Doyle-Hayes and Newell for English Premier League

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65337947

Thought you might need cheering up :)

"For example, Jake Doyle-Hayes and Joe Newell I thought were absolutely outstanding at the weekend and if they recreate those performances week in, week out, I wouldn't put it past them to play in the English Premier League.

"Steven Gerrard is an example of someone who could get to that level of performance pretty much every week. What is that? It's a mental strength, it's a commitment, it's a belief, it's a confidence."

:rofl:

indianajones

Mouthpiece in speaking shite shocker yet again.

He really is a slavering arsehole. His name is found next to delusional in the dictionary. 

Based only on his performance in the derby I'd take Newell in a heartbeat. He did nothing spectacular all game, kept everything simple on the ball but he was willing to die on that pitch if it meant winning. He was winning his battles if it killed him. When he was subbed he could barely stand. He had given absolutely every ounce. 

I'd bite your hand off for someone with that drive and heart in the middle of the park for us. 

Joe "Kick the player because I'm too shite to get the ball" Newell?

The Premier League?

Closest he'll get is watching it on Match of the Day :rofl: 

He's ****ing 30 and the biggest team he's played for is Peterborough United!

Joe Newell is a shining example of why it’s no use buying random players from the English lower leagues. He’s the embodiment of average. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

He is full of shite but Hibs and Aberdeen do one hell of a job speaking up their players and with some success when it comes to fees.

Absolute Scenes
27 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Based only on his performance in the derby I'd take Newell in a heartbeat. He did nothing spectacular all game, kept everything simple on the ball but he was willing to die on that pitch if it meant winning. He was winning his battles if it killed him. When he was subbed he could barely stand. He had given absolutely every ounce. 

I'd bite your hand off for someone with that drive and heart in the middle of the park for us. 

We deserved to lose this derby, but every single derby Newell has been absolutely shocking, and has also been part of a Hibs team that hasn’t won in 10 derbies. Hibs fans hate him, hardly any rate him but based off one derby victory in 10 derbies, we should take a Hibs player in a heartbeat?? Wow and wow

Did he really compare Doyle-Hayes and Newell, to Steven Gerrard?

Another Lee Johnson cracker :rofl:

The boy is comedy gold :lol:

John Findlay

I thought it was April the 1st again, and could look forward to another birthday on the 17th.

Diadora Van Basten

Would have liked to have seen the incident when he appeared to dive on the ball whilst already on a booking on Saturday. I was waiting for a fouls and a second yellow but Beaton just waved play on.

Clerry Jambo
39 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The nutters were wanting shot of him and after a rare derby win typically creaming themselves about everyone in green. 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

The nutters were wanting shot of him and after a rare derby win typically creaming themselves about everyone in green. 

They generally get a derby win every now and again, then get completely carried away.

They’ll be back to slating him this weekend.

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

hahahahhaha

43 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

We deserved to lose this derby, but every single derby Newell has been absolutely shocking, and has also been part of a Hibs team that hasn’t won in 10 derbies. Hibs fans hate him, hardly any rate him but based off one derby victory in 10 derbies, we should take a Hibs player in a heartbeat?? Wow and wow

Like I said. Based only on his performance in that derby. 

Whether we like it or not we were completely out fought and out worked and Newell was a major part of that.

We were a ****ing embarrassment. That's the truth. It was gutless and half arsed at best.

Gobshite gobs shite. Wow. This is however quite unbound levels of delusions. 

Is this guy drinking before press conferences now?

ToadKiller Dog

When hibs delusions reach such a level ,you know what's round the corner for them on Saturday. Happens every time .

Randy Marsh
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

:bwcornette:

JDH is garbage and will be playing league of Ireland before he’s 30.

Newell is a 10-a-penny midfielder in Scotland. Runs about a lot, dives, kicks folk, never scores, elbows folk. Rank along side Paul McGowan and Murray Davidson. 

They weren’t particularly good on Saturday but the fact we made them look even semi competent is embarrassing in itself.

jambo-in-furness

got a funny feeling that wee Lee is about to familiarise himself with the term “Hibsed it”

Naisys Tackle

What a wally.  He must be related to Eddie Hearn.

Oh aye they 2 players are ****ing shit.

Edited by Naisys Tackle

Ach…… Hibs manager bums a couple of players up after rare derby win. No biggy. Pinch of salt taken

Say what you like about Newell but we didn’t have a player on the park with anywhere close to his workrate and will to win. Takes an average player a long way if he works his baws off.

Wasnt that long ago we were touting Rowles for £10mill + to the Prem. Boy looks championship level just now and I don’t mean the English one.

old school tie

Is the 18 year kid from Kille who shat over our midfield himself heading for English Premier League.

Edited by old school tie

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

Like I said. Based only on his performance in that derby. 

Whether we like it or not we were completely out fought and out worked and Newell was a major part of that.

We were a ****ing embarrassment. That's the truth. It was gutless and half arsed at best.

I see what you mean sorry- for that game and performance alone is what you mean

shows how bad we were that he would’ve improved us on the day

john thomas
18 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Ach…… Hibs manager bums a couple of players up after rare derby win. No biggy. Pinch of salt taken

Say what you like about Newell but we didn’t have a player on the park with anywhere close to his workrate and will to win. Takes an average player a long way if he works his baws off.

Wasnt that long ago we were touting Rowles for £10mill + to the Prem. Boy looks championship level just now and I don’t mean the English one.

He played against us in a derby maybe last season ?

Thought he was outstanding for them .

Yes an absolute little shithouse but if he is your shithouse you don't mind

One week getting gubbed by the team bottom of the league, next week scraping past the worst Hearts derby performance in years, following week EPL superstars. 🤣🤣🤣

The Cult of Lee.

Even by his ridiculous slavouring standards this is a belter.

did he not say Rocky (the player they mistakenly had to sign 🤣) was worth £10m as well.

they beat a Hearts side on one the worst runs in our history by a single goal at home ffs and as predicted they think they are world beaters 🤣 

they are fekin guaranteed to be bottom 6 after this lot of shite he’s come out with. It’s what inevitably happens with that club.

never change hibs

35 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

He's ****ing lost it man. Seriously what an absolute wallopper.

Lee Johnson just thinks he is a great manager. So it's obvious he can turn average players into top league. 

Batistuta87
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lee Johnson just thinks he is a great manager. So it's obvious he can turn average players into top league. 

He's a ****ing idiot.

Finlay James
3 hours ago, Bauld said:

That was his one good game for Hibs.  He’s awful and has an awful derby record.

It was a freak result, I wouldn’t look too deeply into it.

Newell is an absolute wankpiece.  

Think he’s a good player. 

The minute he’s ruffled he’s all over the shop.  

2 hours ago, jambopilms said:

They are 100% getting beat this weekend 

Newell red card and a Doyle-Hayes O.G :sweeet:

Newell has played "well" in exactly one Derby.  The one where we didn't turn up, didn't put anyone under pressure, and made a horse's arse of it. 

In every other one, he's been a headless chicken and has been very lucky to stay on the park (not including the game where he did get sent off). 

Edited by tian447

Sinbad the Sailor
39 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Newell has played "well" in exactly one Derby.  The one where we didn't turn up, didn't put anyone under pressure, and made a horse's arse of it. 

In every other one, he's been a headless chicken and has been very lucky to stay on the park (not including the game where he did get sent off). 

This

6 hours ago, Bauld said:

🤦‍♂️ 

Ronald Villiers
7 hours ago, Bauld said:

Let's sign him.  The guy's rank rotten and a hatchet man to boot.  He played ok against our weak as piss midfield but nothing more.  Is this is the standard of player you desire?

Naisys Tackle
7 hours ago, Bauld said:

Joe Newell is ****ing shite. 

Naisys Tackle
2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Newell is an absolute wankpiece.  

Think he’s a good player. 

The minute he’s ruffled he’s all over the shop.  

Correct.  

Johnsons a ****in bawback too. 

7 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65337947

Thought you might need cheering up :)

"For example, Jake Doyle-Hayes and Joe Newell I thought were absolutely outstanding at the weekend and if they recreate those performances week in, week out, I wouldn't put it past them to play in the English Premier League.

"Steven Gerrard is an example of someone who could get to that level of performance pretty much every week. What is that? It's a mental strength, it's a commitment, it's a belief, it's a confidence."

:rofl:

They beat us by the only goal of the game..........next stop EPL.....!

132goals1958
9 hours ago, Section Q said:

They beat us by the only goal of the game..........next stop EPL.....!

Jeez what with a host of clubs queuing up to sign Nisbit as well I wonder if wee Lee will take them with him when he gets the Chelsea job at the end of the season. In hindsight it was a good result for us 

22 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I agree LJ they are on equal ground. 

:clown:

Looks like he was practicing for a career at Rangers with that reaction. Shot by a sniper?