Hearts Women - Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 2

3fingersreid

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Dreadful flag from the linesman just after half time (about 5.15 on highlights). Should have been 2-0

That bloody number 2 wi her hands on her hips…. Shocking body language 🤨

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

It wasn’t even close to being offside 😂😂😂😂😂

Thats one of the worst iv ever seen…. 👀 good goal too. Looked like they played a lot of good football. 

3fingersreid
21 minutes ago, sadj said:

That bloody number 2 wi her hands on her hips…. Shocking body language 🤨

She does that cause her toes are cold in them frozen boots 😂😂

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats one of the worst iv ever seen…. 👀 good goal too. Looked like they played a lot of good football. 

I’m glad they didn’t show the booking for the number 2 , shocking challenge 😉

3fingersreid
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

They did play well it was more one touch and pass but it could still be quicker . 
Still need to be more clinical in front of goals . Tough game next away to celtic

19 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Ffs 🤣🤣 She looked superb that number 2  (the cheeky smile after she thought the free kick was in cracked me up) , proper over her injury issues. Wouldn’t be her without a few hard challenges n leaving everything out there though. What was the booking like? She failed to mention she got one 🤣 I was saying id have got one after that linos decision as id have leathered the ball off him first chance i got. Officious ******* not even giving them an explanation or engaging with them about it. 

16 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

They did play well it was more one touch and pass but it could still be quicker . 
Still need to be more clinical in front of goals . Tough game next away to celtic

Play like that every week theyll do well this season. The big teams are a free hit with the money theyve invested. 

Edited by sadj

3fingersreid
25 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ffs 🤣🤣 She looked superb that number 2  (the cheeky smile after she thought the free kick was in cracked me up) , proper over her injury issues. Wouldn’t be her without a few hard challenges n leaving everything out there though. What was the booking like? She failed to mention she got one 🤣 I was saying id have got one after that linos decision as id have leathered the ball off him first chance i got. Officious ******* not even giving them an explanation or engaging with them about it. 

Play like that every week theyll do well this season. The big teams are a free hit with the money theyve invested. 

She somewhat , late and high , tried staying down in the hope she would dodge a card but not to be 😂😂😂

The women’s team is very young, I’m afraid without a couple of more experienced heads and a proven goal scorer in the team they will find it hard again this season, battle against the drop I’m afraid

St Johnstone are a mid table SWPL 2 team, and there wasn’t too much between the teams, the first game of the season against Hamilton will be a six pointer, I think it will be between us and Accies battling against the drop this year

Stendelnator
27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

The women’s team is very young, I’m afraid without a couple of more experienced heads and a proven goal scorer in the team they will find it hard again this season, battle against the drop I’m afraid

St Johnstone are a mid table SWPL 2 team, and there wasn’t too much between the teams, the first game of the season against Hamilton will be a six pointer, I think it will be between us and Accies battling against the drop this year

If Forfar actually start the season then they will quite easily be relegated

44 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Not how i saw it , Hearts played some nice football yesterday. Do need to be more clinical but there is goals all through the team too. We arenever going to compete with the top 3 , hibs is hibs the rest is where we need to target and no reason we cant

58 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

She somewhat , late and high , tried staying down in the hope she would dodge a card but not to be 😂😂😂

Hahaha sounds about right. People say we have no experience thats a proper wise head to stay down and hope 🤣 shame it wasnt late and high on that officious ***** of a lino….

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

I agree a goal scorer is needed, I did think a signing along the lines of Leanne Chriton would help enormously .
However take out the 3 glasgow clubs and hibs , there’s not that much between the rest . We’ve got a young team yes but there’s 5 maybe 6 that played in the league winning team and gained experience in that . 
They all learned the hard way last season so again there is experience of being in the top league . 
My other  concern is how the team adapt to Eva and how Eva adapts to Scottish women’s football . 

Switching from summer football to winter will be another test ( a huge huge mistake in my opinion ) 

3fingersreid
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That offside :berra:

And they have the cheek to worry about a trialist who never stepped foot on the pitch!

The “excuse” given by the linesman was the Hearts winger was in the goalkeepers line of vision 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
he really should’ve said bugger all cause makes it worse 🙈

18 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Should get her coaching the men's team on set pieces.  Great delivery.

3fingersreid
14 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Should get her coaching the men's team on set pieces.  Great delivery.

😂I’ll pass on your comment 

3fingersreid

3 points awarded to st johnstone and a fine applied for 2unregistered players 😡😡😡

nothing said about the lack of officials though, shouldn’t have played or phoned around to go a lineswoman 

Hearts putting measures in to prevent the same admin error happening again. 

Would’ve thought they’d have learnt from the Andy Irving one in the league cup though I suppose there hasn’t been a cockup with the men’s squad since. 

33 minutes ago, kila said:

Would’ve thought they’d have learnt from the Andy Irving one in the league cup though I suppose there hasn’t been a cockup with the men’s squad since. 

To happen once was unacceptable and we were told it wouldn't happen again.  To then happen a few seasons later (albeit for the woman's team) is an utter disgrace. 

Forever Hearts
54 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

3 points awarded to st johnstone and a fine applied for 2unregistered players 😡😡😡

nothing said about the lack of officials though, shouldn’t have played or phoned around to go a lineswoman 

Tinpot and amateurish. Hopefully they don't make the same mistake again.  

Stendelnator

Heads should roll for that. It’s the players who ultimately suffer because someone in an office can’t fill in a few forms. 

pennyjambo22
35 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Heads should roll for that. It’s the players who ultimately suffer because someone in an office can’t fill in a few forms. 

Mr Savage in charge of all things football?

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can’t believe we let that happen, and can’t really complain about the punishment. Just a shame for the players.

Seymour M Hersh
20 hours ago, kila said:

Different situation was it not? 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

1 hour ago, Stendelnator said:

That’s not great news 

What is the background to this? Lack of money?

I guess you could say this shows the strength of women's teams being connected to the bigger professional men's clubs. They are more likely to be able to sustain through a crisis. At the same time, I think it is a shame and potentially shortsighted to allow the women's game to become so dependent on the men's game that it ends up replicating all the same inequalities. It would be a more interesting and less manufactured league if independent teams like Forfar were able to thrive. Fast forward 10 years and I wouldn't be surprised to see Glasgow City having been relegated or folded as they struggle to keep up with the professionalisatio of the game.

Stendelnator
3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

What is the background to this? Lack of money?

I guess you could say this shows the strength of women's teams being connected to the bigger professional men's clubs. They are more likely to be able to sustain through a crisis. At the same time, I think it is a shame and potentially shortsighted to allow the women's game to become so dependent on the men's game that it ends up replicating all the same inequalities. It would be a more interesting and less manufactured league if independent teams like Forfar were able to thrive. Fast forward 10 years and I wouldn't be surprised to see Glasgow City having been relegated or folded as they struggle to keep up with the professionalisatio of the game.

More money being put into the teams around Forfar, like Dundee Utd and Aberdeen who can then take Forfar’s best players. Celtic also signed their best player last season. They also had players on loan from Rangers and Celtic and haven’t had that again this season. 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Hesh said:

I see Forfar have withdrawn from the league as unable to pull a squad together. To be replaced by Partick. 

Any updates on The Titanic? 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
1 hour ago, the_jailer said:

Girls under 16s got a great away win at Celtic. Winning 4:1. 1st league game of the season 

Fantastic 👏👏👏

3fingersreid
7 hours ago, the_jailer said:

Girls under 16s got a great away win at Celtic. Winning 4:1. 1st league game of the season 

Brilliant , hope that inspires the 1st team today , they play them at the excelsior ( or whatever it’s called now) today in the LC . 

Well done the U16’s 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3fingersreid

Away at the Penny Cars stadium today playing the female hooped demons , never been here before but I’ll just say it’s not very pleasant on the eye .

Hopefully first of two Hearts wins today .

3fingersreid

Seems the celtic women’s team warm up to the same music as their male counterparts , women’s fitba is going the same as the men’s it appears ☹️☹️

3fingersreid

Lost 2-0 , gave as good as they got for most of the game but fitness eventually won it for them .

Not sure what’s going on with the new manager but it’s now 5 weeks since she was announced but still no sign of her , league season is just around the corner , LC has started ( looks like we’re out after the admin error). 
Should it take this long to get someone in place ??? 

Lost 2-0 , gave as good as they got for most of the game but fitness eventually won it for them .

Not sure what’s going on with the new manager but it’s now 5 weeks since she was announced but still no sign of her , league season is just around the corner , LC has started ( looks like we’re out after the admin error). 

Have the players not been told the reason for the delay?

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Have the players not been told the reason for the delay?

Nope nothing other than visa issues.

im beginning to have some doubt as to whether she’s coming or not . A wee update would be nice if possible 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Nope nothing other than visa issues.

im beginning to have some doubt as to whether she’s coming or not . A wee update would be nice if possible 

Your daughter plays for tbe women's team and you are related to hake Reid?  

Walker's hearts lineage gets recognized but that is something else.

Brilliant having someone playing who has family links to that far back.  

On 15/08/2021 at 00:53, the_jailer said:

Any prospects in the team?

6 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Be alot on here wouldn't know who Reid was.

7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Sound very positive 👍🏻

3fingersreid
7 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

👍🏻

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Sound very positive 👍🏻

We need an old heid to help out the girls , must be one ,if not the youngest team/squad in the league .

I’m still shaking my head at their music choices through there 😂😂

38 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

We need an old heid to help out the girls , must be one ,if not the youngest team/squad in the league .

I’m still shaking my head at their music choices through there 😂😂

The Celtic side? Id be Surprised if  Delli-alworth knows anything except Hearts songs….

Edited by sadj

3fingersreid
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

The Celtic side? Id be Surprised if  Delli-alworth knows anything except Hearts songs….

Aye , it was like the men’s game at parkhead ffs with a resounding hail hail at KO and HT 🙈

mind I did let her play her music on the way through , what a crock of shit that was 😂😂😂😂

Hungry hippo

Was surprised to see our website actually call Celtic the Ghirls. Forgot that Celtic really do like the H thing and it's not just a JKB insult.

Aye , it was like the men’s game at parkhead ffs with a resounding hail hail at KO and HT 🙈

mind I did let her play her music on the way through , what a crock of shit that was 😂😂😂😂

Haha poor “her” 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 2