Weird behaviour by celtic fans

Sertse

They are a ****ing weird bunch. 

The anger at Ange for leaving too is hilarious. Guy couldn't have left under any better circumstances, issued a statement, waited to the end of the season and they're still not ****ing happy :D 

A fan base with a more fragile ego, I don't think exists. 

7 minutes ago, OTT said:

They are a ****ing weird bunch. 

The anger at Ange for leaving too is hilarious. Guy couldn't have left under any better circumstances, issued a statement, waited to the end of the season and they're still not ****ing happy :D 

A fan base with a more fragile ego, I don't think exists. 

Just wait until Brenda losses a couple of games on the bounce. They'll be hounding him out of Septic Park just like last time. 

indianajones

If i am talking to someone about football and it comes out they support either of the two arsecheeks then the conversation about football is quickly over. 

Absolute self centered weirdos

24 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just wait until Brenda losses a couple of games on the bounce. They'll be hounding him out of Septic Park just like last time. 

He's also backed himself into a corner by saying he will see out his contract and won't bail out again. 

When the sacking season starts down south and a decent offer is made to him, he'll have a massive decision to make. 

highlandjambo3

After reading the title and, before opening the thread I said to myself that I would not be in the least bit surprised about what I’m about to read………know what, I’m absolutely not surprised in the slightest.  Do you think they ran this past the woman’s team before posting?  I suspect not.

I'm not sure about the Celtic ladies team but there is one who plays for Aston Villa women who is stunning 😉 

39 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

After reading the title and, before opening the thread I said to myself that I would not be in the least bit surprised about what I’m about to read………know what, I’m absolutely not surprised in the slightest.  Do you think they ran this past the woman’s team before posting?  I suspect not.

Apparently the women’s team are not officially part of Celtic FC…. You know just incase….

highlandjambo3
14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Apparently the women’s team are not officially part of Celtic FC…. You know just incase….

Ah…..course, missed the obvious there.

way out west jambo

Anything I see about Celtic just now immediately takes me back to the Alex Cochrane sending off. I’m still raging about that months later. 
We were going to win that game I’m certain of it. 

Fitzroy Pointon
59 minutes ago, indianajones said:

If i am talking to someone about football and it comes out they support either of the two arsecheeks then the conversation about football is quickly over. 

This.

Can happily talk away to St Mirren, Killie, Partick fans in work but avoid football chat at all costs with fans of either of they two. 

Very hard for them.

Worried about losing their best players after losing their bold, popular Australian manager. Not knowing how to react to the return of a traitor. Maybe also worried about Rangers signings. 

Tough times. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Bazzas right boot

It is very weird for them.

At least they've moved on to "kissing" woman tho.

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It is very weird for them.

At least they've moved on to "kissing" woman tho.

Until they lose an old firm match then they’ll be back to kicking **** out of them!

Edited by Rudy T

8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Weird as Celtic fans undoubtedly are I think KM is a parody twitter account.

7 minutes ago, Black Swan said:

That's a parody site

All the posts are reposts from Celtic forums. 

31 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Sure it's the women's team they want to kiss? 

Those that now identify as women?

2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

He's also backed himself into a corner by saying he will see out his contract and won't bail out again. 

When the sacking season starts down south and a decent offer is made to him, he'll have a massive decision to make. 

He'll be at Fulham before the end of the season 🤣

38 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Wearing a full blown Celtic outfit at Wimbledon. 🤦

IMG_2576.jpeg

There was another one at Glastonbury. He posted his pics on twitter and got dogs abuse from everyone  :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Local football team FC 

3 hours ago, Black Swan said:

That's a parody site

3 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Weird as Celtic fans undoubtedly are I think KM is a parody twitter account.

They're reposting from a real page

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, rory78 said:

I'm not sure about the Celtic ladies team but there is one who plays for Aston Villa women who is stunning 😉 

That's Alisia Lehmann, partner of Douglas Luiz. She's Swiss international and one of most high profile female athletes on social media.

BangkokHearts

It's weird for them to be kissing a woman that isn't their sister.

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

Sure it's the women's team they want to kiss? 

Maybe just the ring.

Shooter McGavin
20 hours ago, indianajones said:

This. I don’t know if it’s the whole fragile ego thing, but they take themselves far too seriously when it comes to football.

You ever tried to have a bit of banter about their latest gubbing in Europe with one of their fans? They get really insecure and a bit passive aggressive. They really can’t handle being the on the end of a light ripping.

With regards to the OP, I’m sure that’s a parody account but quite often they don’t really have to try.

Not sure Rodgers will get many more chances down south. I think he's been found out now. How the Celtic board thought he was the man to improve them in Europe is beyond me though...I think they simply cannot see past his Irishness.

Strangest fan base in the world, full of the dregs of society who have a massively high opinion of themselves. 

18 hours ago, Paolo said:

Wearing a full blown Celtic outfit at Wimbledon. 🤦

IMG_2576.jpeg

:facepalm: The correct shade of gray I noticed.

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Aye that's a parody account. Worth a follow. Few belters on it.

They're reposting from a real account

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This. I don’t know if it’s the whole fragile ego thing, but they take themselves far too seriously when it comes to football.

You ever tried to have a bit of banter about their latest gubbing in Europe with one of their fans? They get really insecure and a bit passive aggressive. They really can’t handle being the on the end of a light ripping.

With regards to the OP, I’m sure that’s a parody account but quite often they don’t really have to try.

Its also they cant comprehend that Scottish non-Old Firm fans dont have a liking to one of the Old Firm. Have had it before, "yeah you support Hearts, but which one of the Old Firm do you really support." Usually with expecting you to be a secret Rangers fan.

Would say Rangers fans are a weird bunch, especially towards the Orange order type side of their support. But Celtic fans take it to a whole different level. It becomes cult level.

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its also they cant comprehend that Scottish non-Old Firm fans dont have a liking to one of the Old Firm. Have had it before, "yeah you support Hearts, but which one of the Old Firm do you really support." Usually with expecting you to be a secret Rangers fan.

Would say Rangers fans are a weird bunch, especially towards the Orange order type side of their support. But Celtic fans take it to a whole different level. It becomes cult level.

I find Celtic fans to be the weirder of the two. The only fanbase that feels compelled to wear football tops to just about every social occasion, or use the 🍀 emoji with just about anything they put on social media.

Usually looks something like this: 
”Great day out at the cinema with the family 🍀🍀🍀

Rangers fans are probably the thicker of the two though.

4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Aye that's a parody account. Worth a follow. Few belters on it.

It's NOT a parody account. He takes the posts from genuine Celtic forums.

Vermin. There is something about a person that supports Celtic, and it is not positive. Ashamed of nothing offended by everything.

On 09/07/2023 at 11:12, indianajones said:

My favourite holiday conversation with  a Rangers fan (he was wearing the kit obviously) it was 2012 just as they were dying, it went what did I think of all the nonsense wi the Gers, my answer you need to take your punishment go down the leagues, stunned  silence, end of conversation, stone dead

Edited by jbee647

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

It's NOT a parody account. He takes the posts from genuine Celtic forums.

Aye, with the intention of mocking the subject for comedic effect. 

Independence
On 09/07/2023 at 11:12, indianajones said:

Exactly where I am. I do not watch them on TV or read an article concerning either of them. Their fans are glory hunters and I am old enough (66) to remember when they were both behind , what was at the time called the 'new firm (D.Utd and Aberdeen) and both clubs saw their attendance figures dwindle. Sevco had less than 10,000 several times!

3 minutes ago, Independence said:

Exactly where I am. I do not watch them on TV or read an article concerning either of them. Their fans are glory hunters and I am old enough (66) to remember when they were both behind , what was at the time called the 'new firm (D.Utd and Aberdeen) and both clubs saw their attendance figures dwindle. Sevco had less than 10,000 several times!

Crowds of under 15000 were common place at Ibrox  in our glorious championship winning season of 2014/15

Mr Elwood P
16 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Crowds of under 15000 were common place at Ibrox  in our glorious championship winning season of 2014/15

They sold over 17,000 season tickets so that's impossible.