Nazi salute?

Gundermann

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Its quite clearly a PSYOP carried out by the West Coast mafia to bring down the great name of HMFC. 

:lol: 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Thunder and Lightning

• JudyJudyJudy

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Sooks said:

Sigh ………… I know you think you are being really witty mate , but you did not know about the connotations connected to it in the context provided and then started trying to be all condescending about it . Then you missed the links provided even though one of them was the source of the screen shot you captioned “ I did not know that “ or similar . Now you are going on about the moderators in some sort of attempt to return to your original stance of pooh poohing the whole coded Nazi reference . You are all over the place tbh

No I’m not I’m saying you might be slightly paranoid with the use of 88 as people might innocently be using it . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well suggesting any user with the numbers 88 in their user name a right wing Nazi is maybe going a bit far ? Surely ? 

Oh right . Now I see where you have made an arse of things . I am not suggesting any poster who has it in their username is one . Just one particular one who was formerly in the Scottish Defence League and who was born four years after 88

You posted that conspiracy gif before you had educated yourself on the use of 88 as code . You thought you were being really clever but you were not :lol: 

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No I’m not I’m saying you might be slightly paranoid with the use of 88 as people might innocently be using it . 

No, it can't be innocent. 

44 +44 must now be 87.

Arithmetic, it's just a cover for nazi sympathisers. 😂 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh right . Now I see where you have made an arse of things . I am not suggesting any poster who has it in their username is one . Just one particular one who was formerly in the Scottish Defence League and who was born four years after 88

You posted that conspiracy gif before you had educated yourself on the use of 88 as code . You thought you were being really clever but you were not :lol: 

It’s not really a gotcha moment “ mate” . I’m not at all interested if people use secret codes etc on this to align themselves with each other  on this . Their postings will indicate where their political leanings are .  

2 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

44 +44 must now be 87.

😒 😂

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

There are posters on here who were in the SDL and have coded Heil Hitler slogans in their usernames . Not sure any one should be surprised by this shit . We have some total scum in our support sadly . Fortunately there are not that many of them nowadays 

5 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

Could you explain how someone could code Heil Hitler in their username? 

5 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye 88 .. bunch of arseholes , the fat ****er in the photo looks a nonce . Only a matter of time before he's named and shamed , then again he might be proud of his actions. .  

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I've not seen any posts from him for a while but we had a member who used to post regularly pro-SNP a few years ago who had 88 as his year of birth in his JKB handle.

I wasn't aware that 18 had similar connotations - pity all the 5-year-olds!

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

If you are born in 88 fair enough . If you are born in 92 and are a former member of the SDL it is a bit more odd

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Annoying that you could not just read the thread yourself but hey ho , here you go 

Ricardo Quaresma
44 minutes ago, Bungalow Bill said:

That’s one of the most depressing videos I’ve ever watched. 

It's been removed

Cameronstheman

Going back a bit now but i remember guys selling Combat 18 in Robbo's, i didnt have a clue what it was. So i bought one to see, drivel, absolute dug shite 

5 hours ago, dannymack said:

Ulster salute ? As in The Red Hand salute ? 

I'm sure no one in 2023 will try and defend that. 

thats why they are called the ulster defence reg......

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, lou said:

Me too,.life is all about being responsible and accountable for your own actions and behaviours,. Especially when you get past a certain age 

Yip. Hope the fat prick pays the full price for his behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

Going back a bit now but i remember guys selling Combat 18 in Robbo's, i didnt have a clue what it was. So i bought one to see, drivel, absolute dug shite 

They used to hand leaflets out outside Tynie Arms for a while in the 80s too

13 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

44 +44 must now be 87.

the fat lady lost a wee bit weight ? 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Annoying that you could not just read the thread yourself but hey ho , here you go 

Does JKB have a record for the number of posts that are quoted in order to make a single point?

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Here he is but no nazi salute on this one. Just trying to arrange a pagger with a 14 yo St Mirren 'ultra' :lol:. A couple of orange skinned classy women who were with him too...

This was during the game as well. Half time was even more traguc. We really do have some total bangers at away games...

https://twitter.com/claireEss89/status/1705645940462202993/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1705645940462202993&currentTweetUser=claireEss89

some absolute beauties in that wee video,  and not the females🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ricardo Quaresma
22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Its quite clearly a PSYOP carried out by the West Coast mafia to bring down the great name of HMFC. 

A Microcosm of JKB, then :lol:

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I don't expect his mates to point him out; I don't expect him to have any mates though

Probably some young impressionable guys who now hate Celtic as much as you do.

4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Does JKB have a record for the number of posts that are quoted in order to make a single point?

Seemed like the easiest way since he could not be bothered reading the thread and following the discourse . Apologies 

1 hour ago, heartmussel said:

Taking the heat of Rodger’s for rescuing a young fan from security , when running onto the park 🤷‍♂️

I am now lost, but hey. FTH.  Rodgers could save me from drowning, he's would still be a prick. 

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably some young impressionable guys who now hate Celtic as much as you do.

Just WTF are you on about? Sure you quoted the right post?

6 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Nah. It's easier to come on here and whine about it. 

A guy did challenge him , he mentioned it earlier on in the thread . 

A deep loathing of Celtic is by no means a negative character trait in some one imo . You can despise them and not be in to the sort of shite this walloper is 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

A guy did challenge him , he mentioned it earlier on in the thread . 

Two posters did apparently . Probably more people too who do not post on here 

Ricardo Quaresma
11 minutes ago, Bungalow Bill said:

It’s still there. 

Well, not getting it; not a member of that site, probably why

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Exile fae Main Street

I don't believe it!

Our Club in such dire straights and there's a thread on the Club's fans form about some fat nobody giving a "Nazi" salute...maybe it was a Roman salute? Nah, he doesn't look bright enough to work that one out. But frankly why lose your sh*t about pondlife like him... oh wait isn't that how the Nazis came to power by people ignoring them 🤔.....

ShortmanRossco
6 hours ago, been here before said:

Ahhh that welt was down the front of N1 / N2. Weird looking thing trying to give it large to the 12 yo St Mirren fans in the corner at half time.

Reminded me of Bunsen Honeydew from The Muppets:

F6uVPkiWUAASnpp.thumb.webp.78349b4ebbbb3573a8d8cb814f77f39e.webp

Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg.f2077277397a71465d2c830cc361047d.jpg

Ha! This is pretty good to be fair.

Exile fae Main Street
13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A deep loathing of Celtic is by no means a negative character trait in some one imo . You can despise them and not be in to the sort of shite this walloper is 

This in spades, I detest Celtic and everything they represent with every blood cell in my body (as imo every Hearts supporter ought to given our history) and nothing to do with religion either, in fact, much to my ancestors' chagrin I'm sure, I'm happily married to an Irish Catholic, and my best friend is a Catholic Hibs fan. 

My politics are very pragmatic and logical, pretty non-pc, but hey-ho you can't please everyone so why try?

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Seemed like the easiest way since he could not be bothered reading the thread and following the discourse . Apologies 

Nae worries - it amused me :D

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Pretty cunning using a secret code that most folk know about. That's the SDL for you. 

13 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Ha! This is pretty good to be fair.

bunsen honeydew,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣your bang on it there......

1 minute ago, the posh bit said:

Pretty cunning using a secret code that most folk know about. That's the SDL for you. 

It is more the grain of doubt that they rely on . Generally they are not brave enough in their strong beliefs to just come out and say it and prefer to skulk 

Thunder and Lightning
44 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

the fat lady lost a wee bit weight ? 

Exactly. Don't **** with the bingo brigade. 😂 

Exile fae Main Street

Have obviously lived down South for too long, the Scottish Defence League? Do they actually  exist?

Just before the 2014? Referendum I met some delightful EDL people in a service station in Watford and happily tied one of them in knots in a conversation by playing Devils Advocate about Scottish Independence. I guess you had to be there.🤥

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Just WTF are you on about? Sure you quoted the right post?

Sorry If that wasn’t clear enough for you, the guy will be grooming some young Hearts fans into hating all things Celtic, and be triggered by their love of the Provos etc, like you are when people compare them to their equally bigoted friends across town. 

Exile fae Main Street
3 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I opened the link and immediately noticed it has over 2,300 likes, jeezo 

By the same person 2,300 times?

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry If that wasn’t clear enough for you, the guy will be grooming some young Hearts fans into hating all things Celtic, and be triggered by their love of the Provos etc, like you are when people compare them to their equally bigoted friends across town. 

Oh really? Can you post a quote you're referring to?

Yes, I hate celtic, but there's a limit to that, it doesn't eat me up; I don't like rangers either

I can only guess you're referring to that thread where a suspected hibby tw@t posted about rangers and their banner at a game at ibrox

You seriously think I'm a union jack waver? If so, you're mental in advance

11 minutes ago, Exile fae Main Street said:

Have obviously lived down South for too long, the Scottish Defence League? Do they actually  exist?

Just before the 2014? Referendum I met some delightful EDL people in a service station in Watford and happily tied one of them in knots in a conversation by playing Devils Advocate about Scottish Independence. I guess you had to be there.🤥

There was only ever a handful of them up here . You know the sort . Usually the EDL came up with them to make it look like there was more of them than there was 

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Of course and he was a ducking idiot. Plenty folk did that's why he left to put on a disguise.

I feel jealous at the entertainment you saw.

😄

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Two posters did apparently . Probably more people too who do not post on here 

👍

26 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I opened the link and immediately noticed it has over 2,300 likes, jeezo 

Jezz 

1 hour ago, Bungalow Bill said:

It’s still there. 

Yep 

2 hours ago, Bungalow Bill said:

That’s one of the most depressing videos I’ve ever watched. 

It is. Was wondering why the dregs of society are attracted to football but TBH, the likes of Boris Johnson and his Bullingdon Club were no better.

Just now, Gundermann said:

It is. Was wondering why the dregs of society are attracted to football but TBH, the likes of Boris Johnson and his Bullingdon Club were no better.

Worse tbh . They bought people off to cover their behaviour . These guys are just brain dead usually and half of them do not even appreciate the irony with much of what they spout 

Ronald Villiers
7 hours ago, been here before said:

Ahhh that welt was down the front of N1 / N2. Weird looking thing trying to give it large to the 12 yo St Mirren fans in the corner at half time.

Reminded me of Bunsen Honeydew from The Muppets:

F6uVPkiWUAASnpp.thumb.webp.78349b4ebbbb3573a8d8cb814f77f39e.webp

Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg.f2077277397a71465d2c830cc361047d.jpg

🤣 Maybe Beaker was away for the pies and couldnae remember where his seat was. Bunsen's merely giving him a wave.

• davemclaren locked this topic