Captain Tom (The Daughter, the Foundation and Club Nook Ltd)

Armageddon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cade

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• jack D and coke

• milky_26

7 hours ago, Cade said:

Daughter admits to pocketing £800,000

:scenes:

If she’s admitted that you can bet she’s took a lot more than she’s letting on 

She's as dodgy as feck, what's that now, a garden room (luxury) and now £800k pocketed and as already said, that's what she's admitted...

32 minutes ago, theshed said:

:spoton:

It’ll be well into seven digits.

That whole episode, never quite sat right with me.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
28 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

She's as dodgy as feck, what's that now, a garden room (luxury) and now £800k pocketed and as already said, that's what she's admitted...

It's all ok, as she says:

"it was done with love".

https://news.sky.com/story/captain-toms-daughter-says-he-wanted-to-her-to-keep-book-profits-despite-readers-being-told-they-were-going-to-charity-12982847

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, RobboM said:

It's what he would have wanted
:leveinnaturalorder:

That's exactly what she said 'his wishes were that that money would sit in Club Nook". Hope she gets jailed.

:rofl:

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, theshed said:

Very true.

Grifting, grifting, grifting the night away!

You could see even in the first TV interviews - media were interested in the old guy but she was saying how it was the family's idea to do Go Fund Me etc...She was desperate for the credit herself.

Hardly surprising that she thought she should get to make profit from it

Edited by Spellczech

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Cade said:

That must be why at least one of the books states "all proceeds will be given to charity"

:kirk:

Charity begins at home. :10900:

Maiden Gorgie

I knew they were dodgy. Cringed whenever they were interviewed when he was doing the walking, she came across as a right wrong un

11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

:spoton:

It’ll be well into seven digits.

That whole episode, never quite sat right with me.

It seemed very over the top at the time. I remember cringing a bit when one of the council TV channels ran an hour-long special on his life.

il Duce McTarkin
On 12/10/2023 at 06:42, milky_26 said:

did she have MC Hammers trousers on?

Underrated post, imo.

23 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Tory peerage incoming.

:D

Mind right in the middle of covid she said her dad wanted to go to Barbados. Who in their right mind would have sent their very frail old dad half way round the world? 

Suppose it helped that her whole family all went along to look after him 

been here before
1 minute ago, theshed said:

Mind right in the middle of covid she said her dad wanted to go to Barbados. Who in their right mind would have sent their very frail old dad half way round the world? 

'Its what he wanted'.

jack D and coke

Shows the nick of the British public tbh. 
Just a mere mention of WW2 and people soil themselves and start thinking about spitfires and how we won wars. 
Imagine giving money to that? 🤣
She deserves to have gotten away with it and robbed every single person. 
Thick as shit. 

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Just a mere mention of WW2 and people soil themselves and start thinking about spitfires and how we won wars. 
Thick as shit. 

Land of hope and glory.

Rule Britannia.

Blah! Blah! Blah!

36 minutes ago, theshed said:

Then he came home with Covid and died not long after 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Land of hope and glory.

Rule Britannia.

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Embarrassing. 
Im gutted she didn’t get away with it. 

24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Thick as shit. 

This. 
Morons throw their money at anything to make themselves feel like they are doing their bit to save something or other. “Save the whales”, “Save the tree frogs”, “Save the Amazon rain forest”. Aye right, like your £3 quid is going to save some trees in South America.  The charities employ Range Rover driving, 6 figure CEO’s and chairmen and the sheep STILL hand their money over. 

If you need to give to charities, make them local ones on your doorstep so you can see where the money goes and the difference it makes. 

Where does your money go when you set up a direct debit to Oxfam etc.?

Take my munnayyyy…

IMG_0126.jpeg

Edited by Pans Jambo

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

There ye go lads. Get your cash oot…

IMG_0127.jpeg

Now THAT I can get on board with. What do they eat? Kibble? I could always knock up a wee bed in the kitchen with an old duvet. 

15 hours ago, Bindy Badgy said:

It seemed very over the top at the time. I remember cringing a bit when one of the council TV channels ran an hour-long special on his life.

“There’s an auld boy strolling around his garden, let’s chuck a hundred quid to him”

Absolutely insane.

15 minutes ago, Салатные палочки said:

Now THAT I can get on board with. What do they eat? Kibble? I could always knock up a wee bed in the kitchen with an old duvet. 

Make a duvet using its feathers, and treat yourself to curried penguin. 

52 minutes ago, Салатные палочки said:

36 minutes ago, superjack said:

Make a duvet using its feathers, and treat yourself to curried penguin. 

:kirklol:

Glad I never donated a penny. For a start the NHS isn't a charity and always thought the old cant was at it for his and the families gain. 

Daughter was probably chasing him round that garden with a cattle prod to ensure the money was rolling in.

Psychedelicropcircle
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

There ye go lads. Get your cash oot…

IMG_0127.jpeg

Is the penguin in the pans or no?

Shooter McGavin
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Thick as shit. 

The whole period was f****** mental.

Nurses starving, underpaid, overworked, exhausted? Lets bang some pots and pans to inspire them! Good Ol' Blighty, spirit of the Blitz and all that!!!

People building effigees of "Captain Tom", murals etc whilst his daughter and the rest of his familly hoored him out for cash...

:facepalm:

A time that really made me realise just what a skidmark we are on the world stage.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nurses starving, underpaid, overworked, exhausted? Lets bang some pots and pans to inspire them! Good Ol' Blighty, spirit of the Blitz and all that!!!

People building effigees of "Captain Tom", murals etc whilst his daughter and the rest of his familly hoored him out for cash...

A time that really made me realise just what a skidmark we are on the world stage.

That sums it up perfectly. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Bang on mate. It’s ****ing hilarious how dumb the Brits are whilst actually believing themselves to be superior to all these foreign jonnies. 
His daughter only done what our govts do. Bring some royal nonce to your city, fly some planes over it and show you a flag and people are literally blind to them raping and pillaging the joint and shagging your public services.
She just used WW2 and British pride 🤣🤣🤣

"NHS staff are the best, which is why we're giving them a flyover by a Spitfire"

"I'm a doctor, can I have pay rise instead?"

"Get tae feck you communist bassa"

2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Glad I never donated a penny. For a start the NHS isn't a charity and always thought the old cant was at it for his and the families gain. 

Daughter was probably chasing him round that garden with a cattle prod to ensure the money was rolling in.

🤣🤣 brilliant 

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

bravo 👏 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Bang on mate. It’s ****ing hilarious how dumb the Brits are whilst actually believing themselves to be superior to all these foreign jonnies. 
His daughter only done what our govts do. Bring some royal nonce to your city, fly some planes over it and show you a flag and people are literally blind to them raping and pillaging the joint and shagging your public services.
She just used WW2 and British pride 🤣🤣🤣

I was reading an interview with Max Hastings, and he blames the Falklands conflict. :lol:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/the-era-of-flat-earth-conservatism-max-hastings/

Several years ago, Hastings was having lunch with Michael Howard – the historian, not the Brexiteer politician – and their conversation turned to British exceptionalism. Howard came out with an unusual comment: “Such a pity about victory in the Falklands, wasn’t it?” Hastings asked what he meant. Howard replied: “Well, in 1982, the British people were just starting to get over empire and the second world war, and to realise that we were a very nice middle-ranking state, who had to make common cause with our neighbours. And then along came victory in the Falklands, which revived all the old ideas of British nationalism and the union flag and the British lion standing alone.”

It was meant partly as a joke, but there was a serious point behind it – a section of the electorate had developed an unrealistic view of Britain, and this had caused moderate patriotic feeling to swell into outright nationalism. And once that nationalist germ had entered mainstream British politics, it led with grim inevitability to a distrust of foreigners, and to the subject that now dominates the Conservative Party – what Suella Braverman has called the “hurricane” of immigration.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I was reading an interview with Max Hastings, and he blames the Falklands conflict. :lol:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/the-era-of-flat-earth-conservatism-max-hastings/

Interesting theory but na any mention of WW2 and this country tries to give itself a gammy. 

Royals nonces poncing about and “ooh doesn’t it make you proud to be British” 😂🖕🏼