Shankland

vegas-voss

I've no idea why Shankland is our Captain, he's a prolific goal-scoring poacher, that's it. 

Expecting him to do anything else is fairy tale stuff, provide him with chances and he'll score, leave it at that. 

HamishMcGonagall
21 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I've no idea why Shankland is our Captain, he's a prolific goal-scoring poacher, that's it. 

Expecting him to do anything else is fairy tale stuff, provide him with chances and he'll score, leave it at that. 

I feel like these days some teams make a player captain just to potentially bump up their future asking price when clubs come sniffing but he definitely appears not to be captain material.

33 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I think he was the only option to be honest, maybe now Kent is here he could take over.

Something's up with Shanks, I wonder if a summer move fell through.

But also it must be frustrating for him because by in large so far this season the service has been honking.

34 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

I’ve said on here a few times, he looks like he doesn’t want to be here. Even when he does score he hardly raises a smile. 

At least he's getting paid every week. We don't get compensation for having to watch.

• 2 weeks later...