we next get a chance like that to win at Ibrox?

I didn’t see it but some posters are saying we were outstanding, some saying we were shocking second half!  That’s JKB!

He's not a shitebag, he's just been very silly and cost us three points. 

We were outstanding, and you're right, it's very bloody frustrating. 

maroonedinbriz
Just now, Holtie said:

Shirt pulling goes on the whole game but when Rangers need some help up pops VAR ! I admit Haring was stupid and gave VAR the opportunity but Beaton couldn’t wait!!

Once the VAR ref had pointed it out Beaton would have had trouble not giving a penalty.

This chat of inviting pressure is bollocks, ofcourse Rangers are going to pin us back its inevitable.  Naismith had it spot on until, 1 we had to go to.our bench for players that clearly aren't up to it and 2 Haring let down the whole club with some horrendous defending and decision making .

Not been a fan of Naismith but he doesn't deserve to cop it for today .

That’s what happens when you go all out defensive mode after half time…inviting rangers to go all out attack.Not learned from Hibs game where he did the same…..and two stone wall penalties btw.

Just now, ramrod said:

This chat of inviting pressure is bollocks, ofcourse Rangers are going to pin us back its inevitable.  Naismith had it spot on until, 1 we had to go to.our bench for players that clearly aren't up to it and 2 Haring let down the whole club with some horrendous defending and decision making .

Going to practically a back five does invite pressure.

Graham Thomson
4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Why go all the way to Cost Rica to buy a 2nd rate attacker?

I would rather we signed Kyle Vassell at 30 at least he scores goals, he would also have helped Shankland. 

At the moment the boy is a waste of a jersey, whether or not he turns out good next season who knows? 

But he is nowhere near a first team player.

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

👏 👏 👏 

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No it wasn’t, we defended well, then a shirt tug that would have been ignored the other way round and ignored against any non OF team cost us the momentum and ultimately the game. If that’s a foul then there’s 3 or 4 every single game but Haring should know better. He should be well aware it’s a rigged game in this country. 

Not one of the Scottish media will mention penalty was soft or wouldn't have been given at other end 

SFA - Media - Referees/VAR  rotten to the core in Scotland 

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

He's not a shitebag, he's just been very silly and cost us three points. 

We were outstanding, and you're right, it's very bloody frustrating. 

Outstanding, no, but much better than last week. 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Completely agree. 

I want to know at what point someone from the club points out that every senior ref is a ****ing weegie and its clear as day its impacting the decisions. 

I ****ing hate Scottish football. I wish I could just stop caring about the club and stop investing my time and energy in this as a hobby. Its ****ing shite. The authorities have rigged the game and our own club just sits back and allows it. 

Might sound ridiculous but if every referee was Catholic or Protestant, folk would have something to say. But because they're ALL ****ING WEEGIES nobody has anything to say. Diversity is something we're always talking about at work, on TV and yet the SPFL are given a total by at their complete refusal to promote any referee outside of the West Coast - Callum Murray was the last FIFA list referee from Edinburgh. He retired in 2015 but was removed from the list in 2010. 

EDINBURGH IS THE 2ND BIGGEST POPULATION CENTRE IN SCOTLAND.

SCOTLAND HAS 5  FIFA LIST REFEREES WE CAN APPOINT. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. 

The whole system of recruiting and promoting referees here needs completely reworked. It’s become totally the fiefdom of three referees associations and has been for years.  It’s a complete joke and it would not be tolerated anywhere else.  Today’s performance by Rangers twelfth man totally typifies how it goes. We got absolute zilch from Beaton. He was falling over himself to give Rangers any sort of advantage he could. I doubt very much if the second penalty would have been given at the other end and you can bet your bottom dollar that VAR would not have become involved. It’s sickening but it’s exactly what I expected when I saw he was in charge of this game.

29 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Penalty came after a two handed shove on Vargas. Instead, free kick to Sevco. 

Bent. Completely, utterly, totally bent. 

👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Holtie said:

It was penalty, Beatson didn't give it real time but once he got sent to VAR he was left with no choice. Not a ref in Europe isn't giving that if they've been sent to VAR. I hope Haring makes a full and open apology .

30 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

We would not have been given a penalty for that at the other end never in 1000 years .

That pen is only being picked up by VAR when 2 teams in this country are involved. They never even appealed for it

We ALL know it

They know it

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

That’s what happens when you go all out defensive mode after half time…inviting rangers to go all out attack.Not learned from Hibs game where he did the same…..and two stone wall penalties btw.

An

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Going to practically a back five does invite pressure.

1 we are 1 nil up at Ibrox

2 Rangers are a good side that will inevitable dominate possession and push us back

3 we aren't ****in Man City.

The defeat is nothing to do with being over catiuos.  Usual suspects using it as an excuse to bash the management. 

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Outstanding, no, but much better than last week. 

It was an outstanding defensive performance against a team with a new manager who were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us. Football can be so bloody cruel sometimes. 

10 minutes ago, Homme said:

Worst thing is Haring is one of the freshest players on the pitch. Connor ****ing Goldson gets a yard on him and he pulls the shirt. The type of thing you could just about forgive some of our other players after the effort they put in and how knackered they are.

Not fresh in mind it seems though.  I’ve already quoted someone else but why the unforced subs?   When a team is in the “zone” together, leave them unless someone is absolutely f*****.

I hate this new fad of managers making multiple subs. Not a fan of it and never will be.  Haring didn’t need to be on.   We all saw it ages ago, he’s finished.  Slow and plodding.  He was good years ago but injuries have clearly take its toll.  

Absolute Scenes

Two ****ing morons playing for us with zero ****ing IQ. Doesn’t help that the whole SFA is set up to ensure rangers get maximum points