Has Nicolae been targeted then?

jambonian

I've just heard...for the 3rd time today now... that Hearts have been in contact with Inverness about Marius Nicolae, anyone else know anything about it? I know Craig Brewster was interested in Calum Elliot, cash plus player deal maybe??

Frankenstein Jambo.

Nothing in the paper or talk sport so i think its just a rumour mate...

maroonlegions
Nothing in the paper or talk sport so i think its just a rumor mate...

rumors eh, the source of all evil on JKB.:107years:

Looked a decent player and I'd probably be happy with him but I'd probably prefer Noel Hunt.... cant see us getting either tho for some reason, guess i'm just doubtful in VR getting his hand in his pocket... come on vlad lets be having you.

heartsfc_fan
At the end of Last season Donkey said ICT were interested in Mole

It gets better!! Hurra!!

Him and Elliot...and throw in Number 28 (and even 29) for good measure ;)

4 players for 1 player :)

Looked a decent player and I'd probably be happy with him but I'd probably prefer Noel Hunt.... cant see us getting either tho for some reason, guess i'm just doubtful in VR getting his hand in his pocket... come on vlad lets be having you.

I'd take BOTH!, we're desperate for forwards and there's a few right on our doorstep. I wonder if we actually HAVE a scouting system as we never seem to try and get players. Over the last 3 or so years, there's been players at other clubs we should've ....at least, try to sign! Kris Boyd, Steven Naismith, Barry Robson and Scott McDonald are a few that spring to mind before the "Biggot Brothers" got their filthy paws on them. Allan Gow is another that'll ruin his career staying at Ibrox. Don't see why we're not going for him or even Scott Arfield and Darren Barr at Falkirk (that Tam Scobbie seems pretty decent aswell) Oh well... s'pose we'll just have to wait to see what unknown'll grace our hallowed turf this season!!!! :ahhhhhhh:

Would rather not sign him. On the occasions I have seen him play for ICT he looks a bit lazy in the Jankauskas mould. Wde could do without another lazy player!

Lazslo is romanian so could well know a bit about him.

I'm a big fan of niculae, please, please, please be true! I really hope we sign him! He is of a far better quality than anything we have up front at the moment.

Lazslo is romanian so could well know a bit about him.

I'm a big fan of niculae, please, please, please be true! I really hope we sign him! He is of a far better quality than anything we have up front at the moment.

That's what I was thinking too, i'm sure he'll know about his fellow countryman and must've seen him playing at Euro 08, if it is a rumour then it's more realistic than some of the others that's been kicking about. (Bobo Balde indeed, huh!!)

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Setanta news has Kaiserslauten lining up a bid for Nicolae.

JJ

Setanta news also said ICT had received offers for him but as yet hadnt received 1 that matched what theyre looking for!

The Old Tolbooth
It gets better!! Hurra!!

Him and Elliot...and throw in Number 28 (and even 29) for good measure ;)

4 players for 1 player :)

It sounds a bit unfair on ICT, I think we should offer them some cash as compensation in taking that 4 off our hands also. ;)

It sounds a bit unfair on ICT, I think we should offer them some cash as compensation in taking that 4 off our hands also. ;)

They are looking for 500k John so it would need to be they 4 and 498k ;)

Even if accepted can't see Vlad stumping up the cash.

When he was set to sign for ICT, many on here said we should sign him. I think that many posters from here have not forgotten that and continued the theme.

I don't think we will sign him and I do not think that we should sign him.

Only a Game

Surely we can be clever enough at negotiating on this one. They want Elliott. We want Niculae. Surely thats a very good starting point.

Gigolo-Aunt
Surely we can be clever enough at negotiating on this one. They want Elliott. We want Niculae. Surely thats a very good starting point.

Suppose it comes down to two things, OAG.

1. Are we in for him.

2. Does he want to stay in Scotland.

If number 1 is yes, we have a great makeweight for the deal.

When you look at his track record, its pretty bizarre that he ended up at ICT. Unless of course there is something in his life that we dont know about.

ToadKiller Dog

I wonder who else is interested in Clum ,i take it we are looking to loan him out rather than sell him ?.

I also wonder if ICT might be acting a bit to greedy in there demands.

Gigolo-Aunt

I also wonder if ICT might be acting a bit to greedy in there demands.

ICT are in a decent postition on this one. Seems to be a few clubs in for him from what they are saying.

Cant blame them for trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of this one.

Off the top of my head, cant think of many saleable assets at their club who would command a big fee.

Money is the honey for most clubs.

hinksikensi

as mentioned it does make you wonder why he ended up at ICT? In romania squad for Euros, played for Sporting Lisbon yet ends up in the North Pole?? Go Figure

Archived