Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• davemclaren

• feej

• boag1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I can't believe the complete silence on Beni, weird as .....

Complete silence ? SN said he will be back for the Aberdeen game. 

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Complete silence ? SN said he will be back for the Aberdeen game. 

Musta mished that. :(

Happy to hear it though.

5 hours ago, boag1874 said:

The player, medical team & anyone he chooses to tell will know about what’s happened & will learn what that means.

Nosey fans on the internet do not need to know anything other than what’s been reported in the media and theres no point making statements that just provoke more speculation.

Its a medical matter and these things are confidential.

Surely not making a statement does that. Anyway it isn't anybodies right to know. It's just usually people are quite open about a health issue. What's to hide?

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What responsibility is being hidden from?

Powers above? Must be talking about the guy in the sky. Or all of them, if the Greeks, Romans and Vikings were right.

Otherwise, it's just one of these, hopefully, wee tragedies. Best wishes to him.

17 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

What an absolute helmet of a post. Seriously, ****ing behave yourself idiot

Ive only joined 3 days ago but saw nothing in rules and regs about you being admin. 

Thing about opinions is most people have them, your sentiments above arent too welcoming, think Anne's trying to build an inclusive organisation with that in mind others thoughts need welcomed, my comment goes a little deeper than surface, engage your brain prior to commenting next time, see if it works better for you! 

3 hours ago, Owl said:

Ive only joined 3 days ago but saw nothing in rules and regs about you being admin. 

Thing about opinions is most people have them, your sentiments above arent too welcoming, think Anne's trying to build an inclusive organisation with that in mind others thoughts need welcomed, my comment goes a little deeper than surface, engage your brain prior to commenting next time, see if it works better for you! 

Twit

20 hours ago, Sleepy head said:

Surely not making a statement does that. Anyway it isn't anybodies right to know. It's just usually people are quite open about a health issue. What's to hide?

I think Hearts are right not to say anymore than they have, Brighton have recently had 2 players having to retire due to heart problems and I'm sure info about Odel will be out soon. Must be something in the water down there.

23 hours ago, Sleepy head said:

Probably down to Brighton to make a statement. 

I’m sure it will all come out eventually. 

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Another new Hobo interloper on this thread

Hardly an interloper,that requires intelligence and subtlety!

N Lincs Jambo
6 hours ago, escobri said:

I think Hearts are right not to say anymore than they have, Brighton have recently had 2 players having to retire due to heart problems and I'm sure info about Odel will be out soon. Must be something in the water down there.

That's the problem though. Hearts haven't said anything, neither have Brighton. All the info out there has come on Facebook, Twitter or the MSM. Even now a week after the event there's nothing on either club's official page. If Hearts have said anything I must have missed it and if so apologies.

I'm all for respecting people's personal medical privacy but the clubs could have simply released a statement saying he's had to return to his parent club for undisclosed medical reasons. As it stands, if all we are to go on is the official site you could be forgiven for thinking the guy is fine (really hope he is) and that he's available for selection next week. I don't think anyone on here thinks that's likely to happen. 

1 hour ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

That's the problem though. Hearts haven't said anything, neither have Brighton. All the info out there has come on Facebook, Twitter or the MSM. Even now a week after the event there's nothing on either club's official page. If Hearts have said anything I must have missed it and if so apologies.

I'm all for respecting people's personal medical privacy but the clubs could have simply released a statement saying he's had to return to his parent club for undisclosed medical reasons. As it stands, if all we are to go on is the official site you could be forgiven for thinking the guy is fine (really hope he is) and that he's available for selection next week. I don't think anyone on here thinks that's likely to happen. 

Neither should it. This is the guy's career at stake.

gorgierulesapply88
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

As an owner I'm quite angry not to have been sent his medical records yet. 🥸

Fainted 5 times apparently and only after that 5th time was he sent inside by the coaching team... According to a current player.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 09/09/2023 at 02:08, Owl said:

WTF are you on about? 🫤

6 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Fainted 5 times apparently and only after that 5th time was he sent inside by the coaching team... According to a current player.

Odd, if true.  

I'm sorry but no way that is true. If a player fainted once he would be taken off the field immediately. There is no way, even a kids coach, would allow a player to remain after fainting

Sounds made up crap to have another go at the management team. 

Who was the player then ? 

7 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Absolute nonsense.

7 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

a hahahhaha. 

lies, outright ****ing lies.  You’ve exposed yourself MASSIVELY here 

gorgierulesapply88
3 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Why would I mention the player to jeopardise anything? Let's just say the lad should be starting games in the middle of the park.

gorgierulesapply88
3 hours ago, GBJambo said:

I'm all for Naismith, so I won't be having a go..

1 hour ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Why would I mention the player to jeopardise anything? Let's just say the lad should be starting games in the middle of the park.

So the management team have failed in their duty of care to one of their players. That’s what you are and the player are saying ? 

13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

As an owner I'm quite angry not to have been sent his medical records yet. 🥸

As Admin, I'm disappointed you haven’t sent me every user's medical records. 

Apparently he had this issue before, Hearts were not made aware of this before signing him we are not happy with Brighton

Dont except him back.

Edited by jbee647

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

a hahahhaha. 

lies, outright ****ing lies.  You’ve exposed yourself MASSIVELY here 

He is Hearts . Just a very special sort of Hearts fan with certain abhorrent beliefs and strong dislike for Budge

14 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

That’s not what’s happened, possibly and it would tie in with what I’ve heard he may have fainted a few times over a period of time, however Hearts were not advised of this and understandably not happy with Brighton

HeartsandonlyHearts
14 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Apparently? So not the first faint, not the second time or third, after four he’s still ok to continue. Then at the 5th they believe it would probably be a good time to bring him indoors.

😜

Sounds believable.

William H. Bonney
34 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Back with us soon according to Naismith at the presser - good news!

Hopefully the club limit his on field fainting to 4 times. Just to be safe. 

On 10/09/2023 at 14:28, jbee647 said:

Apparently he had this issue before, Hearts were not made aware of this before signing him we are not happy with Brighton

Dont except him back.

:rofl:

ps. not laughing at your spelling of expect.

Edited by cazzyy

2 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

Hopefully the club limit his on field fainting to 4 times. Just to be safe. 

Only four?? 

Players are so pampered these days. 

58 minutes ago, Marvin said:

If he is fit bring him back gradually. Don't want him or anyone else to risk further complications resulting more time on physios table. 

You mean Brighton to London, then Peterborough via the midlands up through Yorkshire Newcastle......sorry couldnt resist!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Odel Offiah