Uganda threatening legal action against Csaba

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian
It is elsewhere and both the club and Shaba's advisers think his contract was voided due to the Ugandans not paying him his final 2 months salary. One for the lawyers (as usual) I suspect.

Yep, I know the story about the Ugandans being unhappy is elsewhere (I posted it). But these are new developments - the key part of the story is this:

"Fufa says it will be writing to football's world governing body, Fifa, in the next 24 hours about the matter."

And the amusing bit is this:

"Mulindwa is also angry that Csaba left suddenly, saying: "He didn't hand over the house, car and other items before he left."

:)

Thig Ar Latha
Yep, I know the story about the Ugandans being unhappy is elsewhere (I posted it). But these are new developments - the key part of the story is this:

"Fufa says it will be writing to football's world governing body, Fifa, in the next 24 hours about the matter."

"Mulindwa is also angry that Csaba left suddenly, saying: "He didn't hand over the house, car and other items before he left."

Did he take them with him? :confused:

Seymour M Hersh

That's a big suitcase!!:eek:

Archived