We're going to Hampden! - Semi final : Hearts v Rangers - tickets on sale

tartofmidlothian

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

This is a bit crazy.

The concession price of £12 is a real bargain but only available in the East Stand. 

They could have concessionary prices in the South (and North) stands, which could be significantly more than £12 but still reduced.

That would be better for those taking youngsters or oldsters.

They just constantly think of ways of making life annoying for the very fans who ultimately pay their wages. They don't deserve a crowd but we'll oblige them once again because we're fans more than we are customers.

Though that would be unfair on those who are willing to pay for the best seats, no?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• Luckies1874

• PapaShango

• Wee Mikey

On 08/10/2023 at 10:30, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Trying to add folk to my network so I can buy their tickets but it won't let me, am I doing something wrong? I've clicked "add member", entered the ref number and surname where it asks, but then it tells me the member can't be found. 

The person your adding has to ok it on their account.

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Though that would be unfair on those who are willing to pay for the best seats, no?

No, I wouldn't say that. It just means that for every part of the ground (apart from corporate hospitality) there would be a full price and a concessionary price.

That's exactly what happens at Tynecastle, isn't it?

2 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

No. I don't see anything wrong with consessions in the better seats so that folks with kids aren't priced out of them.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 hours ago, jambmoz said:

The person your adding has to ok it on their account.

It's not letting me find the person in the first place! 

Not to worry though, the TO have sorted it for me. Let's just hope it all works tomorrow when I'm actually buying the tickets!

5 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

This is a bit crazy.

The concession price of £12 is a real bargain but only available in the East Stand. 

They could have concessionary prices in the South (and North) stands, which could be significantly more than £12 but still reduced.

That would be better for those taking youngsters or oldsters.

They just constantly think of ways of making life annoying for the very fans who ultimately pay their wages. They don't deserve a crowd but we'll oblige them once again because we're fans more than we are customers.

always have concessions in the South Stand at Scotland games so strange not to do it for this game 

That's upset my soul.

Have tartan army with the kids (7&11) and in South stand for all games with kids rate. Point of cheaper tickets for kids is to breed the next generation of fans. This is properly disgusting.

Love my football with them but between Hearts, Scotland, travel, tops for boys etc I'm comfortably over £200 a month on average, probably good bit more. There will come a point and that's quite sad.

Hampden will be well over £200 day out...question my sanity sometimes 🤦‍♂️😂

Edited by FerryJambo81

ColinSmith1255
9 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

No. Even though I hope to get a ticket at full price in this stand I think concessionary tickets should be available.

ps I will be 65 next year 😉

34 minutes ago, GC81 said:

That and the east stand is likely to be all standing, so an OAP is generally encouraged to buy for the south stand.

Such an odd decision.

This is where I am at for the person I take, £12 east stand but they can't stand the whole game or £33 for the South Stand Upper- £21 extra 

1 hour ago, GC81 said:

That and the east stand is likely to be all standing, so an OAP is generally encouraged to buy for the south stand.

Such an odd decision.

Not just old folk. Young kids won’t be able to see either. 

On 08/10/2023 at 13:28, gordiegords said:

Am i reading that right? No concessions in the south stand??

Looks like it, I'm planning on taking my 8 year old to his first semi but looks limited in what I can get 

9 hours ago, GC81 said:

Such an odd decision.

Is it definitely standing in the south stand? Can't see a thing from the east stand, standing or sitting

Presumably there will be no issues of allowing entry to the south stand for kids if they have a valid ticket? Might be naive of me not to think this is just a complete money grab but just don’t want to by a full price ticket for the kids for them to refuse entry on the basis that concessions aren’t allowed? 

Edited by Fejka

Reading this thread it immediately becomes clear why it is so important to keep Hampden and Glasgow at the Heart of Scottish Football . Such a well organised and convenient set up 

36 minutes ago, basscom said:

Is it definitely standing in the south stand? Can't see a thing from the east stand, standing or sitting

No. There are always sections where people stand but more sitting. Every game at Hampden I’ve sat and seen the game quite easily. Don’t know where this is coming from. South or East, it’s likely most will sit.

Just now, basscom said:

Been in queue and kicked out when it was my turn. Anyone else having issues?

Yeah, won’t load the seat map so I can’t get any at the moment 

Just now, jambmoz said:

Yeah, won’t load the seat map so I can’t get any at the moment 

I can't get access or back in queue, just loads me into the eticket page as per normal games. FFS

2 minutes ago, basscom said:

I can't get access or back in queue, just loads me into the eticket page as per normal games. FFS

It redirected me onto the site no problem, I just can’t select anything 

5 minutes ago, basscom said:

I was on both the computer and my phone. Not logged in so it couldn’t have connected the sessions in anyway. Got to the front on the computer, tried to log in and it said it couldn’t find my account. Went on to my phone and it kicked me out. Managed to refresh and it let me right back in.

Ford Prentice
6 minutes ago, basscom said:

Put in queue but got logged out when it was my turn then just went in the normal way. Queueing may have ended.

1 minute ago, jambmoz said:

It redirected me onto the site no problem, I just can’t select anything 

I had problems selecting a seat on the map but it worked letting it allocate me a seat automatically after I picked the section.

6 minutes ago, basscom said:

You need to then look for the hampden game from there mate. Go to the ticket list and scroll down.

Edited by Fejka

Ford Prentice

Seem to be releasing the lower sections first as is usual at Hampden. Higher seats much better but if lower seats not full it looks bad so the early buyers get screwed to keep up appearances.

6 minutes ago, dontkillbill said:

I had problems selecting a seat on the map but it worked letting it allocate me a seat automatically after I picked the section.

Not quite what we imagined the 21st century would be like. I got there in the end though.

17 minutes ago, Boab said:

No. There are always sections where people stand but more sitting. Every game at Hampden I’ve sat and seen the game quite easily. Don’t know where this is coming from. South or East, it’s likely most will sit.

Never sat or seen anyone sitting at hampden wherever I have been with hearts.

Ronald Villiers

Kicked oot when I was at number 30 in the queue.  Got straight in when selecting the Rangers game in the tickets section.  4 purchased for section H.

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Selling section by section.

Tons left.

good stuff, might hang fire until they start opening sections nearer the North Stand 

15 minutes ago, daftie said:

It’s only letting me buy my own and not the other 3 in my network

Make sure you change the quantity or it won’t let you add more than one ticket to your basket. 👍🏻

15 minutes ago, Fejka said:

You need to then look for the hampden game from there mate. Go to the ticket list and scroll down.

thanks mate, did that but it wasn't clear. Maybe the queue was just cancelled.

Got them anyway, section G6 was the best option as I have two adults and two kids

18 minutes ago, daftie said:

It’s only letting me buy my own and not the other 3 in my network

go back a page and select four tickets, I did the same initially

8 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

Never sat or seen anyone sitting at hampden wherever I have been with hearts.

Fair enough.

This will be my, I think, maybe 10th or more when the seats have been there and always sat. Think I stood at the 96’ Semi against the sheep. Long time ago. Prior to that it was terracing of course. No, just remembered, Airdrie in 94/95 ? Sat at that. North Stand.

9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Had to reassign others.

Aye the thing is, it only lets me add 1 ticket for me and not 4. It lets me do it if I go into site map and select 4 seats. By time you finish process seats have gone. 
It should let you add 4 tickets into your basket without going into site map

Booked - all very easy. Was surprised so many sections opened at once so saved any waiting around for the seats I wanted. 

See you all there! 👍

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Fair enough.

This will be my, I think, maybe 10th or more when the seats have been there and always sat. Think I stood at the 96’ Semi against the sheep. Long time ago. Prior to that it was terracing of course. No, just remembered, Airdrie in 94/95 ? Sat at that. North Stand.

I guess it's just sheer luck, I haven't had any method when buying tickets. I do prefer standing though with some of the poor views you can get.

• davemclaren changed the title to We're going to Hampden! - Semi final : Hearts v Rangers - tickets on sale