Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )

Waterboy

Nelly Terraces

Do we have a kick off time for this yet? Just I've tickets to a gig that night but if its an early KO I could make both.

Gotta 'love' UEFA & their total lack of any consideration for smaller clubs & their fans. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• JimmyCant

• Waterboy

• Luckies1874

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Do we have a kick off time for this yet? Just I've tickets to a gig that night but if its an early KO I could make both.

Gotta 'love' UEFA & their total lack of any consideration for smaller clubs & their fans. 

Thursday 10th, 18:00, 17th, 19:45

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

16 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Still trying to book so I am best I can find is £467 🤣

Supply and demand. To give context the same flight today at £1067 (KLM) only cost £263 return before the draw was made. Absolutely mental :rofl: 

Not going myself but has anyone going checked flights from Aberdeen .wideroe and SAS have several flights a day to Norwegian  airports 

Midloth_Iain
14 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Announced last night

12 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Not going myself but has anyone going checked flights from Aberdeen .wideroe and SAS have several flights a day to Norwegian  airports 

I had a look last night and don't seem to be any cheaper or convenient with stops. 

7 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I had a look last night and don't seem to be any cheaper or convenient with stops. 

No problem I used to work at aberdeen.airport and it was just a thought it might be a goer 

3 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

No problem I used to work at aberdeen.airport and it was just a thought it might be a goer 

Cheapest I can find is going via Copenhagen then Oslo and flying to Trondheim the next day. Not sure I can make it work which is a bit gutting! Was really wanting to head over but with the costs and flight times not sure I'm going to go. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Cheapest I can find is going via Copenhagen then Oslo and flying to Trondheim the next day. Not sure I can make it work which is a bit gutting! Was really wanting to head over but with the costs and flight times not sure I'm going to go. 

I know a few that are going to Berlin then Berlin to Trondheim .don't know how much that way is now though

45 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

What about killie game. Is it been moved to Sunday?

2 minutes ago, beerbandit said:

Yeah has to be, no chance we will be playing the Saturday. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Would anyone prefer killie to be Monday night?

More recovery time and no game the followng week

gorgierulesapply88
41 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Edin copenhagen oslo trondheim and same on way back 500-600...

Luckies1874
9 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Huh?  Killie is at home on Sunday 13th.

We play Rosenborg at home on Thursday 17th and Partick at home Sunday 20th! 

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Luckies1874 said:

Huh?  Killie is at home on Sunday 13th.

We play Rosenborg at home on Thursday 17th and Partick at home Sunday 20th! 

Soz, the LC, of course, wondered why the gap was there 🙃😄

Luckies1874
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Soz, the LC, of course, wondered why the gap was there 🙃😄

If we were to beat Rosenborg August looks like this, busy busy!!!

Saturday 6th St Johnstone (A)

Thursday 10th Rosenborg (A)

Sunday 13th Kilmarnock (H)

Thursday 17th Rosenborg (H)

Sunday 20th Partick (H)

Thursday 24th Play off 

Sunday 27th Dundee (A)

Thursday 31st Play off 

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Will the LC game get moved to Sunday too then? 🙂

That had already happened. Both us and Hibs are playing at home at 2pm on Sunday 20th.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

If we were to beat Rosenborg August looks like this, busy busy!!!

Saturday 6th St Johnstone (A)

Thursday 10th Rosenborg (A)

Sunday 13th Kilmarnock (H)

Thursday 17th Rosenborg (H)

Sunday 20th Partick (H)

Thursday 24th Play off 

Sunday 27th Dundee (A)

Thursday 31st Play off 

FFFF, no rest for Joe then; more players please!

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

That had already happened. Both us and Hibs are playing at home at 2pm on Sunday 20th.

Well, I see, I only cared it was the 20th; thanks

We_are_the_Hearts

Hopefully it will be Digital tickets for Norway or going to be a bit of a sketch trying to get them before Tuesday

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

If it’s any help the some of the places you can fly direct to Trondheim from are - Riga, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Gatwick, Amsterdam, Malaga, Nice, Berlin and Split. Could maybe look into going to one of these places on the Tuesday/Wednesday then flying from there the following day maybe. Worth a look anyway. Hope you find something!

Kiss my badge
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

Tickets on sale on Rosenborg website, £20.

Just brought a ticket via the website, if need be going to play the role of a neutral tourist looking to take in a game. Hope to get a ticket for the Hearts end (pretty sure i will) but at least I'm in.  

Edited by Kiss my badge

19 minutes ago, Kiss my badge said:

Just brought a ticket via the website, if need be going to play the role of a neutral tourist looking to take in a game. Hope to get a ticket for the Hearts end (pretty sure i will) but at least I'm in.  

Lol that was my cover story in Florence.  And my fake English accent .... I say old chum could you tell me kindly where those florentina chaps play ..... 🥸

Edited by jtkb

18 minutes ago, Kiss my badge said:

I've done exactly the same, being miles away from Edinburgh i don't want to travel and not be able to watch the game!

Midloth_Iain
24 minutes ago, JAMBOBAR said:

EURO1984-2023.thumb.jpg.fe2c3bb97a7064f95193411c04c86747.jpg

Excellent graphic (think its a flag also ?).

You need to work on increasing the pre 1984 opposition too though.

Enough white squares to allow this I would think 😊

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Dont think UEFA have anything to do with ko times in qualifiers, only city clashes they step in. Clubs sort their own time out, with their choice of broadcaster, if applicable

3 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Visited many of the earlier stadiums Hearts have played in before my travelling years from 1984 with one being visited next week where we played Valerenga in 1965 while we're in Oslo

Heartsmad1874
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Hopefully it will be Digital tickets for Norway or going to be a bit of a sketch trying to get them before Tuesday

With such short notice like this it's usual practice to collect over there at a hotel or at the stadium upon presentation of ID. Can't remember how late before the game Zurich away went on sale but they were printed tickets so it's probably something the club are trying to sort out asap as ideally they'd get something announced before the weekend.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

14 minutes ago, Kiss my badge said:

No need to buy tickets through Rosenborg. Away tickets are normaly sold and distrubuted through the away club. I have no idea how many of you will be traveling. But the normal away section has a capacity of about 950. And sometimes Rosenborg have offered European away teams the lower section of the short end. With a capacity of about 1500. So I would be surprised and impressed if you end up filling the away section.

And if you for some reason don't get a ticket for the away section. It will be no problem buying a ticket in the home sections later. The only qualification matches to fully sell out was the return leg vs Ajax in 2017, and in 2003 vs Deportivo de La Coruña. Vs Celtic in 2017 the home tickets was sold out. But a couple of hundred away tickets were unsold.

The attendences last night was a bit over 11 000. At best, I expect 15-16 000 vs you guys.

31 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

There you go mate fits in too

EURO1958-2023.jpg

7 minutes ago, Kjello said:

No need to buy tickets through Rosenborg. Away tickets are normaly sold and distrubuted through the away club. I have no idea how many of you will be traveling. But the normal away section has a capacity of about 950. And sometimes Rosenborg have offered European away teams the lower section of the short end. With a capacity of about 1500. So I would be surprised and impressed if you end up filling the away section.

And if you for some reason don't get a ticket for the away section. It will be no problem buying a ticket in the home sections later. The only qualification matches to fully sell out was the return leg vs Ajax in 2017, and in 2003 vs Deportivo de La Coruña. Vs Celtic in 2017 the home tickets was sold out. But a couple of hundred away tickets were unsold.

The attendences last night was a bit over 11 000. At best, I expect 15-16 000 vs you guys.

Good information, thanks.

How do Rosenborg/the police view away fans in the home end?

I've looked at doing a flight to Oslo from Edinburgh (via Amsterdam) on the Wednesday night then the sleeper train from there to Trondheim which gets in at 6.30am on the Thursday. Take the day in at Trondheim then get the sleeper train back to Oslo at 11pm after the game and fly back to Edinburgh on the 9.20am flight on the Friday. Train looks around £230 but obviously negates the need for a hotel. Has anyone done the sleeper trains in Norway before? 

Nelly Terraces
4 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Thursday 10th, 18:00, 17th, 19:45

-

4 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Announced last night

3 hours ago, beerbandit said:

1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Dont think UEFA have anything to do with ko times in qualifiers, only city clashes they step in. Clubs sort their own time out, with their choice of broadcaster, if applicable

Cheers guys! Looks like I'll be missing this one. 

17 minutes ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed but is it still possible to get on the team charter plane? 

They arent running it - email came through about it. Playoff unlikely as well. Maybe revisit if we make the groups but too prohibitive cost wise.

1 hour ago, Gorgiewave said:

Good information, thanks.

How do Rosenborg/the police view away fans in the home end?

Rarely a big problem. I've seen away fans in the home sections plenty of times. Even in European matches. At my first CL match vs Inter Milan in 2002 me and my mate aged 15 sat next to two big Italian guys.

As long as you sit down, watch the match and behave like a normal human beings. Then it won't be a problem.

2 minutes ago, Kjello said:

Rarely a big problem. I've seen away fans in the home sections plenty of times. Even in European matches. At my first CL match vs Inter Milan in 2002 me and my mate aged 15 sat next to two big Italian guys.

As long as you sit down, watch the match and behave like a normal human beings. Then it won't be a problem.

Great, thanks very much.

Cameronstheman
3 minutes ago, Kjello said:

You serious 

Ferryjambo99

Referee for the 1st leg is Andrei Chivulete of Romania. 2nd leg is David Fuxman of Israel. 

No VAR in the 3rd round, there would be VAR in the playoff should we advance 

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

Is the general sale gonna be on from tomorrow?

Any idea what time?

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I've looked at doing a flight to Oslo from Edinburgh (via Amsterdam) on the Wednesday night then the sleeper train from there to Trondheim which gets in at 6.30am on the Thursday. Take the day in at Trondheim then get the sleeper train back to Oslo at 11pm after the game and fly back to Edinburgh on the 9.20am flight on the Friday. Train looks around £230 but obviously negates the need for a hotel. Has anyone done the sleeper trains in Norway before? 

I haven’t done that, but try the Man in Seat 61.  https://www.seat61.com/international-trains/trains-from-Oslo.htm#Oslo_to_Bergen

27 minutes ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Referee for the 1st leg is Andrei Chivulete of Romania. 2nd leg is David Fuxman of Israel. 

No VAR in the 3rd round, there would be VAR in the playoff should we advance 

Inconsistent UEFA is inconsistent :D 

5 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

No game?  You assume we are not playing second leg against Rosenberg or Thistle in the league cup? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )