ViaPlay in a bit of financial trouble?

tian447

Byyy The Light
6 minutes ago, May98 said:

Fans would.  But the problem would be for the smaller clubs when they sell pptv to away fans the away fans would just pile on iptv and that leaves a black hole.  For that reason your Ross county or Killie would never vote it through. 

You’d need to revenue share to create an incentive to ditch iptv

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Sooks

• kevin_hmfc

• Daveandal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Byyy The Light said:

You’d need to revenue share to create an incentive to ditch iptv

That’s true, and I would.  Would hundreds of thousands of bigots thought? 

Byyy The Light
6 minutes ago, May98 said:

That’s true, and I would.  Would hundreds of thousands of bigots thought? 

I would too, when Hearts did ppv I paid rather than went for iptv.

Hard to say but I think if managed to hit 50% then be doing very well indeed.  Would need a huge marketing push to get the message out that using iptv is self

harming the game and your own club.

Folk don’t give a second thought to shafting Sky but they might think differently if they pissing on their own doorstep so to speak 

1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

I would too, when Hearts did ppv I paid rather than went for iptv.

Hard to say but I think if managed to hit 50% then be doing very well indeed.  Would need a huge marketing push to get the message out that using iptv is self

harming the game and your own club.

Folk don’t give a second thought to shafting Sky but they might think differently if they pissing on their own doorstep so to speak 

Living in Spain I need IPTV since sky changed their satellite. I have no qualms about using it. However,I also subscribe to hearts TV international. Yes I do often watch matches on IPTV but only because it's on a big screen. I can't foresee the day I'd stop my hearts TV subscription because I can watch for free.

Byyy The Light
8 hours ago, Gorgierools said:

Living in Spain I need IPTV since sky changed their satellite. I have no qualms about using it. However,I also subscribe to hearts TV international. Yes I do often watch matches on IPTV but only because it's on a big screen. I can't foresee the day I'd stop my hearts TV subscription because I can watch for free.

Different if you’re abroad. Here iptv is purely to avoid paying the rip off prices 

10 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Different if you’re abroad. Here iptv is purely to avoid paying the rip off prices 

Partially correct.

If you do not want or can't to attend anymore, Hearts TV is not an option.

Yes, you can subscribe to international and use a vpn. But if caught your account is closed. It happens, I know. Cough