The worst thing

vegas-voss

There is nothing earth shattering other teams do they play simple easy to understand football.No trying to fit things in here and there just simple and effective but **** me it makes us look an absolute shambles.

We play a possession based style at a snails pace and are woeful at the back. Teams can literally sit back and pick us off on the break at free will. Grim.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Rick James said:

We play a possession based style at a snails pace and are woeful at the back. Teams can literally sit back and pick us off on the break at free will. Grim.

Possession based with players that have no 1st touch and arent comfortable passing the ball.

No wonder its failed.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Possession based with players that have no 1st touch and arent comfortable passing the ball.

No wonder its failed.

Just worked out there, we average 67% of possession per game in the league. Yet we’ve averaged 4 shots on target per game and a goal every 2 games.

:rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Rick James said:

Exactly the same issues as last season. 

WTF are they doing at Riccarton. 

We have poor players, we as a fan base have been hoodwinked into believing these players are something they’re not.aided by a gullible fan base,

give me a Robbie Deas and a Steven Odennell (both average) over Atkinson and Rowles every single day

of the week 

Edited by jbee647

Starting every game with less players in the midfield compared to our opponents.

Always seem to be chasing games after the damage is done.

Not an ounce of link up play between our midfield and our so called quick flair forwards.

Just  know the start of the next game it will be another midfield two against a midfield 4 or 5.

We're clearly struggling to break teams down. However, we had 16 corners and quite a few free kicks around the box. Horrible floaty crosses coming to **** all. Shocking stuff.

The worst thing is its just ****ing boring. 

Its blatantly obvious how to fix it but the boring *******s wont do anything about it. 

We are all getting treated like ****ing arseholes.

Boring.

21 minutes ago, Rick James said:

Yep. It’s literally ‘Cathro-ball’ with a different person selling it. Every single pass is telegraphed.

5/6 years have passed and it’s still the same shit but with a different squad.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

We only play possession based because teams let us. They know well be slow and ponderous so are happy to let us have the ball.

We are so easy to play against, how are the massive brain trust running the team not picking up on this , it’s frigging embarrassing,  I see absolutely no difference between Robbies team and this lot, it’s mental.

1 minute ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Yep. It’s literally ‘Cathro-ball’ with a different person selling it. Every single pass is telegraphed.

5/6 years have passed and it’s still the same shit but with a different squad.

Tbf Cathro-ball delivered a few exciting performances and cracking results. The shite was very shite, but the flashes of good were brilliant. Can’t remember the last time I walked away from a Hearts game thinking ‘We were brilliant today and I thoroughly enjoyed that’.

We're easy to play against. We've got nothing through the middle, no Souttar that can pass it forward or bring it out. We've got nothing in CM. No one with the vision that can pass accurately in behind or over the top from deeper areas. 

In the build up from the back everything needs to go down the flanks. It's easy to defend against when most SPL teams have big mallet throwers at CB. 

The only way we even create chances other than from wide areas is on the counter which we were poor at today. 

We're one dimensional and there's absolutely no danger we are challenging for 4th at the moment, nowhere close. The only silver lining seems to be that our nearest rivals for top 4 happen to be shite as well. 

When you've no midfield you've no cover for the defence and they are overrun.

When you've no midfield you've nobody breaking up the play and launching counter attacks, creating chances, coming from deep to score goals.

We're a shambles.

21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No wonder its failed.

That is something I've been pointing out for some time.  Who is doing the coaching for technique and ball skills?  

How bad were we at set piece delivery and direct free kicks?  Again, this should be worked on in training but seems lacking.

Why can Motherwell leave a man on the halfway line when defending a corner taking two Hearts players back yet we leave everyone in the six yard box giving no out ball when situation is reversed?

Niave coaching to the point of negligent.  They need to shape up fast or be emptied.

5 minutes ago, Rick James said:

Tbf Cathro-ball delivered a few exciting performances and cracking results. The shite was very shite, but the flashes of good were brilliant. Can’t remember the last time I walked away from a Hearts game thinking ‘We were brilliant today and I thoroughly enjoyed that’.

Last two home games vs sheep?

19 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

We have poor players, we as a fan base have been hoodwinked into believing these players are something they’re not.aided by a gullible fan base,

give me a Robbie Deas and a Steven Odennell (both average) over Atkinson and Rowles every single day

of the week 

Nobody has been hoodwinked into thinking Atkinson and Rowles are better than what they are. 

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Nobody has been hoodwinked into thinking Atkinson and Rowles are better than what they are. 

No of course not, but we were told they would make the club money 

And both have been given a pass by too many supporters because, they must be good they played at the World Cup

Rowles is awful and Atkinson is the most one footed football player Ive ever seen, and I’ll include amateur football in that statement 

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Last two home games vs sheep?

First one was enjoyable but equally bizarre as we didn’t play great. My memory of the second game is hazy but I recall it being pretty good.

11 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The thing is. Both would be better players with better coaching and management. 

Atkinson has shown he has the ability to develop further since he got here. He shows some great promise when he picks the ball up and surges forward with it.

A good management team would get more out of these players.

Frank Sidebottom
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The thing is. Both would be better players with better coaching and management. 

Atkinson has shown he has the ability to develop further since he got here. He shows some great promise when he picks the ball up and surges forward with it.

A good management team would get more out of these players.

Atkinson has been here for 18 months and is shite.  Can’t defend and is physically weak.  Same goes for Rowles. 

We play a slow possession based game that gets us nowhere. Only time we look vaguely dangerous is when the game breaks down and we can hit teams that are disorganised. We are basically a counter attacking team that tries to play a possession game. 

alicante jambo
8 minutes ago, basscom said:

Atkinson played well today. He gets too much stick on here.

Played better than most but was still shite. First 15 minutes gave the ball away 4 times. Numerous time lost the ball and played misplaced passes. 5 yards pass to cochrane he chipped it at a height to cochranes head. He really isnt any good.

We’re quite possibly the easiest team in the league to play against.

All you need to do is be organised and you’ll have every chance of beating us.

Atkinson does something decent one minute, something crap the next. He is our first choice right back and is not good enough.

His decision making is atrocious. He is powderpuff, and admittedly can beat a man going forward. He just makes too many wrong decisions on the ball. We are only minus Halkett in that defence, the rest are our first team. Every time a team goes forward, I watch through my fingers.  

I can’t believe the season has just started and I am already scunnered. Winning at St Johnstone made me think, we had turned a corner, but we are absolute mince. 

Just now, daftie said:

Atkinson does something decent one minute, something crap the next. He is our first choice right back and is not good enough.

His decision making is atrocious. He is powderpuff, and admittedly can beat a man going forward. He just makes too many wrong decisions on the ball. We are only minus Halkett in that defence, the rest are our first team. Every time a team goes forward, I watch through my fingers.  

I can’t believe the season has just started and I am already scunnered. Winning at St Johnstone made me think, we had turned a corner, but we are absolute mince. 

Aye I'm the same 

43 minutes ago, basscom said:

Sorry mate that is just wrong, he is so one footed it’s embarrassing for a pro footballer 

time and time again he gets the ball on his one foot and heads towards the middle of the field directly into oncoming traffic until he inevitably loses the ball

People think he might be improving because they actually forgot over the summer how bad he was last season too

Him and Rowles will never be a player between them

Edited by jbee647

4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Be fine once Beni is back and Hoff is used to the rain. Then we will see!

When Jim Townsend and Jim Brown are back in midfield too 😊

47 minutes ago, basscom said:

Well is a bit strong but he isn't the issue. 

Infact, he's the least culpable of our Australians.

Up until Vargas came on we had nobody that tried to beat his man. Everything was passed from one flank back across to other. No one willing to make a decent forward pass into feet apart from Lowry who tried but absolutely nothing came off for him today. McKay takes some flak from the support but think with him out most of our creativity is out with him. Today Haring looked rushed back to early and Liam Boyce shouldn’t be starting imo. Naismith seems to have his favourites. 

2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Up until Vargas came on we had nobody that tried to beat his man. Everything was passed from one flank back across to other. No one willing to make a decent forward pass into feet apart from Lowry who tried but absolutely nothing came off for him today. McKay takes some flak from the support but think with him out most of our creativity is out with him. Today Haring looked rushed back to early and Liam Boyce shouldn’t be starting imo. Naismith seems to have his favourites. 

Aye seem evident it's no coincidence he played with both 

1 hour ago, Australis said:

Starting every game with less players in the midfield compared to our opponents.

Always seem to be chasing games after the damage is done.

Not an ounce of link up play between our midfield and our so called quick flair forwards.

Just  know the start of the next game it will be another midfield two against a midfield 4 or 5.

So obvious it’s scary I can’t believe they don’t see this . 

28 minutes ago, daftie said:

He is one of the better players has a bit drive on him at least. We are so static going to be a long season me thinks. 

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

There is nothing earth shattering other teams do they play simple easy to understand football.No trying to fit things in here and there just simple and effective but **** me it makes us look an absolute shambles.

What is worse is 18 shots wi one on target, 5.5% on target, deary me we have to be more clinical.

39 minutes ago, daftie said:

Indeed, Atkinson was good at times in the second half but still a bomb scare. One of several in the team that don’t have the required quality.

29 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Vargas is the one summer signing that seems to have something about him.

Agree re McKay, he makes us tick and losing him to injury is a massive blow.

2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Noticed that when Well did have the ball they cut us open with simple one-twos. Crisp passing and quick movement. Our passing is awful and first touches from many players not up to professional standards. In defence, Well closed us down and threw their bodies in front of shots. We stand off.

Ricardo Quaresma

Where's their confidence levels at?

Some are quite resolute and they maintain focus well, despite all the stuff that's been going on

How many of them read the sh!t on here and what reaction will they have if they do?

What would posters on here think if they read the absolutely caustic sh!t on here, upon realisation it was directed at them?

FFFF

14 hours ago, Rick James said:

Just worked out there, we average 67% of possession per game in the league. Yet we’ve averaged 4 shots on target per game and a goal every 2 games.

:rofl: 

It’s disgusting. Utterly shameful and a disgrace.  Aberdeen coming up 🤣 what could possibly go wrong.

15 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No wonder its failed.

Our 2nd touches are tackles