Together

footieman

Guest jambomickey
slightly embarrassing is it not :eek:

the believe t-shirts were only brought out after we had guaranteed 2nd position, together t-shirts should be saved for a similar occasion.

however, the marketing dept at hearts are clearly turning laszlo's most important phrase into a season-ticket-selling gimmick.

never heard your song last night?

Ach, you're all a bunch of cold hearted cynics....

Have to admit I laughed my socks off when I first saw that...its a hoot. :biggrin:

Clearly all part of the make-Hearts-less-spiky-and-more-cuddly campaign...I quite like the concept but I'm not sure about the 'implementation'. Either way, it's a positive step.

Mr Quagmire
They had to make T-Shirt to show this :dribble: will they go with the other few hundred 'Believe' T-Shirts from a few seasons ago!!

What's on the back 'We're Crap!!' - :eek:

dear o dear

Yeah, I know :107years:

sad sad man. :rolleyes:

I do really feel sorry for you, I do.

markletissier
This is my first post for 2 weeks:

0,,10289~3717328,00.jpg

GAY

what a post to return on.

top drawer! :rofl:

never heard your song last night?

It wasn't the night for new songs. It was barely the night for old songs!!

:sad:

gorgie rd eh11

Definitely makes you cringe a bit, but at least a problem has been recognized and has been communicated, another of our recent problems.

As has already been pointed out though, this togetherness needs to be seen on the pitch for it to mean anything. Time will tell.

Y'know, I have never, ever said this on this forum, but, do you reside in a Scottish county that is down near the border of Scotland and England?:)

I'm not with you mate if it's a joke, but no.

LiamWallace

Even if it is cheesy I think it's good that they have done something to try and end the bickering that is going on at least on the public side of things and that their doing something that separates now from the bad times recently it's like it puts a line under it the tshirts look naff though can't see anyone pulling in one of those lol!

I think we should park the idea. We really need a holistic, cradle-to-the-grave approach. If we blue sky it, cascade it down through the fanbase demographic we can then incentivise everyone with the 'united' concept. After all, we really need a paradigm shift amongst our stakeholders to get them to come to the party.

My door is always open on this issue. ;)

Peebles per chance?

Think you'll find that Peebles is nearer to Edinburgh than the border of Scotland and THEM! :)

loveofthegame

Find those tshirts quite cringeworthy, as im sure the players did.

Quite ironic too based on the fact that we've probably got the least together squad in the SPL, certainly according to Mr. Frail.

Save the ****ty PR and get on with the playing side of things.

Couldn't agree more Legend.

I've never been so pleased to see the back of anyone so much on here.

He had that coming for years.

MODS YOU RULE!!!

:pray:

If ever a man deserved donkeypunched, its him.

'mon the mods.

Ooft. Cringeworthy. Very much so.

Hearts need to be careful here - making such a big deal of this whole "togetherness" is setting the standards pretty high..... setting ourselves up for a big fall.

If we get to the Motherwell game and look as "together" as last year then its already a big failure / let down / broken promise.....

Guest JKBMod 9
Apologies for taking the thread off-topic but...

Thank you for banning skotskosparta!

It took you long enough but i'm not complaining.

Well done Mod's.

Punting Hobos is a tough job, but a rewarding one for us.

;)

Guest Dipped Flake

A bit too American for me, all this team bulding crap. However, if it improves the performances on the pitch then who cares

marshallschunkychicken

Delighted to see that Ksanavicius has been re-deployed into the ticket office....

:cool:

Archived