A challenge for the fans at the game lastnight...

moxy

yes

No

It was a totally uninspiring game. But it was a Preseason kick about. If we play like that v Hull then it will be a worry but there is plenty of time to go. Maybe a couple of new faces happy days.

as an aside - I was in the Dunfy end with a few mates from the kingdom and as i was getting to my seat I was stopped by a steward to let what I thought was an OAP to get to his seat low and behold it was Mixu. He'll have seen nothing to worry about last night (unless they get the pars in the cup)

The People's Chimp
...lets see how brave you are now.

Please reply with a post satting:

1) If you was at the game

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

Ooh, hark at her. Stick to boiling eggs delia.

Pete Seeger

Yes

No

I constantly mumped and moaned about Audrey being a waste of skin though. I hope that doesn't make me a bad supporter.:rolleyes:

Wow, more sanctimonious manure. Yes I was there. Yes a solitary boo escaped my lips at half time along with most of the people around and about. This was not a closed door match. There were only two young players in a first half where we had used more energy getting there than some of the players. They had not managed an attack in 45 minutes and were second best to a first division team. Had this been a serious game the fans would have been more numerous and much more vocal. And don't give me puerile drivel about real fans as I have spent 40 years giving the Hearts vocal and financial support and see no problem with the occasional boo. Do some people never return a meal at a restaurant?

Interesting analogy. Do you boo the waiter when you send back your chicken and chips?

husref musemic
No it's just that everyone else was so quiet and trust me...ask anyone who was there they will tell you what they phannies were like.

they type of guys who think they are funny as *****...when really, everyone is laughing at them not with them.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one cringing at the "hilarious" communal conversation. There must have been a quiet village somewhere last night.

1. Yes.

2. No.

It did look too me that we were trying too play through the midfield with short crisp passes from defence too midfield, then trying to bring the forwards into play.

Looked like the players were rusty, the swipe at the ball by Mikey Stewart which was skwaffed miles wide was a joke.

There goalkeeper had 2 amazing saves, and we probably should have had a pen when chesney went down, although why he had a go at there goalkeeper i don't know.

I was in the old main stand, and i hardly heard any booing, just a tad at the end by a few which is up to them.

However it was no more than a training game.

I thought Gallagher had done the usual, because Chesny is a Lithuanian accused him of being a cheat. Chesny didn't appreciate it.

Then the Pars fans got in in the act with the booing when he touched the ball, same old same old.

For the record, Yes and No although I did mutter under my breath a lot. :)

Plus there was more polite applause at the end than boos I thought, should be mentioned.

Doctor FinnBarr

Yes

No

I did shake my head in a despondent manner tho.

Kay reckoned the Hot Chocolate was ace .

:)

No it's just that everyone else was so quiet and trust me...ask anyone who was there they will tell you what they phannies were like.

they type of guys who think they are funny as *****...when really, everyone is laughing at them not with them.

I was there and never heard them I was was about three quarters of the way up towards the back.

Drylaw Hearts
I was there and never heard them I was was about three quarters of the way up towards the back.

I heard them.

4 or 5 younger lads with a big retarded, junkie looking bloke.

They seemed to think they'd seen Paul Gallacher on Gay TV.

Chris Benoit

yes

no but i did boo that hibee ceyunt mcdonald the plick can't even call it down the middle in a ****in friendly!

:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh:

portobellojambo1
...lets see how brave you are now.

Please reply with a post satting:

1) If you was at the game

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

1) Nope, took Monday/Tuesday off work to go to Belfast, had to work late last night to catch up with backlog of work, so couldn't make game.

2) Based on the above, nope.

1) Yes

2) No

Swore like I had the onset of Tourettes though, does that make me a second class fan?

1. No, sadly. I couldn't get away from work in time...

2. Didn't boo Hearts, but I did boo Colo-Colo and Braintree. They got all the beeps. Pfft. Hearts World also got a few for failing to give me a full time update.

1) Nope, took Monday/Tuesday off work to go to Belfast, had to work late last night to catch up with backlog of work, so couldn't make game.

2) Based on the above, nope.

Any Bloody excuse Smokey!! ;)

Archived