Hearts Women - cup semi final - Spartans 0 Hearts 3

3fingersreid

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

United ?

I was referring to the women’s teams 🤔

Dundee United had a goalkeeping coach in the 80s i thought you meant that was a recent thing. Sorry Mr D 🙈

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If it was self-sustainable then of course it’s something we should do 👍🏻

Would be a valid point but Hearts as a club  weren't self sustainable for about 50 years. 

The under 18's etc aren't self sustainable either

Wummun oot! 

Yoofs oot! 

Reserves oot! 

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Would be a valid point but Hearts as a club  weren't self sustainable for about 50 years. 

Wummun oot! 

Yoofs oot! 

Reserves oot! 

:what:

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:what:

Argument for argument’s sake.  That’s why I’ve got him on ignore.  

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Dundee United had a goalkeeping coach in the 80s i thought you meant that was a recent thing. Sorry Mr D 🙈

No need to apologise , I get it it’s an age thing you getting muddled , next you’ll find boots in your freezer 😉😂

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I am happy to be proved wrong but that particular style of “discussion” is tiresome now. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, sadj said:

Did you watch mens snooker in the 70s and 80s 🤣

😁

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Wummun oot! 

Yoofs oot! 

Reserves oot! 

The under 18s could progress to the first team, therefore they are worth ploughing money into. 

19 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

No need to apologise , I get it it’s an age thing you getting muddled , next you’ll find boots in your freezer 😉😂

Hahaha brilliant 🤣

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The under 18s could progress to the first team, therefore they are worth ploughing money into. 

So no money to womens football which helps with targeting females and families to support Hearts and lets them get involved with the club.

But do put money to the u18s most of which wont amount to anything just incase some do progress to the first team? 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

So no money to womens football which helps with targeting females and families to support Hearts and lets them get involved with the club.

But do put money to the u18s most of which wont amount to anything just incase some do progress to the first team? 

Correct, that's the gamble you take with having a youth team. You could get one or two quality players that could eventually be sold for millions. 

I've got no problem with the womens team getting a few bob to get off the ground but they should be looking to be self sustainable eventually.  

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Correct. 

Scrooby snack for you. 

Nookie Bear
53 minutes ago, sadj said:

Absolutely understand the argument but we could be looking at a £million/year investment where the return is not there (imo)

If it comes down to money and investment then we need to be honest, I think. 

Nookie Bear
57 minutes ago, sadj said:

In fairness the academy has come under a lot of scrutiny recently as to whether it is cost effective. 

3fingersreid
56 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Correct, that's the gamble you take with having a youth team. You could get one or two quality players that could eventually be sold for millions. 

I've got no problem with the womens team getting a few bob to get off the ground but they should be looking to be self sustainable eventually.  

They always were self sustainable 

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Absolutely understand the argument but we could be looking at a £million/year investment where the return is not there (imo)

If it comes down to money and investment then we need to be honest, I think. 

where did £million a year come from 😂😂😂

Nookie Bear
Just now, 3fingersreid said:

where did £million a year come from 😂😂😂

Randomly plucked from the air 😂

(But if we are talking fully pro then it’s 20 players on about £25k, plus staff...and those numbers will only get bigger as our ambitions grow)

So not a million, but a lot. 

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Randomly plucked from the air 😂

(But if we are talking fully pro then it’s 20 players on about £25k, plus staff...and those numbers will only get bigger as our ambitions grow)

So not a million, but a lot. 

If it was a million I’d be charging one specific player a lot for petrol money 😂😂

I don’t think we’ll go the same way as the three glasgow teams , there might be a small expenses payment but I don’t see anymore than that . The coaching staff could be a learning post for young coaches starting out whilst already on the books of Hearts .

Maybe helping out getting badges etc.

Whilst a huge supporter of the women’s team and indeed the women’s game , I’ve always said at no point should money be diverted from the men’s  first team if it’s needed there . Clearly the custodians think we have sufficient that it can be diverted to the women’s game . 

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

If it was a million I’d be charging one specific player a lot for petrol money 😂😂

I don’t think we’ll go the same way as the three glasgow teams , there might be a small expenses payment but I don’t see anymore than that . The coaching staff could be a learning post for young coaches starting out whilst already on the books of Hearts .

Whilst a huge supporter of the women’s team and indeed the women’s game , I’ve always said at no point should money be diverted from the men’s  first team if it’s needed there . Clearly the custodians think we have sufficient that it can be diverted to the women’s game . 

And for freezers...

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

In fairness the academy has come under a lot of scrutiny recently as to whether it is cost effective. 

It has but thats a whooooolllllle other thing people use to batter the club 🤐

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I have a friend who will be increasing his daughter’s rent as well 😁

3fingersreid
9 hours ago, sadj said:

And for freezers...

😂😂

9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I have a friend who will be increasing his daughter’s rent as well 😁

Great minds think alike 😀

Fozzyonthefence
15 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

£9 million in the case of Craig Gordon.  

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

BBB08C4D-7CCD-4770-B4AD-CB5411C09439.jpeg

Here shes pretty whos she 🤣

Must have good genes or something 🙃

Class will def tune in for that. Cheers 

Edited by sadj

Tommy Brown
On 27/04/2021 at 17:05, Fozzyonthefence said:

Would love to see the data.

Tosh MUST on ignore by the most posters on here. Got to be.

Edited by Tommy Brown

3fingersreid
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Here shes pretty whos she 🤣

Must have good genes or something 🙃

Class will def tune in for that. Cheers 

Her mother’s genes , she’s lovely , her dad not so much so 😂😂

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

Her mother’s genes , she’s lovely , her dad not so much so 😂😂

🤣🤣 ffs

i hope you get a good sized copy and get it framed thats a class thing for any jambo to feature on. Its only missing one of her in game facials 🤣 When Deebs was captain of Aberdeen ladies I used to rip her for the facials she made. 

Jim Panzee
12 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Derby on alba ,hibs 1 up sadly .

BUDGE OUT!!! 🤪😂

The h1b5 women are hopeless but unfortunately the Hearts Ladies are ten times worse.

Watched a little bit from the corner while walking the dug.

42BC8063-6D47-4C0D-9C4C-2118F8275A4C.jpeg

Edited by Stu_HMFC

4-0 defenders need to get told how to defend or shown by example.    Awful center half's. 

Australis
31 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

The h1b5 women are hopeless but unfortunately the Hearts Ladies are ten times worse.

I came in from a walk and my wife is watching the game.

She says some of the Hearts players do not look fit and seem overweight.

Some of the Hubs players too.

What training do they all do?

Watching just now. Didn't realise how bad and non athletic they are. I suppose women's football in Scotland will improve with more coverage and participation numbers.

4 minutes ago, viva hate said:

Hibs players look fit and half our team is overweight. Must be a factor.

and run by a coach who I don’t think wants to be there…

viva hate
3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

and run by a coach who I don’t think wants to be there…

Surprised at that. I see Aaron Hughes is a coach. How is their influence not rubbing off.

billybalfour

I don't follow this but not surprised at the results.I feel sorry for Andy Kirk who was trusted by Stendel and effectively ousted by Neilson.

Very shabby way to treat somebody as no way in a million years was that a promotion for him.More than likely he will move on in my opinion and I wouldn't blame him.

2 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

I don't follow this but not surprised at the results.I feel sorry for Andy Kirk who was trusted by Stendel and effectively ousted by Neilson.

Very shabby way to treat somebody as no way in a million years was that a promotion for him.More than likely he will move on in my opinion and I wouldn't blame him.

I agree with this, he has no previous experience of women’s football and I think he sees this as a step down, but it pays the bills, until something better comes along

ToadKiller Dog

Gap between the two sides looks huge .

Hearts squad looks very young ?.

Hibs look fitter ,more mature and far more aware .

Not fair on the players as much as it is on Kirk if he isn't really happy in the job .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - cup semi final - Spartans 0 Hearts 3