To Think We Have

Cameronstheman

Cameronstheman

Sorry, just in.. still bouncing 

But we have Boycie Halks and Ben to come back never mind CG

What ever pans out, we are in a great place, mon 3rd again please 

Calm yerself. We won at home against Ross County. 

Lots more to do. Let’s not pretend there has been anything great about this season. 

Today was encouraging though. 

Cameronstheman
21 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Lots more to do. Let’s not pretend there has been anything great about this season. 

Sorry , silly me, i was getting carried away But a misery guts like you can piss on a parade like today is up yo you 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
7 hours ago, hearts00 said:

There's been plenty great about this season IMO. There's plenty that's been not so great of course, but lets not pretend it's been a complete nightmare from start to finish. 

8 hours ago, hearts00 said:

You weren't in Italy then

David McCaig
8 hours ago, hearts00 said:

The best comparison is yesterday's first half versus the turgid effort on the first day of the season when it was Ross County playing us off the park!!

2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

There's been plenty great about this season IMO. There's plenty that's been not so great of course, but lets not pretend it's been a complete nightmare from start to finish. 

There have definitely been high points.

The whole Euro campaign. Even though we had some heavy defeats.

Back-to-back 3-0 wins v Hibs.

5-0 v Aberdeen.

THAT Humphrys goal v United.

Won away at St J for the first time in forever.

1 minute ago, Doc Rob said:

There have definitely been high points.

The whole Euro campaign. Even though we had some heavy defeats.

Back-to-back 3-0 wins v Hibs.

5-0 v Aberdeen.

THAT Humphrys goal v United.

Won away at St J for the first time in forever.

Beating Motherwell with 10 men. 

Jambo 4 Ever

Reminds me of when we beat Aberdeen 5-0 - the over confidence after that 

it was a poor ross county team we beat - who are bottom of table

if we do this against better teams coming up like Aberdeen, Hibs, st mirren etc then fair enough 

5 hours ago, David McCaig said:

The best comparison is yesterday's first half versus the turgid effort on the first day of the season when it was Ross County playing us off the park!!

They looked like they had down tools yesterday. Their keeper was the only one that was bothered. 

🤣

suggesting a thumping win doesn’t really count because county are poor or somehow didn’t try LOL.
Blah blah! 
anyone who can’t enjoy yesterday either wasn’t there or isn’t hearts. Take each week as it comes, but for now, I’m still smiling after a great day yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, FJT said:

🤣

suggesting a thumping win doesn’t really count because county are poor or somehow didn’t try LOL.
Blah blah! 
anyone who can’t enjoy yesterday either wasn’t there or isn’t hearts. Take each week as it comes, but for now, I’m still smiling after a great day yesterday. 

Hear hear. 👏🏼

ScandinavianJambo
15 minutes ago, FJT said:

🤣

Blah blah! 

100% agree. I wasn't able to watch but I am buzzing just looking at the highlights! Big sigh of relief and thoroughly enjoying the feeling. Here is for more of the same! 👍

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

if we do this against better teams coming up like Aberdeen, Hibs, st mirren etc then fair enough 

Can only beat who is front of us ffs 

You sound awfully disappointed we won so convincingly 

2 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

100% agree. I wasn't able to watch but I am buzzing just looking at the highlights! Big sigh of relief and thoroughly enjoying the feeling. Here is for more of the same! 👍

= the only feasible reaction from a real Jambo 👍👏

weegie jambo

Met Beni coming out of hospitality yesterday, what a lovely chap, hopes to be back playing before the end of the season

pettigrewsstylist

Big impact will be the belief returning and another 2 weeks for trg and injury recoveries.

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You never ever seem happy when Hearts win

You are a serial downer

Why not just enjoy the day in the sun like most of us did ,instead of putting a damper on all things positive with Hearts

My kids were so happy at the game  yesterday and watching the joy on there faces as we scored again and again  was  just everything They had a wee skip on them as we headed back to the supporters bus, that will do for me 

Well done Hearts for a fantastic performance and day 

LochcarronJambo
10 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

You never ever seem happy when Hearts win

You are a serial downer

Why not just enjoy the day in the sun like most of us did ,instead of putting a damper on all things positive with Hearts

My kids were so happy at the game  yesterday and watching the joy on there faces as we scored again and again  was  just everything They had a wee skip on them as we headed back to the supporters bus, that will do for me 

Well done Hearts for a fantastic performance and day 

Well said, ok it was Ross County but it was great fun after the way things have gone in recent weeks, I am having a most enjoyable Sunday after a great day yesterday - cheers 😁

28 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

Met Beni coming out of hospitality yesterday, what a lovely chap, hopes to be back playing before the end of the season

That would be a huge bonus 👍

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, FJT said:

🤣

Blah blah! 

Totally! Nobody (except the uglies) would have stood up to us yesterday. RC might be bottom, but they’re no push overs. We were just too good for them. 

30 minutes ago, Clivehunter81 said:

That oda was fookkin humpty

Hoping this post is sarcasm aimed at the morons posting this on FB.

Guy put in a great shift, looked sharp and could have had a couple of goals had he got a shot off sooner or the ball broke for him a bit better. The whole stadium was in anticipation for him every time it looked like he was going to grab a goal.

27 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Totally! Nobody (except the uglies) would have stood up to us yesterday. RC might be bottom, but they’re no push overs. We were just too good for them. 

Absolutely, and I’ve been around long enough to know that was a special performance. The kind of entertainment that is what football is all about. I take my dad, who has dementia, and my young son, and they enjoyed every second of it together. The big screen as a reminder of the score yesterday was funny as my dad kept looking in disbelief and repeating ‘happy days!’. Got to appreciate the good times when they happen 👍

Rogue Daddy
12 minutes ago, FJT said:

Absolutely, and I’ve been around long enough to know that was a special performance. The kind of entertainment that is what football is all about. I take my dad, who has dementia, and my young son, and they enjoyed every second of it together. The big screen as a reminder of the score yesterday was funny as my dad kept looking in disbelief and repeating ‘happy days!’. Got to appreciate the good times when they happen 👍

👍 Absolutely! It was a good day!

2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Its been a much needed confidence boost for the players, as you say, important to not get over confident now. But I'd rather have won 6-1 and 1-0. Shows the talent in the team when everyones signing from the same hymn sheet. Unlike the Aberdeen game, we dominated from the first whistle. I felt like that scoreline flattered us and our goals were largely against the run of play. Whereas against County we won that game ourselves. Executed the game plan excellently. 

Very difficult job ahead, but doable provided we win the games we need to win. 9 points against Hibs, Aberdeen and St Mirren. Anything from the OF a bonus. 

Gorgierools
2 hours ago, FJT said:

🤣

Blah blah! 

Correct,I'm still trying to get the ectoplasm of my ceiling.

Jambo 4 Ever
11 minutes ago, OTT said:

Its been a much needed confidence boost for the players, as you say, important to not get over confident now. But I'd rather have won 6-1 and 1-0. Shows the talent in the team when everyones signing from the same hymn sheet. Unlike the Aberdeen game, we dominated from the first whistle. I felt like that scoreline flattered us and our goals were largely against the run of play. Whereas against County we won that game ourselves. Executed the game plan excellently. 

Very difficult job ahead, but doable provided we win the games we need to win. 9 points against Hibs, Aberdeen and St Mirren. Anything from the OF a bonus. 

I do agree with what you say

but remember we beat Aberdeen 5-0 not long ago and was a similar over reaction on here 

some even thought we could get closer to rangers 

im just being realistic and yes was great performance and result but it was only ross county who were bottom 

different story v Aberdeen, Hibs, st mirren etc 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So it reminds you of the over confidence of when we beat Aberdeen 5-0 and you want us to beat better teams like..check notes - Aberdeen....

You are a card.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

So it reminds you of the over confidence of when we beat Aberdeen 5-0 and you want us to beat better teams like..check notes - Aberdeen....

You are a card.

Aberdeen were very poor then

even a non league team could beat them 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I do agree with what you say

but remember we beat Aberdeen 5-0 not long ago and was a similar over reaction on here 

some even thought we could get closer to rangers 

im just being realistic and yes was great performance and result but it was only ross county who were bottom 

different story v Aberdeen, Hibs, st mirren etc 

Different story v Aberdeen,  hibs, etc we've taken 3 of hibs twice and 5 of Aberdeen this season. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You are a card.

Cameronstheman
3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ive never known such an online attention seeker as you and tbf you are good at it

Might work on here for you, but in the real world you wouldnt last a pint in the pub with that snash you post

You are never  a Jambo, ill be polite and just call you a rocket 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Different story v Aberdeen,  hibs, etc we've taken 3 of hibs twice and 5 of Aberdeen this season. 

What’s our most recent results against Aberdeen, Hibs and st mirren then mate?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What’s our most recent results against Aberdeen, Hibs and st mirren then mate?

Ahh, so only most recent results count. 

Gotcha.

1 hour ago, FJT said:

Very pleased for you that your dads still able to go with you 👍 Hope hes able to retain thoughts of yesterday as long as possible.

5 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

Very pleased for you that your dads still able to go with you 👍 Hope hes able to retain thoughts of yesterday as long as possible.

Thanks 😊 he still really loves hearts and going to the games 👍 We’ll keep going as long as we can 

41 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You are a card.

Gets funnier every time you read it back. 

I actually do see what he means but it is funny and sounds daft as **** :lol:

Rubbishing a 5-0 win against Aberdeen because it wasn't against Aberdeen.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Aye, you cannae make it up.

5 minutes ago, 151 said:

To be fair to him I get his point as well but as you say its quite funny! 

the difference between yesterday and the 5-0 vs Aberdeen and the 3-0s against hibs was the performance. that performance yesterday was so much more than just the goals we scored, it was the over all play and the chances we created.

we had 30 shots at goal yesterday, 30! (and that doesn't include those blocked) that equates to a shot every 180 seconds! just let that sink in.

RustyRightPeg
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Give it a rest. 

2 hours ago, FJT said:

Amazing to hear that you take your dad.

I don't get to many games due to work but a mate gave me his tickets yesterday so I took my Dad, Mum who has dementia and my son.

They all had an amazing time and it will be a day I never forget.

Wish you and your family all the best and hopefully many more special games like that 

Finlay James
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hibs are awful mate, wouldn’t worry about them.  They won’t get a point from their next 5 games.

29 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Amazing to hear that you take your dad.

I don't get to many games due to work but a mate gave me his tickets yesterday so I took my Dad, Mum who has dementia and my son.

They all had an amazing time and it will be a day I never forget.

Wish you and your family all the best and hopefully many more special games like that 

Brilliant to hear you enjoyed the day together 😊 Thanks for the well wishes and same to yourselves. ❤️