A challenge for the fans at the game lastnight...

moxy

...lets see how brave you are now.

Please reply with a post satting:

1) If you was at the game

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

Drylaw Hearts

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

1) Yes

2) No

Guest Dipped Flake

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

1 YES

2 NO (have never booed Hearts in my life and never will)

Not sure what you are getting at with the 'brave' bit???

1) - Yes, it was poo.

2) - No I never.

I'm not sure how this makes me braver though....??

Yes

No....never do and never would.

I feel frustrated the same as most....but I never feel the need to boo any player.

there was a couple of guys right up the back behind the goals who were just basically cocks. I do not even consider guys like them as supporters..more just attention seekers with nothing better to do that try and see who can make a fool of themselves the most within a 90 minute period.

Dunfermline goalie was laughing at them...thats how stupid they were.

1) - Yes, it was poo.

2) - No I never.

I'm not sure how this makes me braver though....??

All I mean is some stand in the stands and boo and throw jibes at the palyers when they are in a large crowd and are annonomous. When they can be tackled about it (like on here) they usually arent so forthcoming.

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

1) Yes

2) No

LiamWallace

I was there and didn't boo don't see the point in booing because what good does it do after all it was only a friendly and the score doesn't matter we were poor but that was always going to happenb ecause it was a new formation.

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

You spoke good England mate.

shaun.lawson
1. No

2. Yes

:eek:

LOL! I've heard everything now... :)

Wow, more sanctimonious manure. Yes I was there. Yes a solitary boo escaped my lips at half time along with most of the people around and about. This was not a closed door match. There were only two young players in a first half where we had used more energy getting there than some of the players. They had not managed an attack in 45 minutes and were second best to a first division team. Had this been a serious game the fans would have been more numerous and much more vocal. And don't give me puerile drivel about real fans as I have spent 40 years giving the Hearts vocal and financial support and see no problem with the occasional boo. Do some people never return a meal at a restaurant?

Wasn't there and if i was my booo would have been the loudest I assure you!

Wow, more sanctimonious manure. Yes I was there. Yes a solitary boo escaped my lips at half time along with most of the people around and about. This was not a closed door match. There were only two young players in a first half where we had used more energy getting there than some of the players. They had not managed an attack in 45 minutes and were second best to a first division team. Had this been a serious game the fans would have been more numerous and much more vocal. And don't give me puerile drivel about real fans as I have spent 40 years giving the Hearts vocal and financial support and see no problem with the occasional boo. Do some people never return a meal at a restaurant?

My friends a chef and told me when it gets returned..the customer gets an alternative which is normally spat on. Wonder if would work in this scenario ;)

I was at the game... and hearts were alarmingly bad but no i dont boo the team i have supported all my life. i've seen hearts play terrible before.

banks, berra, karapidis and palazuelos all did okay. they usually do.

Of the young lads mole, templeton and husband also did okay when they came on.

However ksanavicius, zaliukas, stewart, wallace and cesnauskis were hugely ineffective - and were all just picking up where they left off last season in my opinion. i wouldn't miss any of them if they left.

Four of our more dependable first team regulars... neilson, jonsson, driver and kingston were all missing, so its clear we lack good quality cover in certain areas. we also desperately need at least two good strikers.

i met mixu on my way out, wearing a very tight pink shirt (true). he said he was now shaking in his boots after watching that. i said the starting XI will be very different when the season starts... and i very much hope i'm right.

:(

I was at the game... and hearts were alarmingly bad but no i dont boo the team i have supported all my life. i've seen hearts play terrible before.

banks, berra, karapidis and palazuelos all did okay. they usually do.

Of the young lads mole, templeton and husband also did okay when they came on.

However ksanavicius, zaliukas, stewart, wallace and cesnauskis were hugely ineffective - and were all just picking up where they left off last season in my opinion. i wouldn't miss any of them if they left.

Four of our more dependable first team regulars... neilson, jonsson, driver and kingston were all missing, so its clear we lack good quality cover in certain areas. we also desperately need at least two good strikers.

i met mixu on my way out, wearing a very tight pink shirt (true). he said he was now shaking in his boots after watching that. i said the starting XI will be very different when the season starts... and i very much hope i'm right.

:(

I saw Mixu as I left.

I shouted something at him (there are ladies and kids on this board).

Never boo'd though. :P

1.Yes

2.No

However if the others that were there want to boo it's up to them. Hearts were very poor, most of them didn't seem to know what was expected of them. We were very good at making 12-15 passes across the field and back towards our own goal but nothing going forward.

If we don't sign a left-back, defensive midfielder, creative midfielder and at least 2 strikers it's going to be a long long winter.

How many fans were there roughly?

more than 1,000 hearts fans i'd say. probably about 600 dunfermline.

more than 1,000 hearts fans i'd say. probably about 600 dunfermline.

Almost as much as the lochenders are getting for the Barca game

kudos to all who went

i was there and never booed i left with 15 mins to go as we could still be there now and not have scored

sandyseymour

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

The average biological age of those who booed was probably about 16-18 but the mental age was around 4 :(

sandyseymour

pathetic claptrap :(

1) No

2) No - Not only would I never boo the mighty JTs, booing should be left to 4 year olds at the panto.

Calling them a shower of lazy, useless feckers in the pub afterwards is however, acceptable conduct for any adult.

All I mean is some stand in the stands and boo and throw jibes at the palyers when they are in a large crowd and are annonomous. When they can be tackled about it (like on here) they usually arent so forthcoming.

???? This place if Fooo o keyboard hard men!! ;)

In answer to Your Question

1. No

2. Fek Yes!! :cool:

See you efter school Ya Plum!!Because with a OP like that, YOU have to be a School Boy/Girl!!

See...Keyboard hard man :dribble:

I was there, and never booed the team, or any of the players, because it's a meaningless pre season friendly.

I did however join in slagging Elliot in Belfast as he warmed up, singing YMCA etc at him, and laughing loudly at him as he missed chance after chance

Rudolf's Mate

What is worse......

Hearts fans booing?

Hearts fans shouting at a certain Hearts player for being mince?

I have never ever booed at a Hearts game however I've had a few choice words for players who have not given their all for the cause!

I also recall the game at fester rd when we got torn apart 6-2 in Oct 2000... Seem to remember a hell of a lot of people booing at that one!

I was there, and never booed the team, or any of the players, because it's a meaningless pre season friendly.

I did however join in slagging Elliot in Belfast as he warmed up, singing YMCA etc at him, and laughing loudly at him as he missed chance after chance

Whoa there Big Fella...moxy'z on a mission lookin for guy's Just like you!! :buttkick::peek_by_Andrin:

1. Yes.

2. No.

It did look too me that we were trying too play through the midfield with short crisp passes from defence too midfield, then trying to bring the forwards into play.

Looked like the players were rusty, the swipe at the ball by Mikey Stewart which was skwaffed miles wide was a joke.

There goalkeeper had 2 amazing saves, and we probably should have had a pen when chesney went down, although why he had a go at there goalkeeper i don't know.

I was in the old main stand, and i hardly heard any booing, just a tad at the end by a few which is up to them.

However it was no more than a training game.

Thankyou Mr Seymour for your intelligent reply. Perhaps it is you that has a biological and mental age of 4?

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

Yes

NO

Yes

No....never do and never would.

I feel frustrated the same as most....but I never feel the need to boo any player.

there was a couple of guys right up the back behind the goals who were just basically cocks. I do not even consider guys like them as supporters..more just attention seekers with nothing better to do that try and see who can make a fool of themselves the most within a 90 minute period.

Dunfermline goalie was laughing at them...thats how stupid they were.

The goalie must have had bloody good hearing if they were right at the back of the stand behind the goals.

Jambof3tornado

Yes i was there and yes I boo'd at half time and at the end. I go to football for entertainment and got none last night. I also told Mikey stewart to pack his boots and **** off after he fluffed a shot at goal and looked at the pitch for blame(it was like a bloody snooker table).

No excuses for last nights lack of effort. Wasnt that young or experimental a team and the problems werent tactical,the problem was we couldnt pass a ball 5 yards!!!:sad:

The goalie must have had bloody good hearing if they were right at the back of the stand behind the goals.

No it's just that everyone else was so quiet and trust me...ask anyone who was there they will tell you what they phannies were like.

they type of guys who think they are funny as *****...when really, everyone is laughing at them not with them.

The Old Tolbooth

2) If you booed the team

Lets be having you.

1. No (I didn't get back from the golf in time)

2. No

Does that get me off the hook?

yes

no

i dont see the point in booing, it just gets the players down and theres less chance they will improve if the fans are turning on them, look at the abuse calum elliot gets, if that was you, would you want to do anythin for the fans? if you dont like what's on offer, dont go to the matches, its simple

I was there and can get a list if all the people that booed.

These people should be named and shamed.

1. Yes

2. No.....

However, I cringed, I looked up the sky, I shook my head, I laughed but I never see the point of booing. I also left 5min early!

Jamboross98
I saw Mixu as I left.

I shouted something at him (there are ladies and kids on this board).

Never boo'd though. :P

Were there no ladies and kids at the game last night? Wouldn't make a difference either way would it?

Archived