balde on a free

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Celtic to release Balde on free

Celtic defender Bobo Balde

Balde played just four games for Celtic last season

Celtic will allow defender Bobo Balde to leave on a free transfer, if he can find a suitable deal elsewhere.

The 32-year-old Guinea international has a year of his contract to run but has not been a first team regular under manager Gordon Strachan.

Bolton were keen on the centre half in January but Balde picked up an injury at the African Nations Cup.

This time last year, Balde turned down an approach from Sunderland, who were prepared to pay ?1.5m for him.

Balde moved to Celtic Park from Toulouse seven years ago but has played just 14 times in the past two seasons.

think he could be worth a wee chance.:cool:

Only a Game

On 8 to 10k a week yes.

On the 20-25k a week he would be looking for. Not on your life !!!

think he could be worth a wee chance.:cool:

:troll:

This was done to death a couple of weeks ago. Why not post on that thread instead of starting a new one about the thuhg? :rolleyes:

loveofthegame

Why do people keep suggesting this- the guys on ?30,000 a week at Celtic and rejected a pay cut to go to Sunderland (a Premiership club able to pay Premiership wages) a year ago.

This will never happen. He is not worth what he would want and even with lower wage demands(which wont happen as he seems happy to sit getting splinters in his arse so long as he's getting his weekly ?30G's) i seriously doubt he'd consider coming to Tynie.

[Note:not a personal attack on OP, just cant believe this guy keeps being banded about]

south morocco

This was done to death a couple of weeks ago. Why not post on that thread instead of starting a new one about the thuhg? :rolleyes:

I agree with the therapist on this one ,I wouldn't want to see him in a hearts jersey ever ever!

eh, No.

Been content to sit on his backside for 3 years living off his fat contract so he's hardly likely to be easily motivated.

Plus hardmen like him suffer from wear and tear injuries once in their 30s from clattering people too much - Marvin Andrews was similar.

I will say the same I have said on each and every Balde thread,

How many yellow/red cards would he get at Hearts?

No thank you.

Ibrahim Tall

Link

maroonlegions

:P

feck sake, time of the month is it, honestly to many wannae be ,self appointed mods eh. :rolleyes:

He's no longer a footballer, just earning a wage. Fair play to him. If the mhanks were silly enough to sign off on it then more fool them to be forking out close to ?1.5m pa for nothing!!

:D

He and celtic have come to an arrangement. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a clause stopping him from joining a rival SPL club.

Drylaw Hearts
He and celtic have come to an arrangement. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a clause stopping him from joining a rival SPL club.

Yeah 'cause thats what will stop Balde signing for another SPL Club.

It will be nothing to do with his salary demands.

The Guy is a 24 carat wage thief (we have too many of those as it is) :mad:

Not to mention he is a liability as a defender, just another Bombscare we dont need. :confused:

Auld Reekin'

Absolutely not.

jusat think. We could win the crime count league before Santa comes to visit:eek:

At minimum he would get a card a game if we were ever daft enough to :-

a:) contemplate it

b:) accept his wage demand

c:) do anything more than laugh this idea out the court

Yeah 'cause thats what will stop Balde signing for another SPL Club.

It will be nothing to do with his salary demands.

I think wherever he goes he will have to take a big cut but even with that, only us, apart from Rangers, would have a remote chance.

Archived