Laszlo convinced he can put heart and soul back into Jambos.

Dirk Diggler

Five to One
He even made these t-shirts up to show Csaba how willing he is!! :)

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1346202,00.html

Not quite as catchy as the 'believe' campaign, but appropriate at the moment.

At least the guy is trying to instill a bit of passion. Judging by Csaba's comments in the Scotsman today, it looks like the only striker he rates is GG. Would like to see Mole, Elliot and Nade moved on before the season starts and two strikers and a midfielder come in (at least!).

Are there monkeys in Uganda? Perhaps mogli and the monkeys have played a part in this also. We're not paranoid if they ARE out to get us.

Mowglis and monkeys aside, they totally are at it though.

Just have a look at the Ugandan press coverage and that much becomes clear very quickly.

They're total chancers.

ford donald

All positive so far.will judge him on his signings,don't think his coaching ability is in doubt.lLets hope romanov gives him a

decent budget!

As much as I'm impressed with the Shabba-man I have to say that that's incredibly cheesy.

Very

"Call Centre" Like.

Things aint going to change quickly unless new players are brought in over the next week! Like any team, they will need time to gel and get used to Csaba's mentality. We are so late on now in the summer, that it is going to make it very difficult to buy players, particularly in the current climate (all clubs have stated that getting players in has been difficult this summer).

I am slightly concerned that we are going to be left with the dross that hasnt been picked up by other spl or championship clubs.

Hate to say it but Vlad has done some good in the past week or so, but I think he may have left it too late to salvage this season.

Things aint going to change quickly unless new players are brought in over the next week! Like any team, they will need time to gel and get used to Csaba's mentality. We are so late on now in the summer, that it is going to make it very difficult to buy players, particularly in the current climate (all clubs have stated that getting players in has been difficult this summer).

I am slightly concerned that we are going to be left with the dross that hasnt been picked up by other spl or championship clubs.

Hate to say it but Vlad has done some good in the past week or so, but I think he may have left it too late to salvage this season.

Christ!

Its not even started yet!:wacko:

Certainly talks the talk.

He does. It's whether Vlad lets him walk that walk that concerns me. :eek:

Dream on Hobo, we can attract, and indeed PAY the wages of, players your team wouldn't have an earthly of getting!

Only a Game
Not quite as catchy as the 'believe' campaign, but appropriate at the moment.

At least the guy is trying to instill a bit of passion. Judging by Csaba's comments in the Scotsman today, it looks like the only striker he rates is GG. Would like to see Mole, Elliot and Nade moved on before the season starts and two strikers and a midfielder come in (at least!).

Mole was pretty good last night. No way would I be moving him on just as he might be about to show us something. Whats the point ?

Elliott and Nade I agree, have had more than enough chances and their loss, although heartbreaking, can be borne.

Christ!

Its not even started yet!:wacko:

Granted, but Hearts fans know as well as anyone that pre season is so important for getting the team "together". Im not saying that we are going to have a bad season, I just would like to see some movement in the transfer market asap!

Also, Spunkmo, I am not a hobo! But good intelligent response from you nonetheless!

scott herbertson
Granted, but Hearts fans know as well as anyone that pre season is so important for getting the team "together". Im not saying that we are going to have a bad season, I just would like to see some movement in the transfer market asap!

Also, Spunkmo, I am not a hobo! But good intelligent response from you nonetheless!

I don't think it wise to panic buy though. players can flatter to decieve. If you had bought and sold on the first few weeks of last season Stewart would have been captain and you would have not bought an attacking mid.

I have no problem with Czaba taking his time and building a team, even if it talkes 18 months to get us there. I'd be happy with 4th this year and the squad he has plus a couple of additions ( a wise head up front and a right mid priorities for me) would see us there if he can instil the right spirit, leadership on the park and physical fitness.

Denny Crane
It is probably the weegie media who are scared about Hearts taking the trophies from Rangers and Celtic who are behind all this.

Please. Not when I'm sipping a cup of tea - damn nearly ruined my lap-top in reaction to your post.

south morocco

We need a creative midfielder at the very least ,last season the last third was woeful.

A hartley/cameron type player and a prolific finisher should fire us up there or thereabouts for this term,especially if the dross is weeded out and replaced sensibly

portobellojambo1
He talks a great game. I just hope he is allowed, and is capable, of putting the plans into action.

He speaks very well, and seems to have a bit of passion about him. As you say we can only hope he is allowed to translate his thoughts into actions on the park. I think, as was discussed on here last night, we can discount the opening two fixtures versus Glentoran and Dunfermline, now he has some time to identify players, work more on the systems he wants those players, both existing and new, to play and we should have a better idea after they return from Germany if we are getting the formations of a team able to compete come the start of the season.

Walter Kidd
Maybe thats why Vlad realised he didnt need Charlie Mann any more :cool:

However, a lot of encouragement

Most pleasing from my point of view is the meeting with Vlad has already taken place. So often in the past Valdas or Shaggy would say they were due a meeting with Vlad to discuss things / signings etc and it would be put off and delayed.

We were told a meeting would take place between them and it is.

We should see signs of progression in some way or another from our arrival in Germany

Hopefully first off that Csaba has his assistant on board

But Vlad is a cretin yeah?

Archived