Cameron to Dundee.

markletissier

Good move for him. Close to home and still gets to play at a relatively decent level. Excellent signing for Dundee as well, Rae did really well for them as a player and I'd imagine Cameron will do a similiar if not better job.

Good luck Colin. Hope you have a successful season. Would love to see him back at Tynecastle in the Scottish Cup. :)

It's a good move for both player and club.

Like others above, i'd be delighted if he were to come back to Tynie in the cup.

All the best Colin.

Miller Jambo 60
It's a good move for both player and club.

Like others above, i'd be delighted if he were to come back to Tynie in the cup.

All the best Colin.

What age now 40?

Dont think he'd really cut it in the SPL any more - but Dundee is probably a decent move for him and a good signing for them.

All the best Colin!

Guest gorgie kev

What the chances that Dundee draw Hibs in the scottish cup? And guess who scores the winner to knock them out :107years::107years:

Have posted this before but I can't remember him ever coming back for the ex-player half time draw and wave.

Hopefully he would be able to make it back to Tynecastle now to get the acclaim he deserves.

A brilliant player for us.

just signed a one year deal with dundee. probably my favourite player growing up, i don't know about you all but i would have taken him back on a similar deal!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/7508709.stm

don't know if this has already been posted, please disregard if it has.

I named my boy after him, what a player as cool as ice when he took that penalty in the Cup Final.

It was his first kick off the match as well.:)

Have posted this before but I can't remember him ever coming back for the ex-player half time draw and wave.

Hopefully he would be able to make it back to Tynecastle now to get the acclaim he deserves.

A brilliant player for us.

Seconded

He'd do a better job than a few of our guys in midfield.

If Latapy can still do it, I'm sure Cameron could.

Anyway, good luck to him. Good to see him back in Scotland

I'm totally jealous, but credit where it's due...good signing for Dundee. Would be brilliant to see Mickey back at Tynie...I worshipped that man.... :)

rumbles1874

was all ways the player i loved to watch play grown up, would have him back in a minute.

all the best

Drylaw Hearts

Great player for Hearts.

I hope he does well and I have a feeling he probably will.

At age 35 Colin could have done a good couple of seasons for us and would be invaluable in passing on experience to some of our younger players ,IMO a couple of guys like him is sorely needed in our inexperienced squad,anyway best of luck Colin.

Paisley Jambo

Good luck to him, although I wouldn't like to see him back at Tynecastle in the cup as he could do some damage.

tartofmidlothian
He'd do a better job than a few of our guys in midfield.

If Latapy can still do it, I'm sure Cameron could.

Anyway, good luck to him. Good to see him back in Scotland

It would be great, huh? Ah well. Maybe he'll be perfect in a coaching role for us one day. Would absolutely love to see him back at Tynie in some way.

Failing that, would love to see him score that winner against Hibs in the cup. I'd go and see it if Dundee drew them this season, Mickey's that much of a legend. Don't care much for DFC myself, but I'd also like to see them promoted now, for his sake.

Best of luck, Mickey!

The Real Maroonblood

He is the type of player we could have done with.

His years of experience would have been a great addition to help the youngsters.

A great engine and a fantastic player for us.

Good luck Colin.

Too old, we get enough help from VR going backwards, without signing former players. Cant believe some people on here!

Frankenstein Jambo.
Yeah , Good luck Colin.

:fing25:

I see they signed Eddie Mearns the other day aswell.

Eddie is my mate....He's totally gutted not to get his chance at tynie.

He bleeds maroon and he would have done a far better job some of these lithuanian crum bums...

Hope he finds his feet at dundee.

P.S GOOD LUCK COLIN

The Real Maroonblood
Too old, we get enough help from VR going backwards, without signing former players. Cant believe some people on here!

Dry your eyes.

Bone,Jardine and Johnstone were players who were in the twilight of their playing days but added valuable experience to the younger players like Robbo and Levein.

Only a Game

Nothing against Colin Cameron of course, but can I just say that I wish nothing but ill on Dundee. Hope they get relegated and relegated again and finally die a long slow death.

Yes 1986 still hurts.:(:(

Archived