Hearts Women - Cup Final tickets now on sale

3fingersreid

Stendelnator
2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Is there relegation this year and if so how many teams go down? 

None. Two teams coming up. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3fingersreid
43 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

None. Two teams coming up. 

Probably aberdeen and dundee utd , lots of travelling but at least it’s not westward 

Forever Hearts
18 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Probably aberdeen and dundee utd , lots of travelling but at least it’s not westward 

Why's that? 

ToadKiller Dog

So the team won way to Forfar 2-1 , first away win .

On wards and upwards 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

3fingersreid
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why's that? 

Simply because I dislike travelling to the weege 😀

Tommy Brown
5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why's that? 

To get the womans game to grow it should have representation from our 3rd and 4th largest city.

Or are you doing your usual, looking for anti-Rangers chat.

Dont bother replying, this thread is for genuine woman's game chat.

Farrelly 3-1 GC - Shes been subbed now , possibly as theyve run out of shorts for her arse to eat. 

Hoping we get a couple goals back as I can’t stand Scott Booth....Paige McAllister and Wee Dely having to do a lot of the defending for us as the other defenders seem to switch off a bit and leave them isolated against the GC attackers

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Get your money on 5-1...

Positionally Dely-AllyJr and McAllister are really good but the others are really letting them down colvil makes it 4 ref blocking off the Hearts defender though 🙈

@3fingersreid is frozen boots still struggling with her feet? Think shes been brilliant positionally along with Paige but she looks like shes struggling movement and jumpingwise , the one that hit Chinchilla in the chest as an example. Not got her usual dynamism about her

3fingersreid
45 minutes ago, sadj said:

@3fingersreid is frozen boots still struggling with her feet? Think shes been brilliant positionally along with Paige but she looks like shes struggling movement and jumpingwise , the one that hit Chinchilla in the chest as an example. Not got her usual dynamism about her

Her feet are giving her real problems , both blisters and toe nails lifting off . 
I didn’t get to watch it as I’ve returned to work but I knew we’d scored as my good lady sent a text . 
Claire sent me a text after the game , she says she was at fault for the first and she’s picked up a thigh strain , I guess that would limit her movement .

No defeat is good but given the standard of opponents it’s not an embarrassment . 
I’ll let her read your thoughts , it’s sometimes better to hear from others rather than her moaning faced old git of a dad 😂

6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Her feet are giving her real problems , both blisters and toe nails lifting off . 
I didn’t get to watch it as I’ve returned to work but I knew we’d scored as my good lady sent a text . 
Claire sent me a text after the game , she says she was at fault for the first and she’s picked up a thigh strain , I guess that would limit her movement .

No defeat is good but given the standard of opponents it’s not an embarrassment . 
I’ll let her read your thoughts , it’s sometimes better to hear from others rather than her moaning faced old git of a dad 😂

I thought there was something , i missed the first as I only saw the second half but Paige and her were positionally excellent I thought. She looked like she got isolated out on the right a fair bit by the rest of the defence when they were attacking and I thought coped admirably even more so with a knock. Kirk might kick her ass for turning her back on the ball a few times anticipating the cross but outside of that its only because I know the level she can perform at and how driven and dynamic she is on the pitch normally that I could see she wasn’t right. Kudo’s for keeping going  through it and the pain in her feet. Ill drop her a wee message and tell her to just put her feet in the freezer til the pain goes or they fall off. Either way 💁🏻‍♂️🤣

Def not an embarrassment , Parker-Smith made some cracking saves but don’t think 4-1 was a fair reflection. 

3fingersreid
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I thought there was something , i missed the first as I only saw the second half but Paige and her were positionally excellent I thought. She looked like she got isolated out on the right a fair bit by the rest of the defence when they were attacking and I thought coped admirably even more so with a knock. Kirk might kick her ass for turning her back on the ball a few times anticipating the cross but outside of that its only because I know the level she can perform at and how driven and dynamic she is on the pitch normally that I could see she wasn’t right. Kudo’s for keeping going  through it and the pain in her feet. Ill drop her a wee message and tell her to just put her feet in the freezer til the pain goes or they fall off. Either way 💁🏻‍♂️🤣

Def not an embarrassment , Parker-Smith made some cracking saves but don’t think 4-1 was a fair reflection. 

Cheers 👍🏻

she’s not putting those feet in our freezer 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Cheers 👍🏻

she’s not putting those feet in our freezer 😂😂😂

Hahahaha

Forever Hearts
On 20/05/2021 at 19:33, Tommy Brown said:

To get the womans game to grow it should have representation from our 3rd and 4th largest city.

Or are you doing your usual, looking for anti-Rangers chat.

Dont bother replying, this thread is for genuine woman's game chat.

I'll post on any thread I want to. If you don't like it, use the ignore button.

washniklaw

Disappointed the ref never called offside for GC 3rd goal. The player directly in front of the Hearts keeper was offside after the first header. She then proceeds to bundle into the Heart defender trying to clear the ball. She didn’t touch the ball but stopped others from playing it away, clear interference.

4 minutes ago, washniklaw said:

Disappointed the ref never called offside for GC 3rd goal. The player directly in front of the Hearts keeper was offside after the first header. She then proceeds to bundle into the Heart defender trying to clear the ball. She didn’t touch the ball but stopped others from playing it away, clear interference.

As you will see above i referred to the ref by his correct name in that game “*****”

The second he blocked the Hearts defender clean out the game too and much as it was a proper pinger it may have been blocked. Can’t picture the third but the fourth looked offside as the lass on the line got the last touch

It was a must win game for Glasgow. But now with superior goal difference a win in next game v Spartans should confirm they win league. 

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

It was a must win game for Glasgow. But now with superior goal difference a win in next game v Spartans should confirm they win league. 

Not so sure about that. A superior goal difference of 9 is not that huge in the women’s game with two games to go. Glasgow have relatively tough games against Spartans and Rangers to come; Celtic have games against two of the three weakest teams, Forfar and Motherwell. If Glasgow win against Spartans but lose by a similar margin versus Rangers, they could quite easily be caught on GD. You could see on Scott Booth’s face last night that he wasn’t a very happy man: I’d guess he expected to win by a lot more than 4-1. 

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Not so sure about that. A superior goal difference of 9 is not that huge in the women’s game with two games to go. Glasgow have relatively tough games against Spartans and Rangers to come; Celtic have games against two of the three weakest teams, Forfar and Motherwell. If Glasgow win against Spartans but lose by a similar margin versus Rangers, they could quite easily be caught on GD. You could see on Scott Booth’s face last night that he wasn’t a very happy man: I’d guess he expected to win by a lot more than 4-1. 

There’s no doubt he expected a big win although the score lines have been

5-0 /4-0 / 4-1

which doesn’t actually stand up to them thinking they’d hammer us in the way rangers hibs and celtic have . 
It could well be an exciting end to the season , I’m just glad it won’t be at a Hearts match I’d have watch celtic or rangers win the league .
Celtic because it’s celtic and rangers as I really can’t stand Murphy . 
City will hold on , just 

50 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

There’s no doubt he expected a big win although the score lines have been

5-0 /4-0 / 4-1

which doesn’t actually stand up to them thinking they’d hammer us in the way rangers hibs and celtic have . 
It could well be an exciting end to the season , I’m just glad it won’t be at a Hearts match I’d have watch celtic or rangers win the league .
Celtic because it’s celtic and rangers as I really can’t stand Murphy . 
City will hold on , just 

Scott Booth is a cock but Murphy isnt any better. Scotts brother used to work in O’Donoguhues back in the day and Scott treated him like he didnt exist because he was only a bartender. Arsehole of a man. 

3fingersreid
41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You could argue with their squad Rangers and Murphy have under performed. He might be under pressure. 

He makes a braw cup of tea I’m told 😉

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Scott Booth is a cock but Murphy isnt any better. Scotts brother used to work in O’Donoguhues back in the day and Scott treated him like he didnt exist because he was only a bartender. Arsehole of a man. 

He might’ve changed then as he’s been very supportive of the Hearts ladies at the end of games , might change when we beat them though 😂

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

He makes a braw cup of tea I’m told 😉

He might’ve changed then as he’s been very supportive of the Hearts ladies at the end of games , might change when we beat them though 😂

How could he not be , have you seen the RB play shes a legend in the making and its the Hearts team I mean who can’t support any jambo team. 💁🏻‍♂️ Besides football wise he knows his stuff and is very supportive to the game progressing in Scotland. Add to that we’ve done ok against them this season. As a hooman being though 😫 unless as you say he’s maybe changed. Proper starting to look like Terry now too lol

Stendelnator
28 minutes ago, Hesh said:

So you can all just stand on the hill at the back 

I sort of get where they’re coming from. The players are all using the stands to sit in and they’ve got red zones and amber zones like every other ground so fair enough 

46 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

I sort of get where they’re coming from. The players are all using the stands to sit in and they’ve got red zones and amber zones like every other ground so fair enough 

Aye the Stands there are a bit tight once the playing staff are spread out 

3fingersreid

Don’t agree fully with the tweet above , we should’ve scored 1 , we created another couple of half chances in the first half 

They we’re limited to long distance shots in the first half aside from a well hit free kick superbly saved . 
Can’t say much about after half time as I had to leave but it was a far far better performance than the last time we played them 

Stendelnator
16 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Don’t agree fully with the tweet above , we should’ve scored 1 , we created another couple of half chances in the first half 

They we’re limited to long distance shots in the first half aside from a well hit free kick superbly saved . 
Can’t say much about after half time as I had to leave but it was a far far better performance than the last time we played them 

Maybe maroon tinted specs there slightly, Hibs got in behind quite a few times and missed two sitters from close range as well as the goal and the long range shots you mentioned. Think only Tweedie had a chance first half. Agree on the improvement from the last game but thought they played better against City 

3fingersreid
4 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Maybe maroon tinted specs there slightly, Hibs got in behind quite a few times and missed two sitters from close range as well as the goal and the long range shots you mentioned. Think only Tweedie had a chance first half. Agree on the improvement from the last game but thought they played better against City 

I’ve not yet watched the City game but I’m happy to accept your view on it .

The frustrating thing is against the top 3 we compete well  ,although we do naturally fade after 70/75 mins .

I hope we go into the game next week with a belief they can take something from Spartans .

Its the loses to forfar and motherwell that hurt as we are capable of winning those games . No excuses next season though as there will be 5 teams of our own standard we should be looking to win against 

Stendelnator
4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I’ve not yet watched the City game but I’m happy to accept your view on it .

The frustrating thing is against the top 3 we compete well  ,although we do naturally fade after 70/75 mins .

I hope we go into the game next week with a belief they can take something from Spartans .

Its the loses to forfar and motherwell that hurt as we are capable of winning those games . No excuses next season though as there will be 5 teams of our own standard we should be looking to win against 

Now they know what they’re up against too. Fitness is the big problem. Three defenders had to come off today 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
22 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

No excuses next season though as there will be 5 teams of our own standard we should be looking to win against 

Is that really the extent of our ambition? 

The Women's team is every bit a part of Hearts as a club and we should never ever accept a lower standard than Hibs. We need some real investment to lift the team to where it should be: competing with Glasgow and the old firm, never mind setting our standard at the bottom half of the league.

Finishing at the bottom this year is hugely dissapointing. Something's going badly wrong and people are a bit too precious about calling it out...IMHO

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Hows Frozen Boots thigh knock? Was away to ask if it was a better performance. Thats massive for them added to recent games to know they can compete. 

11 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

The Women's team is every bit a part of Hearts as a club and we should never ever accept a lower standard than Hibs. We need some real investment to lift the team to where it should be: competing with Glasgow and the old firm, never mind setting our standard at the bottom half of the league.

Finishing at the bottom this year is hugely dissapointing. Something's going badly wrong and people are a bit too precious about calling it out...IMHO

Thats utter horseshit....

Yes the Womens team are every bit a part of the club but we are also brand new so without throwing money at it like the OF it will take time. The lassies are getting better and stronger and more cohesive every game. Some are playing through injury at the moment because the squad is small. Kirk and Hughes are doing a fantastic job and we will continue to grow. Wont be long until we are competing but to say we should be up there with the OF Hibs and Glasgow City right now is a step too far for next season at least.

Investment may come and of it does I hope we use it properly and not just throw it at signing big players for the womens team. 

Add to that can you imagine some posters on here if we invested a million in the Hearts womens team to compete with the OF 🤣

57 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Didnt see todays game but against City I thought we were ok , ref was a *****. Positionally Paige and Delli-Alworth are head and shoulders above the rest of the defence. We were disjointed going forward against City though

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Add to that can you imagine some posters on here if we invested a million in the Hearts womens team to compete with the OF 🤣

I hope we do just to annoy them.

Stendelnator
21 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Finishing bottom of the league is disappointing but none of the blame whatsoever should go towards the players or coaches I think. The club needs to either commit to a women’s team properly or not at all

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Cup Final tickets now on sale