Youre all good people

Naisys Tackle

Naisys Tackle

Sorry for anyone I've pissed off and annoyed.  Never meant that at all.

Love this forum and so many great posters actually are like my mates in a weird way

Ill say sorry now to Jambo from Hamilton , he gets it tight all the time.  Cant imagine what that was do to someone when coming on to a forum of a team they love, just for a second think how that would feel.

Anyway, hopefully we win Saturday.  Nothing will help the feeling of some wee arsehole my ex is shagging swaggering into the family home I made and my two daughters crying when I leave.

Everyone on here or most are great posters and users.  We need to stop the point scoring be it football politics or whatever and just appreciate how actually decent we are and we all bring to JKB

**** the Hivs. 

Edited by Naisys Tackle

Before anyone else piles on to have a go at Naisy's post, I would suggest reading his post from last night at

He's going through a tough time. Please cut him some slack.

31 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Before anyone else piles on to have a go at Naisy's post, I would suggest reading his post from last night at

:thumb:

While you may only see darkness for now, light will come eventually. Hang in there mate, even if it's really difficult with the rough ride you face.

29 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Not a thread I frequent, but just saw Naisys post on there. Naisy mate, keep the heid. You’ll get through this mate, trust me. There will be days in the future when you’re glad to wake up and see the sun rise. Might not be today. Or tomorrow. But better days are definitely on the horizon buddy. 

Talk to someone. Talk to a mate, Samaritans, anyone. Because this is the first time in your life that *you’ve* gone through shit like this, everything right now will feel scary, alien, completely out of the ordinary. But that’s exactly why you should be leaning on others who *have* gone through it before. Let them make you realise that life IS worth living, because they’ve been there, seen it and done it, and come through the other side. 

You mention in that post that your dad is in a bad way mate. So sorry to read that. But let’s assume that you’ve got what, 30, 40 years left on this planet? Now imagine tryin to justify throwing away those years to your dad right now. He would no doubt bite yer hand off for a fraction of them. You don’t just owe it to yourself to carry on…you owe it to him too. So take those years and be the very best that you can pal. 

I don’t know you, but if you ever feel the need to send me a pm, be assured that there’s a sympathetic ear at the other end. All the best mate 👍🏼

5 hours ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Love this forum and so many great posters actually are like my mates in a weird way

Ill say sorry now to Jambo from Hamilton , he gets it tight all the time.  Cant imagine what that was do to someone when coming on to a forum of a team they love, just for a second think how that would feel.

Anyway, hopefully we win Saturday.  Nothing will help the feeling of some wee arsehole my ex is shagging swaggering into the family home I made and my two daughters crying when I leave.

Everyone on here or most are great posters and users.  We need to stop the point scoring be it football politics or whatever and just appreciate how actually decent we are and we all bring to JKB

**** the Hivs. 

Sorry to read about your dad, It's hard losing a parent, I found watching someone die harder than when they actually died. It's kind of like a weight has been lifted when they go because you know they're not suffering. As for the ex **** her and the new *****. Women aren't worth stressing over. They're all twisted slags that are happy to go from telling you they love you to using kids as a weapon. Let the new ***** deal with her pish. You should head down the gym working out is better than tablets from the doctors.

7 hours ago, Naisys Tackle said:

**** the Hivs. 

Hope you're good. 

Always enjoyed our back and forths about Robbie. 

Agree with your overall sentiments. Place is full of decent sorts. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Neither are you, to be fair.

:lol:

And?

2 hours ago, redjambo said:

Half the forum, well the one's worth listening to are barred from that thread. 

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, graygo said:

Half the forum, well the one's worth listening to are barred from that thread. 

01CABB58-3593-4FAB-B776-529B78D7389D.gif

Watt-Zeefuik
5 hours ago, Taffin said:

😂😂

Poor @Led Tasso (who's a great poster) but that's a cracker.

All good, I put it on a platter. Just trying to do the bit from Life of Brian . . .

Anyway, @Naisys Tackle I hadn't seen the update about your dad. Sorry if the flippant response wasn't what you wanted for the thread. I'll send you a DM as well.

Tommy Brown

Hard to believe I am saying this, but @Naisys Tackle is right, this place is great, full of arseholes, but good arseholes.

Learned some great stuff on here over the years, had some absolute brilliant laughs, been insulted and insulted others. I keep coming back.

Keep posting Naisy, everyone is on your side and with you every step.

You'll get there and the arseholes on here will help you.

Stay strong.

13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hard to believe I am saying this, but @Naisys Tackle is right, this place is great, full of arseholes, but good arseholes.

Learned some great stuff on here over the years, had some absolute brilliant laughs, been insulted and insulted others. I keep coming back.

Keep posting Naisy, everyone is on your side and with you every step.

You'll get there and the arseholes on here will help you.

Stay strong.

Good one, Tommy.  :thumbsup: