Picture of Tynie

Heartbeat

was away last week and when I got home wife had ordered me a pressy and it came today.

She is an avid watcher of bid TV (whatever that is) and lo and behold last week they had a picture of Tynie on offer. it was taken from just above the press box possibly at the directors area above the dug outs and I can clearly see SF standing outside the dug out alone and it is v hibs. Tall is playing and wondered if it was the first game of last season cos the hobo end is not full and i recall a boycott or something about prices of tickets. Anyway she watched it and finally got it for ?2.99 although apparently it is ?7.99 to deliver everything but she had gone back in at about 4 in the morning (must have been missing me) and it went down to 0.64p plus the delivery charge so ordered another. It is about 2 foot x a foot and is a good pic complete with frame en all. Just thought it may come on again if anyone was interested. Apparently it is on both 635 and 644 on the sky channels. sorry if it has been mentioned

So are you selling the second one....;)

$h!t you are quick. I guessed someone would say that but not as fast. Think it is earmarked for her dad but if it is going spare will let you know ;)

was away last week and when I got home wife had ordered me a pressy and it came today.

She is an avid watcher of bid TV (whatever that is) and lo and behold last week they had a picture of Tynie on offer. it was taken from just above the press box possibly at the directors area above the dug outs and I can clearly see SF standing outside the dug out alone and it is v hibs. Tall is playing and wondered if it was the first game of last season cos the hobo end is not full and i recall a boycott or something about prices of tickets. Anyway she watched it and finally got it for ?2.99 although apparently it is ?7.99 to deliver everything but she had gone back in at about 4 in the morning (must have been missing me) and it went down to 0.64p plus the delivery charge so ordered another. It is about 2 foot x a foot and is a good pic complete with frame en all. Just thought it may come on again if anyone was interested. Apparently it is on both 635 and 644 on the sky channels. sorry if it has been mentioned

i also have this on my wall in the house i got it from football nation on lothian road and it was ?50:mad::mad:, it is from the first game of the season on the 6th Aug when er got beat that is the only thing i dont like about it (and its my birthday)

blondejamtart

Woop!! Thanks for that - just got one myself, which will go very nicely on the wall of my hall, along with my framed and signed print of Craig Gordon celebrating the Scottish Cup win!

Walter Bishop
Woop!! Thanks for that - just got one myself, which will go very nicely on the wall of my hall, along with my framed and signed print of Craig Gordon celebrating the Scottish Cup win!

Did you buy online? trying to find it but having no luck!!!

blondejamtart

Very similar prints are also available on a well-known auction site at the moment - just do a search for Heart of Midlothian! ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Very similar prints are also available on a well-known auction site at the moment - just do a search for Heart of Midlothian! ;)

No room at Baby tyne for more pics:)

Not a bad pic, but I don't need reminding of that game. That must be up there as one of the worst home games last season. I realise that we were so gash last year that there are plenty of other games that could win the prize (the Boxing day game springs to mind) but that one was particularly bad, probably because it was against Hibs, first game of the season and a bl00dy Monday night!

BJT, could you pm me the name of the site you are referring to? I'd like to contact them to find out if they can ship overseas.:)

Mac.

My wife bought me a great picture of THE semi-final v hibs. ( remember that game). The whole of hampden ( including the empty hibs seats )just as the players are running out. Titled the 'derby of the decade'.

cracking picture. anyone else got it?

Archived