Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )

Waterboy

44 minutes ago, Official_AB said:

Main Question! 

where is the meeting point in both Rosenborg & also Belfast?? 

🍻🇱🇻

The three lions I think . 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• JimmyCant

• Waterboy

• Luckies1874

13 minutes ago, Negan said:

Anyone else booked Belfast?

Aye, about 2 ****ing years ago :sob:

:lol:

Edited by tian447

Klaksvík (population 5000-odd) of the Faroe Islands are guaranteed at least Conference League group stage European football after beating Swedish champions Häcken on penalties in their Champions League qualifier.

I watched some of the second half and extra time. They looked pretty good. Quick movement, accurate passing and good first touch. Brilliant achievement.

I'm telling you, don't rule out any underdogs. I honestly think crusaders might get something tomorrow!

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, leginten said:

Klaksvík (population 5000-odd) of the Faroe Islands are guaranteed at least Conference League group stage European football after beating Swedish champions Häcken on penalties in their Champions League qualifier.

I watched some of the second half and extra time. They looked pretty good. Quick movement, accurate passing and good first touch. Brilliant achievement.

I watched most of the first leg and Häcken were hackitt; they played like a Neilson team, slow and constantly pi$$ing about

6 hours ago, Negan said:

I'm telling you, don't rule out any underdogs. I honestly think crusaders might get something tomorrow!

Hope so. 👍

7 hours ago, Negan said:

Fighting talk from the one who has booked Belfast ;) 

22 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Fighting talk from the one who has booked Belfast ;) 

There's been a few upsets already ;)

Just bought my ticket.  It's a race against the clock to complete the purchase, had about 10 seconds left by time I authorised payment on bank app!!  Overall though a slick process and able to add ticket to apple wallet easily.  

16 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Just bought my ticket.  It's a race against the clock to complete the purchase, had about 10 seconds left by time I authorised payment on bank app!!  Overall though a slick process and able to add ticket to apple wallet easily.  

I know very slick process and added to wallet. 

Mind you I was close to getting timed out as before it would authorise my payment . I had to update my bank app on the Apple Store first 🤣

Maroonjambo51

Wondering if anyones leaving Inverness the day of the game and heading back same night and if they have a spare seat in car or bus they could help us out with? 

1 hour ago, Maroonjambo51 said:

Wondering if anyones leaving Inverness the day of the game and heading back same night and if they have a spare seat in car or bus they could help us out with? 

Thats going to be some drive if its Rosenborg 😳

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Only 2 days for STs to buy ticket is a bit tight

Could understand if we were at home first, but we've got two weeks to go before the game and we don't even know our opponents yet 

1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Seems a bit daft having the general sale half way through the game on Saturday

Never noticed that :laugh:

hmfc_liam06
13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Could understand if we were at home first, but we've got two weeks to go before the game and we don't even know our opponents yet 

Further evidence of cash flow problems at the club, if you ask me!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm going to see the Hearts regardless of score or opponent

14 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Despite the short notice, this is definitely the time of year that the Ticket Office staff deserve a pat on the back. Euro games at short notice, two years in a row with a home LC game, home league game ticket sales and also massive demand for away games at home and abroad. 

15 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Despite the short notice, this is definitely the time of year that the Ticket Office staff deserve a pat on the back. Euro games at short notice, two years in a row with a home LC game, home league game ticket sales and also massive demand for away games at home and abroad. 

Aye but but but they didnae ordur enuf thurd strips like 😂

Anyone having trouble accessing ticket purchase for this game on their mobile? Every time I try I keep getting a message saying log onto my account to purchase even when I am on my account. 

3 minutes ago, Macros said:

Anyone having trouble accessing ticket purchase for this game on their mobile? Every time I try I keep getting a message saying log onto my account to purchase even when I am on my account. 

Yeh same problem at home on my PC, tried mobile and same problem.    

9 minutes ago, Macros said:

Didn’t have any problem on my iPad.

You should have a red dot at top right on profile icon.

Tap that.

Your tickets and those in your network can then be seen and bought.

14 minutes ago, Macros said:

You should have a red dot at top right on profile icon.

Tap that.

Your tickets and those in your network can then be seen and bought.

Fxxx the SPFL
23 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

Only a £5 difference for us poor auld yins

shocker should be a fiver a ticket i mean we''ll be lucky if the stats pension goes up by a few pounds christ knows how i'll survive will need to cut my drinking days down from seven to six

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I'm going to see the Hearts regardless of score or opponent

Obviously

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Adminustrayshun!! 😲 

3 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

shocker should be a fiver a ticket i mean we''ll be lucky if the stats pension goes up by a few pounds christ knows how i'll survive will need to cut my drinking days down from seven to six

:rofl:

Basel just been put out by a Kazakh team. They were one of the highest ranked teams we could have faced in the Playoff if we made it. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
4 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I wonder if it's a mistake and they mean the cut off is next Saturday? That would make more sense surely?

AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 minutes ago, Waterboy said:

Basel just been put out by a Kazakh team. They were one of the highest ranked teams we could have faced in the Playoff if we made it. 

Anyone up for a trip to Kazakhstan? I'd imagine the board will have their fingers crossed they've not got to finance a trip to there.

2 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Anyone up for a trip to Kazakhstan? I'd imagine the board will have their fingers crossed they've not got to finance a trip to there.

Not possible for us to play them due to seeding .

Edit, technically if nearly every seeded team loses then maybe we could be seeded and play them but I wouldn't fancy it!

Edited by Poseidon

Selkirkhmfc1874

Anybody know when games for next round are if we get past rosenborg/crusaders? Want to book train tickets for game at dens Park but not sure if be moved to Sunday 

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Anybody know when games for next round are if we get past rosenborg/crusaders? Want to book train tickets for game at dens Park but not sure if be moved to Sunday 

The games would be on the 24th and 31st unless of a city clash

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

The games would be on the 24th and 31st unless of a city clash

Cheers buddy , best to just hang off with train tickets then

8 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

And relax. The board collectively let out a huge sigh of relief:sweeet:

Actually, we could play them in the group stage....😂

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Not possible for us to play them due to seeding 

Would they not assume Basel’s seeding for the PO draw ?

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts in Europe: 23/24 : v Rosenborg - Away leg on Hearts ppv ( updated )